Is there anything more degenerate than a man who doesnt have an "early to bed, early to rise" mentality?

Is there anything more degenerate than a man who doesnt have an "early to bed, early to rise" mentality?

I don't know of a single successful person who has rudderless wake-up times and bedtimes. At best, these people tend to be frequently late, bad with money, and potheads or alcoholics.

Obviously, there are exceptions for people who work atypical shifts.

Other urls found in this thread:

farnamstreetblog.com/2014/05/hunter-s-thompson-to-hume-logan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i play poker till the wee hours of the morning -- best games are then

>thinking everything is time sensitive.

If everything is time sensitive, nothing is you cuck.

More successful people are early risers, but I've found more scientists, mathematicians etc are late risers.

It's not degenerate it's just different people. Just because someone isn't working 9-5 in an office cubicle making okay money and going to bed early, doesn't mean they are degenerate.

I'm a clinical research associate and end sometimes 2 months at a time between contracts, it's a NEET life without the NEET.

>go to bed at 9PM
>wake up at 2AM

>I don't know of a single successful person who has rudderless wake-up times and bedtimes.

true but as much as I try to early to bed early to rise, I cant since I have some sleeping problems - when I early to bed I often just move around in bed for hours unable to sleep (probably due to my sensible stomach).
when i however manage to early bed early rise, I am far more productive in smaller ammount of time and manage to get a lot of done in the morning.

I only get 3 hours of sleep anyways

>neet defending his African lifestyle

Cut your stomach out
>problem solv'd

You're clearly speaking from a position of ignorance OP. The reason the early bird gets the worm meme is pushed on us as it leaves us sluggish by midday and overall unproductive.

Read the biographies of Great Men anyone from Tesla 2 Franklin to Churchill to Jefferson and they all slept in and we're up late at night.

Google scholarly articles on the relationship between sleeping in and intelligence obviously there is much you still have to learn

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.

I worked in a research lab and the real boffins always were in early, mostly so they could finish up early and go play MtG.

Making your own hours is redpilled

>successful people have rudderless sleep times all the time because they hardly sleep and are needed to work at any time possible.

Elon Musk is one example. You don't run two companies with a strict wake up and sleep schedule, he even says to his employee's to call him at any time if somethings wrong.

This thread is just here for degenerate OP to rant about what he thinks is degenerate to feel better. You're a degenerate just for being on this website, so fuck off.

Virtually all creative/intelligent people stay up late into the night and avoid normalfag society.

Graveyard shift master race here. Suck my chode.

If we win, we lose

A literate girl is a lonely girl.

Posting on Sup Forums and fapping to loli doesn't constitute social interaction, user.

here some extremes

PS I wish I could always get the same amount of sleep at the same time, but if you e.g. decide okay now you go to bed every day at 23:00, then it just needs two days, maybe a weekend out with people, where you go to bed at 01:00 or 02:00 and there you're more tired than anybody else and after you fucked with your own schedule

>t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

That's where Facebook comes in.

OP you're stupid not everyone is wired the same but I don't care about that

sauce pls

I don't know.
Couple of medicine folks would argue with me that having 20hour shifts doesn't really allow that kind of stable sleeping pattern.
some friends in big law firms are pulling 100 work hour weeks.

So you're attitude may apply to self righteous working class heroes that tell themselves something like
>man I worked 8 hours a day using my back! if you don't fall asleep after work your job isn't as tough and therefor you're not as tough as me

basically pseudo macho shit working class heroes keep telling themselves. and the moment you have to spout it out to everyone clearly makes you the worst kind

I agree with the OP

I've simply never been able to lock a consistent sleep schedule in, even if I have obligations like school or 9-5 jobs. If I stay up all night, usually getting 2-3 hours of sleep before having to go to whatever soul destroying bullshit commitment will save me somewhat until I can get home and go back to sleep.

>he doesnt nap during the day

disgusting

>problem slav'd

I sleep kind of late but thats because I dont have a clear life goal. If I had a vision I would surely work my ass off.

I'm a college student, next semester my earliest class is at noon. So looks like I'll be staying up till 3 every night

Is there anything more pathetic than a person thinking about what other people do with their personal time to make themselves feel better.

my little sister watches this autist rate fast food. fuck this guy

>OP upset he can't handle being a degenerate.

You just described all of humanity.

The idea of "early" being before sunrise is an archaic concept that pre-dates electricity. It's more about the amount of sleep you get. If you sleep a single minute more than 8 hours a night, your lazy. You should always try to get around 5 though.

inb4
>your
>you're

I just woke up.

>I don't know of a single successful person

Actually a number of the most successful people in history (including philosophers, writers, and scientists like Newton and Tesla) would stay awake long into the night. Perhaps the majority of people who sleep late are degenerates but really it only tells half the story - so they could either be working, aided by the silence of the night, or could be playing vidya and smoking the herbal jew

i go early to bed and wake up late ... sleaping for 10-12 hours and still bee tired all day just fuck me up

Or they tend to be Batman nigga. He'd grapple hook your ass into a fucking blender.

Fuck off.

it seems more efficient to pretend you live in a spaceship and take a minimum amount of naps that you might take in space during transit

Being a "Night Owl" is highly correlated with High IQ. But you are right that it is very difficult for these people to succeed in modern society. They are looked at as lazy or worse. This is a problem not only for these people, but our entire society. The best and the brightest are left in the gutters while halfwits are put in charge of Business and Government simply because they are awake earlier. The Tech Industry has adapted to this problem with later start times and more flexible hours but it is something that should be looked at and considered across the board.

>I don't know of a single successful person who
Oh, there's that """"""""""argument"""""""""" again.

Never to bed, early on meth
Leads one to institutions, jails, and death.

But srsly I rarely sleep I just tweak out and shitpost on Sup Forums

And no I'm not one of those creepy pedo methheads. I use it to get things done mostly: cleaning the house // organizing // coding // sex // etc.

This shit is a wonder drug. No wonder every famous dictator was on this shit.

Take the redpill and use the power of the polyphasic sleep, like Napoleon did.

Why do people on Sup Forums simultaneously hate Jews yet try to be good goys?

>not staying awake for 48 hours on end using multipacks of redbull then dropping a couple of xanaxes and crashing for an entire day

You're the real degenerate

- Wake up at 3:40am crew
- Split shift crew
- Lift heavy between the 6 hour gap crew
- In bed by 7:30pm for 8 hours of solid sleep crew
- Repeat 5 days a week crew

It actually feels quite good. Everything is in order, perfect routine. It beats my old unemployed routine, fuk.

I thought I was the only one

I work 3rd shift. How should that mentality apply to me?

I am very successful and I wake up at around 10AM.

Getting to drive home on practically deserted highways in the wee hours of the morning makes never seeing anyone outside of work totally worth it.

>rudderless wake-up times
>At best, these people tend to be frequently late, bad with money, and potheads or alcoholics.
>mfw everything checks out

The life of a carpenter.

I go to bed at 10am and wake up at 5am everyday

>bed at 10am
>wake up at 5am

w-what are you?

maybe bear

Check these keks

Maybe you should try reading the entire post before commenting.

I work retail

Personally I think the name of the game is having a steady and productive rhythm in your life. Still getting up at something like 11-12AM is ridiculous and a unnatural to a degree if you ask me. We're day-time creatures after all.

You work 5 hours and sleep after?

11 PM - 5:30 AM reporting in

I work nights tho

I thought most MTG events were at 7

Well, constructed events anyway

Im the shift worker. Since starting the shift I have become Ultra lazy. So I guess you have a point.

Sounds like you didn't get enough sleep.

I love raising early, but I hate going early to bed - that's ass. I hate sleeping in general, what a waste of nine hours,

This is definitely true. A lot of my family has a high IQ or at least the ability to think outside the box and do abstract thinking, but also I inherited an odd sleeping disorder. My body clock is slightly longer than the average, so it's like 26/7 hours instead of the 25 average so that means I can't keep a constant pattern. It's a hereditary condition.

Such a fucking shame that a lot of the corporate and government world can't fucking adjust to this because if they did it would be better for averone, but at least the tech industry is. Honestly I'd rather work at night time than day time. Waking up at 5 AM to go to work, no matter when I went to bed the night before, I feel fucking dead tired as if I got no sleep at all.

Well if you are working hard and/or being in the military you go to bed pretty early since you are tired AF.

We usually go up around 05:30 every morning and goes to bed around 22:00.

Nothing like a good night's sleep after fighting all day and been cleaning your AK for 4 h.

Your post reeks of self-entitlement
>"My family is of high IQ" but I'm also slave to my genetics so I have to sleep in.
You probably smoke or eat shit to have such a fucked up pattern.

I don't smoke or do any drugs, and I eat healthy home cooked meals, I also work out.

I've tried to fix it. For example, I wanted to go to bed at a normal time, so I went to the gym for like 2 hours in the late afternoon after my work was done, then did an hour of running after that, I was still tossing and turning unable to sleep despite the fact that my physical body was tired as fuck. I just wasn't mentally tired. I was awake in bed for hours until like 2 AM when I finally feel asleep.

It's not just me, my brothers and mother and uncle have the same problem, it's a hereditary condition of a longer body clock day.

So fuck you, you fucking swedecuck faggot.

I wake up at 9:30pm and pass out before 3pm. I haven't seen the sunset since I've been working overnights at Walmart for over a decade.

You're an idiot. Just tiring your body doesn't do much, it can recover fast.
You keep tossing and turning because you may think you got things to do yet. You got old ghosts. I bet you look old as fuck for your age too, or at least some of your family does, because you don't deal with past events like you should. It causes stress and ages you faster.

Kek I didn't even notice meant to say 10pm

Oh shit. So normalizing degeneracy in women means men stop voluntarily correcting their actions (other women too), but for about 80% of the female population attention is necessary. This is what the ultimate cuckoos is. Normalizing bad behavior stops a negative response. Women do this shit for a response, that means they need to go to even further, more elaborate, more destructive schemes to get attention. Liberation of women really does equal destruction of society by women. Holy shit, truth bomb user was right. This just came to me looking at the picture OP put up of the girl examining her split ends. She knows full well what she's doing with those spandex.

It's an advertisement for attention.

Also, yes, early to bed early to rise. We have B Franklin to thank for this meme. BF = ultimate american.

How can one cuckhold be so wrong?

I'm 24 and people still think I am underaged. I got a baby face and still look like a 17 year old. Same with the rest of my family. My brother is 18 and looks like he's fucking 13. My mums in her 40's and looks like she's in her 30's.

I have god tier aging genetics to compensate for the shit tier sleeping genetics.

You tell yourself a lot of lies.
You got shitloads of problems you need to deal with, that should be considered as fact since you sleep like a retard with no control over yourself.

thats wagecuck mentality

I don't know why you are so angry at the concept of well documented things like sleeping disorders.

Did you forget to prep the bull this morning and now your wife is punishing you by not unlocking your chastity cage or something?

>anything more degenerate

There are certainly things that are far more degenerate, but I do agree that one of the keys to success in life is to have a consistent sleep schedule where you get enough sleep every night to stay productive during the day.

If you want to get your shit together, sleep schedule is definitely the first thing you need to address.

>Father was a truck driver who used meth sometimes
>mom worked in and office and would stay up for days on meth
It's in my dunna to stay awake.

>early to bed
Yep
>early to rise
Fuck that shit I need at least 11hr sleep to be able to function even semi normally

I don't know why you're so defensive at being in touch with your inner Swedecuck, cucked to your "disorder".
I don't have a wife, nobody marries anymore and my gfs bull is prepped hard and good, thank you very much.

>swede
>fighting

>thinking a vision is going to fall into your lap

user, the only thing stopping yourself from building a true legacy that will be remembered, start with a vision of doing something great and go from there, find something great that you can do.

farnamstreetblog.com/2014/05/hunter-s-thompson-to-hume-logan/

Read this letter hunter s thompson wrote to a friend, and understand what he is saying.

You are floating in a sea of opportunity, and you must swim to get it, you can float along and hope to catch something, or you can swim to find something to catch.

user you are alive, you have agency in your own life, you are able to do something, to do anything you want to, all you have to do is want to do something, and you will find a goal to fit you. It doesnt have to be a clear goal, find something and swim for it, if your focus shifts, keep swimming, keep changing, keep trying, and you can, or could, do something great user.

Dont be a fucking weeny, be something.

txs for image swissbro

To be quite honest as long as you're working enough to earn your own living and pay for your own stuff you're not really lazy

If the man is going to work and paying enough for his food and shelter who cares if he sleeps the rest of the time

What is this?