White men will never know what it's like to love a wholesome woman

The Jew has made all your women into degenerate sluts.

Now you are exporting this degeneracy to the rest of the world through your movies and music and your women's rights NGOs. Stop it!

Why aren't you man enough to keep your women in check?

>Why aren't you man enough to keep your women in check?

Perhaps because you filthy muslims were aiding the jews with Oil so they could use the money to destroy western countries

Filthy pig

a global Brazil is inevitable

embrace it

you're from a 3rd world shithole.

The loud and dumb latinas are not as bad as brazilians
believe me, they are whores to the core

> Implying that your teach-kids-to-be-trans and teach-women-to-be-sluts culture is desirable

It must be nice being in a wholesome relationship with a goat.

that girl with the T on her stomach is using green duck tape instead of a real bra

>dat flag
Some goatfucker from a 3rd world piece of shit of a country that deserves to be raped by India is not telling me a single fucking thing on western women. Kill yourself, utter scum.

Your penis isn't shaven circumsized dick will never satisfy a western woman....way too small.

That chick in the middle looks exactly like my cousin.

Sigh... you have a point op. Things have gotten extreme. Social decay.. Mk ultra indoctrination... destroying women.. an influx of gay and tran sexuals.. most who are just products of social engineering..not all... but most. Man it is bad... It is not even about keeping women in check... it is not possible with the amount of energy being used to corrupt and get them to deviate from their femininity. It's going to take time and many mistakes until people start taking responsibility for what they have done and have become...the feminine and masculine energy are severely out of balance. Westernized woman are the worst... i can't even call them women anymore... the sad part is it is not entirely their fault... the mind control is fucking disgusting right now..

I am getting tire of this shit excuse of the Jews.
whites are fucking shit and is not the fault of a few Hebrew people

>We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks

Silence, Shlomo.

keep women in check?

isnt that illegal?

Its impossible to keep your woman in check. The only way to have her stay by your side by her own free will is by being the best option at all times and by providing her with all the emotions she needs. And even then women will find something to nag about and eventually cheat on you.

more pics pls

t. Ahmed

go throw acid in your wifes face and show everyone how big of a man you are

pakistan is the worst country on earth

There is a chance there would be better women today if you all had been better and stronger men. You let little girls run the world and now they're all destroying you. This wouldn't happen if the average male wasn't braindead and easily manipulated by pussy.

lol rekt

they are so used to seeing their women with burned scarred facial tissue from their own people killing each other for thousands of years, they just cant resist that sexy burned scarred face look

all women are sluts

some show it, others don't, others are forced to hide it

its all a game to get resources you dumbass

They can sue us and take everything from us just for looking at them the wrong way on the wrong day. Get outta here.

>That identical core chub
Is it what murrican beer do to you?

I'd fuck ur cousin raw

that's why you are still a virgin, right?

wow thats racist

Those girls are probably about 14 or 15, their bodies already developed enough to breed, but their minds and emotional maturity still that of a child, without any proper male guidance, without proper female example, they've gone to emulate the female empowerment figures of their society.

To answer the OP, women can't be kept in check as long as they are told they are equal.
Give them equal rights, give them no need to rely on men (economically, or for safety) and this is where they inevitably head to.

Look at all great empires, before the collapse, comes the peace, followed by women gaining influence. And then the crash.

How about you shitskins stop flooding our lands first deal?

Cant believe Im agreeing with a muslim but hes right. The west lost it balls when we stopped keeping our women in check. Its mostly the older generations fault though as we cant do anything to fight back as the gov is on the side of the women.

This is a meme white men use to justify the degeneracy of their women.

I have seen how traditional women who are not degenerate preserve their honor, without someone forcing them into it. Do you think Amish women would be sluts if they have the chance? I don't think so.

Society develops a woman. Your society has ruined them.

How does is feel to belong the the planet's number one loser religion, Ahmed? Where the women literally have to dress like trash bags? Where nobody works because in sh'allah, they don't have to? Where everything goes to shit because of a non-existing work ethic and schools that want to bring back the dark ages?

Man, you sandniggers are even worse than Africans.

Fight the government, maplenigger. Don't give up.

Not entirely true... you can find wholesome women if you're willing to date them 80+ lbs overweight.

wtf i love pakis now