Israel to 're-evaluate' ties with UN: PM Netanyahu

>Israel's PM Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday said he will "re-evaluate" ties with the UN after the Security Council adopted a resolution demanding that Israel halt its settlement activities in occupied territories of Palestine.

>Netanyahu also said the country has blocked around ₹52 crore in funds to UN institutions that are "hostile to Israel" and warned, "there is more to come".

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un-idUSKBN14C1IV?il=0&utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please, by the love of kek, make them declare Israel a rogue state

hope israel gets wiped out with the rest of the muslims

Who is really the master in our special relationship?

Where were you when Israel went full fascist and destroyed globalism?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

along with the rest of the world

Come on rouge state, KEK wills it

bamp

This was always my birthday wish!

>utm_source
nice try shlomo

Their nukes wont hit me, enjoy your nuclear holocaust you kike lovers from the first world

>Their nukes wont hit me
iirc cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts so you should be fine regardless.

either we assemble a strike force to give israel a nice pro islamic regime change or disband the UN all together and let the arabs do it.

no one needs this kike bullshit extortion anymore.

USA will soon leave the UN

SOON

UN is worthless anyways, who cares. How many strongly worded letters have they sent to North Korea about its nukes now?

Either fuck someones shit up that defies you, and I mean make a huge example of them, or dissolve and be another League of Nations.

Nothing will happen, the US will always back israel

Good. And when the world comes crashing down as all the shit tier democracy hating countries fail to govern each other we will laugh.

>the jews are destroying themselves
Let's just hope they don't go Samson on all of us

what about tge samson option

>yfw trump makes a new UN with russia, china and isreal
>yfw trump brings about world peace and the destruction of the mudslime village nations
holy fuck

Haha, the very monster they helped create is now attacking them. Poetry.

'More to come' sounds like more Shekels to ISIS.

o noez wat will we do without these shekel titty suckers??????
WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE W/O ISRAEL?

This would be the best thing ever

Fuck that chump Drumpf. I hope this happens before the 20th

Where were you when the international jewry desroyed the last nationalism existing on earth (the sionism)?

It's over for the west now. Israel was the only country who had the possibility to affirm has a nation composed of people based on their nationality (jewish).

But the average stromfront muslim lover yelling DA JOOS can't understand that

nuke the jews. nothing of value lost.

>nationality (jewish).

Can this year get any better? Trump and now Israel are trying to leave the UN.

the perfect timeline
>Israel declared a rogue state by the UN
>the UN faces catastrophic backlash and is rendered a shell of its former self alongside getting all their propagandist programs defunded

Is Israel the new nazi Germany?

>trusting the same people that stabbed the zealots that put them in power of Arabia in the back and had them executed/imprisoned
>trusting them to run the UN
I thought Jews were suppose to have a high IQ.

Now you get to see the revenge of the G.I. Jew. Trading in the war of the pen for the sword.

No the Germans had morals and low suicide rates!

Somewhat.

The whole points is that US didn't back Israel this time.
No one gives a fuck what those culturally enriched bitches say.

Pls don't die Israel
I still have to make my Pilgramage

Ben is not your typical jew, he basically would let Germoney uncuck themselves, like the bad goy he is

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

no.

I dislike our ties with Israel as much as any other stormcuck, but regarding the UN - what the fuck is their problem?

If I understand it correctly, the UN was organized to prevent another world war, not to specifically meddle in the affairs of individual countries and their petty spats. They shouldn't be doing this, UN officials shouldn't be complaining about Duterte. They shouldn't be doing anything.

quick question, did you go to school in israel? what do they teach in regards to the rothschilds? are they mentioned at all in history classes?

> the UN was organized to prevent another world war
When Israel's goal is another world war, the UN is going to take exception to that.

kek

what if this was part of the plan all along
if you have a roach infestation, killing one will disperse all the others, and it will be much harder to hunt them in all the nooks and crannies they'll be hiding in; so you make a nice damp place with plenty of food where they'll gather and then you can just stomp once or twice and they're all gone

>Stop doing this illegal shit we've been letting you get away with for years
>OMG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! YOU WON'T HEAR THE LAST OF THIS

Is there anything more potent than the entitlement and self-righteousnes of the zionist?

Oh look history is repeating itself. Jewish bankers sacrificing Israel anyone? Instead of nazi germany it's Israeal whos funded out the ass and thinks it can take over.

War is good money. If USA wont attack Russia then make Israel attack the Muslims? what a joke.

meanwhile, in reality: the UN has tried so many times to pass anti-blasphemy binding resolutions on all its members and shit like that. they're not here to prevent a world war, they're here to become a power creep with its final goal being a centralised world government.

You didn't say that when they attacked Libya, Shlomo

WAHHH IF YOU DON'T LET ME DO WHAT I WANT I'M GONNA THROW A TANTRUM

the plan was the to destroy the UN. Trump came out for Israel so Petty Barry would make moves against Israel in the UN. Israel gives up on the UN and Trump enters in and castrates it.

Rich people who gave us money (but not anything, fucking cheap kikes)

If he really wanted to put the squeeze on the UN he should just have the Israeli lobby make Congress threaten to pull US funding. King Nigger might be semi red pilled on Israel but congress is full of cuckservatives ready to do Israelis bidding.

1. Iran gets nukes, launches at Israel
2. Israel counter attacks, nukes Iran
3. ????
4. America/Russia profit!

>I am
>what do you think of ?

dont be such a faggot

>the UN was organized to prevent another world war, not to specifically meddle in the affairs of individual countries and their petty spats.
No, the UN was organized to specifically meddle in the affairs of individual countries and their petty spats, and promote communism. They just said it was to prevent another world war to get the dumb goyim to swallow it.

I love Jewish tears, they sustain me. :)

This a Pizzagate baby who seen all the shit.

Iran can't make nukes.
The Nuclear deal makes it near impossible for them to weaponize nukes

Bibi suddenly became really based.

Your countries going to isolate itself and become Neo-Iran as Iran becomes Neo-Israel

Best option is to throw a few thousand shekels into the israeli government building and watch them fight to the death. Then gas the remaining members.

We are setting the stage for Trump to take office and then unleash the US' power against those who betrayed us.

who am i kidding. greedy cunts.

Of course that's their goal you dipshit. Installing a global government after a major war will just bring resistance, keeping the peace and bringing it slowly through bureaucracy like what is currently happening with the EU is much easier.

Israel is ever the jew and looking for a way to weasel it's way into more territory by destabilising the middle east through it's attack dog in USA,

I doubt New Zealand came to the decision to put the resolution forward by themselves. America could exert that pressure but why??? Watching Netanyahu's speech to the UN a few months ago, I honestly doubt he saw this coming. Anyone know what could have been the factor?

Obama is an anti-Israeli muslim nigger and he has little time left in office so he can do what he likes without consequence.

Thank god Donald Trump is going to get into office and he is about as pro-Israel as they get.

need more of this

That's what he wants you to think, anyway

Israeli Empire

when?

About 24 days or so.

My (you) is gone!

Fuck off Richard Spencer.

this

how do I get IDF gf

Convert to Orthodox Judaism, make aliyah to Israel, get a gf who is in the IDF.

>Demanding territory with little to no actual claim on them
>gets mad and threatens to kill everyone when they dont get want they want
yes

How did those countries get destroyed that easily during six day war?

Arabs are fucking idiots and can't fight or organise an invasion properly.

come on, denounce soros already. You can do it. Its easy, just go on your little new kike channel and say "lol soros is a faget", you can do eet.

I heard Judaism has the lowest conversion rates compared to other major religions.
Israel actually claimed the land after some war in the 1960s but gave it back to Palestenians but then decided to take some back.

Yes, because we don't actively seek converts, they have to seek out conversion themselves.

>people aren't supporting this
This is the same guy who said Hitler didn't want to gas the jews and is literally performing ethnic cleansing on muslims. Why exactly don't we like him?

>Convert
>Orthodox Judaism

Hinduism and Buddism doesn't really have massive marketing.
Christianity doesn't really care.
Islam is for the crazies

Praise, kek.

Actually, Israel has more UN resolutions against it than every other nation in the world combined.

JIDF detected

Source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine

Orthodox conversions are rarer still because it's such a difficult thing to do for the convert.

Expect to spend at least one full year working on it, maybe two or three.

I don't want ethnic cleansing of anyone. I just want borders keeping apart people who can't stop killing one another. If muslims want to live like muslims or jews want to live like jews, give them their piece of land and make sure they stay there.

However, Israel has been in the past very ruthless about their own interests. That would be fine, except that they have taken questionable and sometimes even hostile actions on other countries' soils (Vanunu kidnapping, Lillehammer affair, other Mossad assassinations, the settlement issue, intense lobbying in USA against the interests of American people, etc). That's why I don't support what they're doing.

>implying the UN matters

The UN is an impotent cuck and UN resolutions only matter when the US uses them as an excuse to start bombing shit.

And the US is not going to start bombing Israel.

>all the missile defence stuff in the middle east meant for russia and iran was actually for israel
>america's face when

I've been living under a rock lately. What exactly sparked this Israel/UN butthurt?

UNSC favored Palestine and told Israel to cease its activity in Israel Occupied Palestine

>rouge

This is also coming off the back of a UNESCO vote a few months ago that talked about the Temple Mount and the Western Wall in Israel as if they had no significance to Judaism.

I heard but have not confirmed that this new UN vote also implied that the Jews have no right or connection to certain areas of Jerusalem that are unarguably Jewish.

Is he /our guy/?

Essentially a mix of the UN being the playground for sandnigs and marxists cunts, and Kikes mad that their blatantly hypocritical politics were no longer protected by the US at the UNSC.

Yeah.
I hate to be one of those "LEL BOTH SIDES ARE BAD" cunts but this really does seem like a case of dindunuffin what terrorism we wuz Judeans from the Palestinians Vs the typical paranoid power-hungy jewish supremacist antics from Israel.