It seems like BLM negroes created a list of black-run businesses. I hope nobody uses that to boycott them...

It seems like BLM negroes created a list of black-run businesses. I hope nobody uses that to boycott them, that would be morally wrong.

article:
breitbart.com/california/2016/12/27/blm-creates-buy-black-map-black-owned-businesses/

I don't see how this could possibly go wrong

Good to know for white Americans to avoid those places, haha!

Blacks own businesses? Legal ones?

>niggers steal so much the businesses close
>they'll still blame white males

This has been tried at least half a dozen times in my lifetime. It NEVER works. It never will. Name one black owned tennis shoe company?

That is an important question, the app is going to be severely impacted if it only displays legal business. If not then the police have a criminal database already compiled for them.

It's so they can loot and pillage them during their "riots"

No better way to improve the black community besides destroying it even further like they do EVERY time

Subhumans want to buy sub-par products for vastly increased prices, because of the diminished demand.
>The GERM wants to shut it down.
Fucking figures.

>black-run businesses

>I hope nobody uses that to boycott them, that would be morally wrong.

>During the Black Lives Matter riots in Ferguson, Missouri, black woman Natalie DuBose’s bakery sustained heavy vandalism.
I wonder who did that?

>Click on Breitbart
>135 ads and trackers blocked
>muh shekels

I can't see the map? It's just a solid picture

They destroyed their own community to protest death. They rioted, looted, and destroyed innocent peoples businesses because a kid got shot by a police. They took it out on people who had nothing to do with it. And then they question why everyone hates them.

It's just amazing how stupid one group of people can be.

>Black Run Businesses
>Weaves, Nails, and barbershops
>Burn their own businesses down rioting
>Gibsmedat

>She was one of many black business owners who sustained losses from rioter vandalism. The building that housed Fashions R Boutique was completely burned, resulting in a total loss according to the GoFundMe page to rebuild her shop.

Niggers, not even once.

They probably think KFC and Popeyes are black owned.

does this list also contain the names and numbers of the people who are running the businesses?.. i would just love to be able to contact them and let them now how proud i am, and you guys hould do the same thing

Literally doing this.

I am doing my best to compile a list of white male owned and operated business, preferably American owned (but other white counties over brown people here) with no SJW PR nonsense.

And their go fund me shit will only get money from white guilt faggots.
Their own don't give a shit.

> And then they question why everyone hates them.

They don't question. They just "Dat raciss, gibsmedat" and chimp out, attack whites and burn shit.

Then when we get tired of being abused by niggers and abandon them to themselves, they're like "hol up whitey, come back I needs dem gibsmedats.

Pic related.

we should make a "dont watch white media" list of all the jewish rum media to show the normies who really rules over them

After first day using this ap every nigger wil have a fresh haircut, new nails and polished shoes. And then what??

I'd hate to read about coordinated fights breaking out at these reputable establishments

>map of black businesses

This would be convenient information in the event of a race war.

Metaphorically, of course.

this is not quite as important for americans since most large businesses are american, but i urge any european to do their best to benefit national and local businesses over global ones
paying for american produce will just line the pocket of a jew somewhere while taking away from your nation, do not do it if at all avoidable

BURN THEM ALL DOWN

SIEG HEIL

Thats a given, since most of these places will likely be in a shit hole ghetto... no white man would go there anyways.

Kek, good idea.

White Nationalists should support this.

Are you a cop? If you're a cop you have to tell me, man.

Wow, I will certainly not completely avoid purchasing anything from any of these businesses. There's no chance of that happening at all, none.

Ok cool. I guess we're going back to segregation.

Blacks never had a chance anyway because they just became the fringes of white communities being judged by white standards. Maybe if they have black communities that they are in charge of with the responsibility of taking care of themselves they'll do better

I know it's probably not going to work out and they'll end up welfare queens in the ghetto anyway but at least they have all that freedom and community to themselves.

Blacks are so fucking retarded in the most racist way.
You don't buy from a colour, you buy from "cheap".

Secondly, their welfare money is white money to begin with.

Is this a list of shops that was done looted during all the BLM riots?

"Black run businesses"???? what? all 3 of them?

You don't understand, user! They turn their neighborhoods into crime ridden shitholes where no economy can possibly prosper becuz institutionz n' sheet.

No, don't ask them to provide specifics and prove that racism is actually behind any of the disparities that are supposedly caused by racism. Modern racism is so subtle that an ever-evolving word salad is all that they need to explain how the actual observable causes (i.e. a culture which actively rejects hard work and learning and encourages a criminal lifestyle based on Marxist thinking) aren't the ones that we should be paying attention to.

A shoplifting geocache bucketlist

>I hope nobody uses that to boycott them
embracing SJW tactics? just fucking kill yourself

Illegal in UK

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>blacks chimp out
>hahHa NIGGERS
>blacks want to buy from their own to uplift their community
>hahahaha boycott those NIGGERS

Sup Forums really is hypocritical garbage

>>>blacks want to buy from their own to uplift their community
That's called racism against whites you know.

They are free to do with "their" welfare money as they wish, but that doesn't mean those blacks aren't racist as hell.

How exactly is it racism? If I use my app to check it the product Im buying is from Poland is it xenophobia?

For all it's worth its miles ahead of bixnood typical behaviour

>If I use my app to check it the product Im buying is from Poland is it xenophobia?
No because Phobia implies fear.
What you do is protectionism. It's just another fancy word for discrimination, but a more accepted form of discrimination.

If you don't want to buy an item from a person because his skin colour is white, then that's racism. One of the pettiest form of discrimination there is.

all else being equal, there's nothing wrong with making a decision between two businesses based on your liking of their owner

I don't get it. This kind of thing. All black people are not the same. Everyone is different. So when individuals are ignorant enough to think they are part of some group and not alone because of something as shallow as skin color connects them in some magical way... It's insanity. Know thyself. This is the kind of herd mentality retardedness plaguing the West. And it's not just BLM.. It's all of these fucking social groups thinking they have to fight each other or something else for their rights. Your rights come from within and owning yourself.. your fears.. your goals... And if they happen to be the same as anothers that's awesome and you can work together... but this whole color/race thing is absolute fucking propaganda to divide people...

When they go low we go lower

This was their plan all along. They eventually brainwashed liberals (not surprised) that they dindu nuffin. Libs feel bad for them and now they want people to shop at black owned businesses to make some $$$. This is fucked up

>Black Businesses

Don't boycott the business owners. They're the best blacks who want to dig themselves out of the mud.

They associated themselves with a violent hate group. They deserve nothing less than the destruction of their businesses.

Lolbertatians like you are the biggest cucks

Buy Black Map.
Bullshit.
This is a do not burn list for future chimpouts.

black or white, if they give you a better deal and they don't treat the customer like shit, they deserve your business

i'm a racist, but i love capitalism more, and you should too; don't let these BLM mongs make the decisions for you

Did they submit their businesses to the list or did BLM catalogue them?

it's not boycott. It's exactly what they themselves promote by doing this: segregation.
you don't need to feel bad for avoiding these stores. (and you'll probably live longer, too)