GERMANY YESSSSS!

So a war-torn Albanian refugee breaks into a guys house, who happens to be a hunter. The guy kills him with a head shot.

THE REFUGEE FAMILY IS SUING HIM.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.focus.de/panorama/trotz-verstoss-gegen-waffengesetz-fluechtling-bei-einbruch-erschossen-staatsanwaltschaft-stellt-verfahren-gegen-jaeger-ein_id_6411326.html&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3GhsVFcoZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time for him to go hunting

The press: "A tragic outcome"

All the journalists in Germany need to neck themselves.

Fpbp

what the fuck happened to my (you)

>Albanian refugee

The curse of the (((leaf)))

>Albanian Refugee

I didn't know the Syrian crisis was so far out of syria

He needed his stuff more then him! He was just confused kid!

>subhumans given a right
>they abuse it to its' full extent

wow, who would have guessed...

America approves. That is one un-cucked German.

Gut, sehr guuut !

Are you surprised? The press is of the opinion that every German ought to yield up his home, his family, and his possessions to these invaders.

Don't you know that it's better to die a pacifist than kill someone in self defense goy?

You haven't heard?

Of course, these are all people escaping war-torn countries that we the West, in particular, America created.

Merkel isn't at fault, the Eu isn't at fault, it's all America's fault that there are so many refugees. We don't need to stop Merkel, we must fight the US and stand together as Europeans against them and terrorism.

- I'm not shitting you, this is word for word what a person said to me yesterday at the gym.

>THE REFUGEE FAMILY IS SUING HIM.
is germany the new america?

How else is he supposed to get an iPad? Think of the refugees!

(You) leafs went too far

Now look what (you)ve done!

you can't say gypsy in the news, I guess

Fortunately, not as bad. That case will be thrown out. Be prepared for next year, I'm sure there will be many more cases like this to come.

>we must stand against terrorism
wtf that guy's a fucking racist

nazi scum deserve to die

thank god germany is importing peaceful isis, much better than racist germans

I NEED MY FUCKING (YOU) GODDAMMIT

stay safe user

nothing will happen to him even if he had an illegal firearm it's still selfdefense

maybe he'll be charged for possession of an illegal firearm, but thats it

Many such cases! Sad!

I was about to say fuck off till I read the end

>Albanian

That sounds like exactly the kind of thing a merklet would say.

You must stand together as GERMANS first. Then as Europeans. And we are not your enemy. Terrorism is, but if you want to stop that, you'll have to stop letting these invaders in.

Of course, you know that.

Thanks.

>literally everything is americas fault
>and the jews

Fucking hell we should've let the Soviets just take all of Germany instead of dividing it up.

the case got settled in favor of the hunter tho

in fairness the CIA does still control goymany's media

>Albanian
>refugee
I didn't know there was a war in Albania and Kosovo... """economic""" migrants strike again!

>war-torn countries
>albania
jesus those faggots are fucking braindead desu

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DIDNDU NUFFIN WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=L3GhsVFcoZQ
arab culture ambassador in germany streets

Shit man, most people here on Sup Forums don't know the it's the US, EU nations, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar that are supporting Syrian rebels. They think it's the US only. Most of them also think ISIS are the rebels and that it's ISIS we are supporting. I even had one guy yesterday tell me ISIS and the rebels use the same people who bounce back and forth. Lmao.

A rare quality leaf post.

Are albanians white?

Removing (Yous) was a mistake

>implying it's not a revolving door between these al-Qaeda satellites and ISIS

>was killed by the owner with a head shot.

based merciful German

The problem is is that he/she is not entirely wrong. There is much to say for the West meddling into the affairs of the Middle-East ever since the Fall of the Ottoman Empire. The crux of the problem however is Hillary who decided she needed her own crusade to gain the favor and support of the Americans by invading Libya, removing Qaddafi from power and subsequently removing the Walls that have protected Europe from migrants for decades.

Then you have Merkel who was foolish enough to open the European borders and what you have no is chaos and dissent in your country the likes of which we haven't seen since the Jews were thought to be a major pain in the European ass.

We're in a very, very shitty situation because the days of Realpolitik are dead and we can't possibly fix this situation without 'breaking a few eggs' which every bleeding heart liberal so desperately wants to stop.

I don't have a TV, but I have heard this narrative now from several people. I'm almost sure this is what our media is spinning feverishly before the election.

Every German sees that things are changing drastically here, so to appease their alarm, they are directing the anger towards the US and away from Merkel.

They need to ensure Merkel wins. She is the EU.

The pic is from our state funded-channels. You can only laugh.

Well they aren't wrong in a way, western military intervention has destabilized the region allowing rebels to gain strength and power

Haha what a subhuman he washes his ass then his face , then he does it again ass to mouth him self

No they are 60% E3b so north africans pretty much. The true illyrians l2a are serbs, corats and bosnians.

Wait a second... when did Albania go to war?

>ISIS and the rebels use the same people and bounce back and forth

Probably pretty accurate seeing as how some of the rebels had/have ties with the Al-Nusra front in certain areas and thus it doesn't seem far-fetched that the 'moderate' rebels and ISIS collaborate in some areas, albeit on the fringe.

>We're not your enemy goy!
Then who the fuck are you? Because if it's not ethnic German? It's time to die or assimilate.

Goddammit, grow you balls back Germany!

the article you post says they stopped the charges on him because of self defense.

>conveniently X axis ends at 2014

Kek, the manipulation.

Real MVP

And that is the problem. What the media is saying is a partial truth.

And the point about knocking off Qaddafi or killing Saddam, which ultimately led to the creation the ISIL, is too much for people to digest.

I can do nothing but explain to them, that we the European nations, are nothing but vassal states to the US, still however, we can close our borders and we can only do that by voting the AfD next year.

I am so hoping Geert will come in next year for you, this will help push people on the fence over the AfD.

If he killed him in his home and while the attacker was not fleeing, he was operating within German law.

>Wait a second... when did Albania go to war?
I was being sarcastic. The knee-jerk reaction to you being against refugees swarming in the country is:

"They are people leaving war-torn countries that you created"

>ISIS and the rebels use the same people who bounce back and forth

Well he's not wrong...

Yes, that's right. But the fact they even tried shows you how fucking ridiculous things have become.

> ISIS and the rebels use the same people who bounce back and forth

That's pretty correct.

in the us the government would pay for the lawyers doing the suing, btw

He will get convicted right?

I know for sure it would happen here, you can't even beat up a burglar without going to jail or getting a huge fine.

I want to shoot a refugee too.

If you listen to the justification lefties and Gutmenschen have for this trash in our country, you can only cringe.

What are home invasion laws in Germany?

If you have a gun, can you point it at the guy?
Is it considered a premeditation?
If he leave, are you forced to let him go?
If he ignore you, do you have the right to shoot a warning shot?
If he chagre you, do you have the right to shoot him?

Can Europe just kill all the damn muslims already? It has been 70 years since the last time euros chimped out

Give it time. There will be many more cases like this.

You're all wrong.

While Rebels and ISIS have similar backgrounds and generally don't differ between each other that much, the difference between them is doctrinal. ISIS thinks their leader is the Caliph, which the rest denies, which is common thing in Islamic world, as Caliph theoretically has to be endorsed by all islamic communities. Which doesn't stop fringe groups like ISIS to proclaiming Caliphates, mind you.

ISIS split from Al-Quaeda over this exact issue.

The other day a kraut cunt was bragging about self defence laws in Germany. What went wrong?

Let them. The old guy was in the wrong in the first place

No, they are not the same. The Al Nusrea front is from Al Quaida and ISIS is a coalition of warlords united by the religion.

Not the same.

The moderate rebels are the ones we give heavy weaponry and ISIS are the ones who buy heavy weaponry to the moderate rebels.

Not the same thing.

no cuck

Most rational and patriotic comment I've ever seen on Sup Forums from Germany!
Good hunting, Adolf.

Just wanted to see if (You)s were really gone. Thanks for the easy reply. Glad the sandnigger got killed.

>What are home invasion laws in Germany?

You need to have your gun locked in a gun bos and the ammo separate. So he might get fined for that.

We have "Notwehr", self-defense, which is tricky. You need to see if the act of self-defense was the appropriate measure to the danger you were in.

Given, that kid had a knife, the hunter was in danger of his life, so he won't be punished for the reaction he had.

This is also why the Saudis (rebel princes of the royal family, not officials) gave 2 billions $ to ISIS at his start and at the exact moment ISIS became a caliphate, they crashed the oil prices to dry the only source of money of the ISIS.

>these two girls et groped by a man on a festival
>police arrives, take the guy away and leaves while other men grope the girls again
>police does nothing
>girl says she luckily broke away and fled out of the tent
>girls make a complain
>police respinds them: It is quite imaginable, that the young man tried to "communicate" his interest in you
>enriched

for fuck's sake you guys have it rough

they don't even fucking try to hide this shit

Case closed

>police letter

Okay.

It won't happen.

What's funny is, whenever refugees rape, they are always under 18, so they don't get the same punishment as an adult.

As the victim, they are just over 18.... makes you think.

See
Whatever happened to proper identification with these guys?

Just like that balding, 3 o'clock shadow """"""""12 year old refugee"""""""" that won gold in some sports competition.

Kek, i live around there where this happened.

Almost everyone here has a gun.

They can not fuck with SAUERLAND

I want to shoot a refugee as well. Or at least a Spic trying to climb over the wall.

No. What's worse is I am forced to pay the GEZ tax, this is for the fucking television. I haven't owned a TV in years, it's nothing but fucking garbage.

The problem is, contrary to you, we cannot be patriotic, we are not allowed to show any form of patriotism in public without lefties calling the police or reporting you.

But.... we can silently vote. And that's where things will start to change.

Fucking RTL.... I'm so glad I don't have a TV anymore.

Don't pay it.
Get welfare and work black.

The mayor and the police chief told the victims they have to adapt to Muslim rape culture.

Digits of truth. We have to keep them out.

i thought germancucks had to keep their guns locked and werent allowed to use them for home defense?

I am saddened to report that such cases are regular here in Shitaly too. Our laws defend primarily the offender, with a concept called "excess of self defense".

Post some pics of your qt pixie cut mommy

If you left us to do our job there wouldn't be war torn Albania

You faggots

me must save the huntsman

tfw youll never have a braindead qt german gf like the one on the left