18. Toledo, Ohio
19. Atlanta, Georgia
20. Buffalo, New York
21. Springfield, Massachusetts
22. Anchorage, Alaska
23. Springfield, Illinois
24. Tallahassee, Florida
25. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Source: 247wallst.com/special-report/2016/09/27/25-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

The Safest Cities in America

1. Cary, North Carolina
2. Irvine, California
3. Murrieta, California
4. Gilbert, Arizona
5. Naperville, Illinois
6. Frisco, Texas
7. Glendale, California
8. Temecula, California
9. Sunnyvale, California
10. Thousand Oaks, California
11. McAllen, Texas
12. Woodbridge, New Jersey
13. Bellevue, Washington
14. Cape Coral, Florida
15. Orange, California
16. Centennial, Colorado
17. Santa Clara, California
18. Corona, California
19. Surprise, Arizona
20. Olathe, Kansas
21. Round Rock, Texas
22. Provo, Utah
23. Arvada, Colorado
24. Simi Valley, California
25. Virginia Beach, Virginia

Source: 247wallst.com/special-report/2016/09/28/americas-safest-cities-2/

How accurate these lists are? And can you detect any pattern in them?

>Tallahassee
>Not Miami
Wew lad. How did you guys managed to fuck up more than the city known solely for partying and crime

Why are so many safe cities in California, do the gated community memes actually exist?

yes

>detect any pattern
>states that didn't prepare for mongs
>states that did prepare for mongs

This list is a joke most arent even cities just towns. Plus you skipped MOST cities and didnt write them on your list.

This is shit 0/10
Saged

I really doubt that Virginia Beach is one of the safest. It's full of niggers. I'm guessing it's better than most infested cities but that the police don't report minor chimp outs in official reports.

WHERE THE FUCK IS CHICAGO LMAO
SAGED

No Chicago ?

>no chicago
>no flint
Bullshit list. Also, detroit isnt that bad, its a shell of a city but its got like 600k people and its built for 2million. Its a lot of empty space

Chicago had the most murders this past year, more than LA and New York combined! And not per capita either, total murders! And they're not even on the list?! This list is retarded.

Irvine has a lot of asians. They are really close to Laguna Beach and far away from the center of OC.
Santa Ana is mostly Hispanic but also in OC.
Orange is a nice city and is close to Anahiem(where Disneyland is at and is considered "ghetto " with lots of Latinos in some areas, but areas near the Angel Stadium are nice) and Santa Ana.
Orange County is the county next to Los Angeles so it is not a gated community, so I dont know about the other California cities.

What happened to El Paso? I thought it was a very safe city

>Be diversity loving progressive
>escape northern liberal hell hole
>move to...
>Containment
>Area for
>Relocated
>Yankees
>try to turn the state to shit with more diversity and 'equality' laws
>shocked when people oppose you

>you skipped MOST cities and didnt write them on your list
I literally copied full lists of 25 cities from source links.

Your list was hacked, you listed Springfield 3 times and it isn't even a real city. The Simpsons aren't real.

I'm from McAllen Texas, would say it's a bit misleading, I hear the reason it's considered safe is cus of the response time of police and stuff like that but in reality no buncha shit goes down, were right next to the border, and there's like a bunch of sketchy ass little cities bordering us
On the south side shots are somewhat common, theft is pretty high up there around the city, many illegals that do not give a fuck

Oh yeah I'm Mexican ,not even biased I have no complains just giving input

Oh yeah, throughout the city and the entire Rio grande valley (southern tip Texas) there's been a major increase in blacks, before there would be a few white acting blacks around but now theres more of your average city nignog, anyone have a clue why this could be? Been curious

In irvines case the entire city is practically a gated community owned by one company. They deliberately restrict mass transit from the ghetto parts to the rich parts, and have super strict anti homhomeless policies for example.

>Centennial, CO
Huh. Certainly not a bad neighborhood but I didn't expect it to be on this list

>Arvada, CO
I don't think this one should be on the list though. It's nowhere near the dangerous but it's kind of a dumpy area. They get some spill over crime from Denver.

I lived in El Paso for 8 years, 2007-2015. Very safe city. Nothing happens here. Mellow Mexicans.

You got to be fucking trolling me. I'm not even American but it took me just a few seconds of googling to confirm there are multiple Springfield cities across US in different states. And as I already said before, I precisely copied the list from the links, fucking open it and see for yourself.

>Surprise, Arizona
>American """"cities""""

bump

No, it's really supposed to be safer. El Paso has a big increase of petty crime, but murder rates are still significantly low. Even the sister city, Juarez, is deflating the homicide count each year. When the Mexicans finally get their shit together and stop being their government's bitch, then the border town violence should finally lower to safe standards, and Canada will finally be seen as the Shithole of America.

Baltimore checking in. It's actually a pretty nice place if you avoid the projects. The nogs know to not wander into the white areas like Fells Point and, to a slightly lesser extent, Federal Hill.