Armen meme

why ain't Armenians, along with Kurds and Persians considered as part of the one family and instead included with far different cultural group as Caucasians, ain't they supposed to be aryan as persians, kurds, tajiks and so on?. even EU4 included anatolian armenians into caucasian cultural group instead adding them with kurds or even greeks. there do exist caucasian influenced armenians, but they are in fact minority, most of them share same culture as anatolians and middle easterns

what does Sup Forums thinks about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>even EU4 included anatolian armenians into caucasian cultural group instead adding them with kurds or even greeks
EU4 groups cultures together for gameplay purposes not for similarities in culture.

BUMP

Irishmen and Anglos are more tied than Armenians and rest Caucasians. it would be more accurate if they were grouped with Persians and Kurds. EU4 was just an example, Armenians are mistakenly considered as part of Caucasian culture...

sieg heil my friend

Maybe people misunderstand because Georgia was ruled by an Armenian family for hundreds of years.

>Armenian family
kys

>Maybe people misunderstand because
Armenia was part of Georgian Kingdom?

armos...

an immortal nation that produced st.gregory the illuminator, john tzimiskes and ana kasparian. how could they ever go wrong?

Armenians atleast have Aivazovsky and Khachaturian, what the hell do other caucasians have?
youtube.com/watch?v=fPp3Qh-GRqs

except for couple of world class psychopaths (Kadyrov being the latest one) - not much

and yet , I'd rather be caucasian than an armo

at least we don't have kardashyans, kasparians and so on...

by the way this topic was not about comparison of culture

but well, idk about other Caucasians, but Georgians had Pyotr Bagrationi, George Balanchine, Shota Rustaveli, Niko Pirosmani and so on

come on, you know what he means

names like Pyotr Bagration, Balanchine or Rustaveli doesn't ring any bells to an average Sup Forums guy.
but neither do Aivazovski or Khachaturian

Calling white people caucasian is the one most retarded things Americans do.

The majority of Sup Forums has no sense of history and just parrots what kikes shill

>Armenian.jpg
lmao
>Calling white people caucasian is the one most retarded things Americans do.

true, thats why most people confuse Caucasoids and people from Caucasus

>Armenians, along with Kurds and Persians
Stop right there.

Persians (not Iran as a whole) are white.
Georgians almost count as white.
Armenians are Caucasians.
Kurds are dirty turks.
Tajiks are literally sandniggers.

The Basque people between Spain and France originated from Armenians. The language similarities are huge

I think it should be the case, yes.

t. Half Ossetian half Georgian

>Armenians are Caucasians.
explain this

All Caucasians are divided into two types, with a large Turkic influence and not very. In my opinion

so true, i got a dick but i am not asian. It is stupid. And then, there women folk too.

They literally originate from the caucuses and show no genetic admixture for over 4000 years

>They literally originate from the caucuses
Armenian highlands have nothing in common with Caucasus and these are just hypotheses i guess
the only turkic influenced are Dags and Azeris. Azeris are basically mixture of Caucasians, Persians and Turks. Dagestan is messy af.

the only true caucasians are circassians, georgians, abkhazs, ossetians, chechens and some dag tribes.

> armyan is meme
> caucasian is not

>Tv head
Armenians are bro-tier , gruzins are okay-tier.

indo-europeans didn't originate in the caucasus. they spread out from the pontic steppes in Ukraine.
Armenians are linguistically Indo-European, but not Caucasian.
Also, most Armenians from Armenia have migrated back from Persia in the 19th century, where they've been for 2-3 centuries, mixing with the Farsis . Dunno about genetics, but they sure look darker than Azeris, Georgians or Turks.
Armenian diaspora folks aren't nearly as dark as the modern Armo citizens

Correct. Haplogroup wise they share the same as Georgians and Ossetians though. It really is a shame that Grigor the Illuminator destroyed all historical texts upon bringing Christianity in 301AD

You have to understand, that all modern genetics, aside from test1:"do I myself look like this?" and test2:"do I myself act like this?" and test3:"dna of mother and father" is bullshit, infested with anglo narrative.

The color of the skin all caucasians have strong vary. Azerbaijan's they turks bastards i think

haplogroup doesn't reflects on phenotypes tho.

Georgians and Ossetians mainly belong to G haplogroup
m'blyat

I don't think this is necessarily true. You can distinguish different races genomically as well as physically. SNP analysis of specific universal genes such as folic acid production or vitamin D production show this.

Azeris, Armenians and some Dags are shitskins. i have never seen any chechen but they seem pretty white n ginger compared to middle easterns

>You have to understand, that all modern genetics, aside from test1:"do I myself look like this?" and test2:"do I myself act like this?" and test3:"dna of mother and father" is bullshit, infested with anglo narrative

to tell the truth, I kinda agree

Armos do have a rather unusually high concentration of r1b (almost 30%, which is pretty high for the region), but also have almost 40% J2, which is a typical Near Eastern haplogroup + about 20% of Caucasic 'G', which is dominant among the Ossetians, Georgians and Circassians
so, they are a mixed bunch. phenotipically, though - somewhere between kurds and north persians

No but it does show lineage and Armenians are G as well. Most armenians are fair skinned and theres a good concentration of blonde/blue eyed amongst them, although there are a considerable amount of rapebabies as well from a century ago.

G haplos in Armenia are just remains of Caucasians, which were assimilated by Armos tho

Oh men, trust me i seen some chechen, some skinshit but some pretty white. I do not want to offend. but I personally know Georgians with dark pigments and Armenians with white

This is true. Really an interesting bunch. A lot of geneticists are using them as a map for indo-european genome research

A bit of eugenics, and we will be able to clean the Caucasian race.

The origin of their language is also something more polacks should get into researching

every nation has ugly people and pretty people. of course there are shitloads of middle eastern looking Georgians and fair Armenians. All he is saying that the ratio of fair pigmentation is somewhat higher in Caucasics, than among Armenians (who live down south).
I don't think (and expect) foreigners to see a big distinction (as much as I don't see much distinction between, let's say - uzbeks and kyrgyzs)

before Russian annexation of eastern Georgian kingdom (Kartli-Kakheti), Georgians were less than 50% there. soviet policy assimilated loads of armos, ossetians and chechens... that's why we look so diverse

Caucasians are very similar to Iranians, believe it or not. It's literallya combination of Russia + Iran

>uzbeks and kyrgyzs
Is it the people?

>persians
>white

>kurds
>not white

??????

All our nations tried to fight for our native lands on true side... but we lose

I live in Glendale, CA. Armenians are mexicans with prada bags that speed. god I hate them, they ruin any area they live around here. Euro poor trash pretending to be fancy.

bipedal talking creatures, ok...

all i'm saying - those small regional differences are visible among the region dwellers themselves. I'm sure those Kyrgyzs and Uzbeks can roughly differentiate each other, but for a foreign observer like me, there's not much difference between either of them or Buryats

I say about, we could all return to their places

btw, why aren't there any armos here?

it's always fun to feel their nervous breakdown from afar

i don't get, what are you implying? eastern georgia was main target of Persians, Arabs, Ottomans and Mongols... after devastating of eastern territories their feudals moved there foreigners (for manpower and economic benefits), which later were georgianized.

>we could all return to their places

so are you gonna return ossetians to northern Caucasus?

so, is there any way to expose these assimilated armenians azeris chechens and others to at least not breed with them?

Land for natural dispersal. For the primary term of the existence of civilization

they are mainly spotted at anti georgian activities. cuckashvili is pretty much crypto-armen

if a very swarthy 'Georgian' sports a noble surname (Dadiani, Gurieli or Chavchavadze), he is probably armenian :D
that's the best method
if a Georgian has a 'peasent-surname', then most probably his ancestors have been Georgians for centuries at least

but, in all seriousness - most armenians have migrated back to Armenia in the 1920s. Now armenia is one of the most monoethnic countries in the WORLD, while Georgia remains multiethnic, so I don't think there are many georgianized non-georgians , really