/subgen/ Subversion General 3 - Destroy the Democratic Party

There are now cracks in the Democratic Party that weren't there two years ago. With Clinton denied the Throne, the Democratic Party is directionless on how to proceed. However, the DNC and Pelosi wishes to stick to what they've been doing, with a heavy emphasis on Identity Politics.

Identity Politics is not their strength- it is their weakness.

>GOAL: Exploit the cracks and destroy the Party.
This is very doable. The Democrats are desperately pushing out propaganda to smooth these over with bullshit articles about how "Islam is Feminist" and other nonsense.

The factions at play:
>SJWs
>Muslims
>Black Lives Matter/African Americans
>Blue Collar Workers
>Hispanics
>Catholics
>Feminists
>Bernouts
>Environmentalists

Many of these groups have entirely incompatible and irreconcilable differences that everyone tries to ignore. It's time to bring them to light. It's time for their Irrational Coalition to die. We do this through the power of internet and IRL memeing. See pic related as an example.

tl;dr We meme the Democratic party to divide along natural fractures.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jUvmd30m
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
pastebin.com/GwFcDGui
dailystormer.com/how-to-be-a-nigger-on-twitter/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C
behindthename.com/random/
wsj.com/articles/vermonts-radical-experiment-to-break-the-addiction-cycle-1482510297
thecoli.com/
thecoli.com/threads/can-we-talk-about-israel-for-a-minute.497113/
discord.gg/3y4jPBp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ultimate goal is to utilize "The American Strategy"

pic related

We need to have dedicated people taking the initative to make these threads while contributors follow their gut and do their individual part. This is what made /cfg/ so successful.

>Find a task
>Do a thing
>Post results

We use their tactics of shaming and D&C against them. We flip the narrative and escalate it to absurdity.
We fuck shit up and take no prisoners.

germanon post follows:

/cfg/ vet here. Gonna definitely help.

>Find a task
>Do a thing
>Post results
This tactic is extremally effective. We were using it constantly for 4 months. Some more stuff from old /cfg/ threads.

Meme division pastebin
pastebin.com/jUvmd30m

>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Waiting for this to backfire.

pastebin.com/GwFcDGui

Nice try dindu.

Just to be in the safe side we should discuss of what consequences could this have, other than the intended ones and what could happen if they get wise to our tricks.

to the burger from the last thread
>It's a good idea, but I would hold off a bit.
This is a long term campaign, it will help us to get started while they're disorganized. I do agree we shouldn't push hard with the blatant "NoMoreWhites" until the midterms start. Right now we're just setting the stage.

I really like that one

They already think Whites are racists who conspire against them. This just makes them realize Clintons are just like us.

Would it be a good idea in addition to trying to splinter the different Democratic client bases to try to radicalize them as well? What if we try to start pushing memes about how blacks should be pissed off for not being recompensed for "building the country" or the like even after 150 years, and push for similar things among different groups? What if we try to convince them to separate from whites entirely and tell them that they should have their own homeland away from us? An extreme increase in radicalism will only serve to ostracize and redpill white democrats further.
If this is beyond the scope of the current subgen then that's fine.

The current white leadership of the democrats, sanders, HRC and all the others failed to win the elections, ¿how about a slogan that implies that other group should replace them at the lead of the party and do a better job?, this could be specially explosive since, the other groups could say ¿and why you and not us?

something like #wetakeitfromhere #wewantblackleaders

No black leaders? No real leadership.

If using this angle, I think your best option is to show a quote from an analytical news piece claiming that Obama won due to black turnout and then interpret that statement to mean that Democrats need black male leaders instead of white females that are ineffective or white males that are more of the same.

Capitalize on Obama saying he could have won by rubbing salt in the wounds of all the shills #HeCouldHaveWon or something

Well Sup Forums is already filled with leftypol faggots and lefty """journalists""" have been paying more attention to us. Expect articles in Vice and whatever. I would just say for now we need to be aware that lefties have their eyes on us. If they catch us doing something outrageous it could spread to the top. If we keep a low profile they might write a few articles but no one will care.

We can make memes where Blacks are pissed about amnesty. Latinos are actually stealing their jobs.

I would push how rich the Dems are. They've succeeded with the meme that all Republicans are rich, which is true, but most of them are, too. And white.

A really in depth look into Pelosi's wealth would be excellent.

I'm hoping Trump allows the Justice Department to go after the Clinton Foundation. If that happens - lots of them are going DOWN.

Grammar is awkward but it makes it seem like it was made by a nigger

go to bed chink, your eyes are barely open

Yep there are just so many angles to attack if you know the factions well enough. I encourage everyone to participate and make your own and spread them here and on social media, if you know the factions well.

What about one like:
> We used to have white masters when we had no choice
> The same white masters are still there
> THE CHOICE IS YOURS
#DNCBlackout

If you want the blacks to splinter off, drive home the liberal idea that a black person can't succeed in America unless a rich white liberal helps/allows them to.

It's basically true, and a lot of them believe it now.

>detriot
>riot

whoops

I will snitch you incel bastard hehe

You need to put a full-stop after people for it to have a greater effect. I like the spin on detroit.

already noticed nigger
Freudian slip if ive ever seen one

Act as women and critcize beta males for their inability to get women/sex. Something like "I don't care if you support feminism, still not gonna fuck you LOL"

Also goys if you're want to meme on twitter don't use your (((SCHLOMO SHEKELSTEIN))) handle please. If you're going to half ass it don't even bother. While we're perfecting the memes we should also build up our shill accounts with followers. I'll try to find some copypasta from /cfg/ about all that.

I like it. It appeals to the stupid side of my brain, so it's perfect for black twitter.

you should put "assault weapon" instead

Every time a hack "journalist" writes a "look at what this basket weaving forum is doing" article our power level increases.

This forum is a satirical and absurdist outlet for shitposting and jokes. Nobody should ever take anything written here seriously.

>journalist mode: you're also killing your own profession's credibility by crying wolf

Tell how you think it could instead of allowing yourself to sound like a lazy concern troll

Beside money you should consider the number of houses, cars, kids, grandkids that they have, also political elections won, cumulative $s donated to campaigns.

"After receiving $___ to spend 'campaigning' what do they have to show for it?"

Alternatively, just show donations received rather than net worth.
May be a bit misleading, but far more shocking numbers.

This.

dailystormer.com/how-to-be-a-nigger-on-twitter/

No mention for Senate?
If not enough room perhaps change the house to Congress
Alternatively, more humorous approach, "2008: white Democrats lose their houses en masse. 2016: white Democrats lose both congressional houses and the White House!"

Need to play up how Obama got it done, but she didn't. Homeboy is still popular

Is it possible to play the Jew card at all? Perhaps point out how ludicrously wealthy and disproportionately powerful the Jews are within the Democratic Party and then juxtapose their success with the failures and hardships of the black/latino/etc. community?
I already assume that there's somewhat of a feeling of animosity among blacks towards Jews in the US. Or is anything Jew whatsoever going too far?
If that's the case than we can just rely on blacks being stupid and unable to differentiate between whites and Jews and just play that angle.

>No black leaders? No real leadership.
Just tell them these are the current leaders of the democrats, but they have small penises so they can't be real leaders.

Maybe a little too obvious. Try to tone it down a little but keep the message there.

Please rate my OC, pic related

We should do How Democrats Treat White People versus Black People, that would really be a good idea.

DEFINITELY see pic related, we should try and follow a strategy like it

love it

You could at least give me credit, you plagiarist!
=P

Stealing black jobs, stealing white posts...

I also stole the hat.

brilliant, mention Detroit mayor since 1962 in one of them

Use proper grammar. Just because people on Black Twitter don't use proper grammar doesn't mean they don't appreciate people who do.
Bad grammar just looks unprofessional.

This works phenomenally well with

some ones from earlier

another

even more

Wall just got one hat higher...

ayy

An early general from /cfg/

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Just a couple pieces of advice from someone with a graphic design background.

Learn Inkscape or Illustrator. Inkscape can do most of what Illustrator can do and it's free but it's not as polished or as easy to use. If you're using windows or Mac and don't mind pirating or paying then use Illustrator. Trying to do this stuff in Paint will usually produce amateurish looking results.

Use decent resolution. I usually go with 1080x1080. That's the maximum size for Instagram. Other sites like Twitter will size it down as needed.

I'm going to add one thing from that to our paste desu

Copied to paste

dumping related's

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

NEW PASTE

>pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C
pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C
>pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C
pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C
>pastebin.com/GQTyUY7C

I saved this TWITTER GUIDE from /cfg/

NORMIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.

- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.

- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you. For that, see: - Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.

- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE SIDE DISH

- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.

cont.

- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

NARRATIVE: Hillary Clinton is a mafia leader along with Bill, who have commited a lot of crimes and are racists and part of the 1%. Hillary was only saved by Comey because the system is corrupt and because of white privilege obviously. The Dems are keeping the negros in welfare slavery so their lives will never get better under Clinton. Post the KKK memes, talk about the Clintons' link to different shady persons (e.g. Epstein the pedo) and organizations (Haiti charity ruining the country)

Also if you are a negro, it is essential to use emojis.
Here you can copy and paste them just like you would with text.
Use the "laughing with tears" "100" and "perfect! hand signs" a lot.

TL;DR Appeal to emotion and strawmans.

cont.

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself by saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase can take from 1 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you followed these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

It is unevitable for useful idiots to exist. If one awakens to this fact, one must realize that they are a powerful weapon solely in the hands of the left as of now. We must use them and turn them into our own useful idiots. So we will use the same tactics.

Do not try to push a lot of information down their throats.
Instead, one must strike right into the "fear center" of their brains.
Just like they do against Trump via calling him a racist, and Hitler, and so on and so on, we must use

EMOTION AS A HOOK TO BAIT PEOPLE, AND SERVE FACTS ONLY AS SIDE DISH.

cont.

Some user from another thread:

>Holy fuck balls
wsj.com/articles/vermonts-radical-experiment-to-break-the-addiction-cycle-1482510297

>"Similar programs have also drawn criticism from some African-American leaders, who believe public officials now frame the opioid epidemic as a public health crisis—rather than a criminal issue—because most opioid abusers are white."

>THIS IS IT PEOPLE!

>Black people get crack epidemic and have 3-strikes law passed due to superpredators

>White people get opioid epidemic and have clemency from Obama and a DOJ looking to not prosecute

>Run with it!

Remember to include random democrat hashtags

It's time to kick whites out of (D) and make it television of color to serve us who is true kings & queens
#NoWhiteDemocrats #UniteBlue

thecoli.com/

Have fun with this

Last one

Hillary Clinton is a racist, KKK friendly, 1%, white priviliged (see: FBI/Comey) evil, corrupt woman alongside with Bill and their Clinton Foundation. He panders to feminists but is friendly with Saudi Arabia and so where they stump on women's rights and she laughed about the rape of a 12 year old girl. She is a liar, she is crooked. Use Obama's quotes: "She will say anything, and change nothing!"

Bernie Sanders has stabbed the people of the #Revolution in the back. He might have betrayed the cause, but we must go on and stand behind #JillNotHill, not Hillary!
You can either push a light anti-Trump sentiment, but focus mainly on #NeverHillary.

#NeverHillary
#BernieSanders
#JillNotHill

And all the others relating to Hillary, Bernie, and Jill Stein that are trending at the moment.
We can also hijack and spam any hashtag that is even slightly political.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PROFILES UNDER ANY CRCUMSTANCES.
We will find each other, do not worry.

Also ignore all kinds of shills.

>thecoli.com/

KEK
thecoli.com/threads/can-we-talk-about-israel-for-a-minute.497113/

Use #DNCBlackout instead.

You're doing well so far. This won't just benefit the US, it will benefit all of Europe to destroy these Marxist cunts.

thats the spirit

that wasn't me. i don't think that was any of us lel

yeah i made them before we switched the tag, ill change them later

>Subversion General

So we /soviets/ now?

Yes we'll light the fire in the US and we will need the frogs and krauts to translate this shit and spread on their twitters.

Also rate my OC please

we've been subverting since before the election welcome brue

I'm thinking these need to be dumped in there, not that thread specifically but you can see the potential.

We're like a pro-capitalist, pro-nationalist, low quality version of the KGB.
So yeah, kind of.

that looks like occupy democrats format. Add their logo on the bottom. Maximum keks. Would be better for facebook than twitter but still decent.

For a twitter optimized version I'd ditch the link and make it more emotional
"White people get strung out on smack and it's a health epidemic

Black people try some crack and we're superpredators"

ayy so we're using the correct term instead of "memeing X to reality".

I have an idea, but I'm too lazy to do it:
point out blacks enslavement by Arabs and how it is disrespectful to adopt religion of your oppressors

Nigguhs I made a discord

>discord.gg/3y4jPBp
discord.gg/3y4jPBp
>discord.gg/3y4jPBp
discord.gg/3y4jPBp
>discord.gg/3y4jPBp

'They don't care about our lives, only our votes'

'They too us when we were ruling Egypt and have converted us into their slaves.'

this is a good thread
have a bump OP

We have lots and lots of ideas now. That's great. We're reaching the point where we have to start executing the ideas we already have instead of coming up with new ones. If you have a great new idea you should do it yourself and share. Otherwise pick a thing, do it, and post results.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully someone will pick this up tomorrow. Good job Sup Forumsacks

You saw my post!
Thank you user for creating what I'm too lazy/paranoid to create on my own!

Your welcome, and thanks for the great idea

Btw this is an excellent image we can use

Thank the wall Street Jew
I read that article the first day it was published and have been waiting to exploit that little gem inside since