Wtf is white for you guys ?!

You retards keep saying to everyone that muh isn't white, Russians aren't white, English aren't white, Spanishs, Italians, Greeks aren't, Germans, Frenchs, Swedishs aren't...

What the fuck is white for you, you jewish assholes ? Aren't you tired of claiming such people isn't white, of telling Finns are yellow and Spanishs are black ? holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White isn't a thing
Black isn't a thing
It's pointless to argue

It's called bantz you autist

There is no such thing as a "white race", just a collection of ethnicities that share similar features due to a roughly common set of roots. Stop pretending that it's a monolithic group that people are either in or out of, that's not even logical.

I would say all with white skin apart from shekelniggers and chechens are white.

>Non-Black hair.
>Non-Black or dark brown eyes.
>A blood type.
>Pale skin.
>No hook nose.
>No naturally frizzy hair.
>Relatively long torso and short legs.
>Able to swim well.
>Lactose tolerance.
There are literally hundreds of markers. Just because you can't be bothered to learn what White is doesn't mean the rest of us don't know.

I don't generally like to respond to myself, but I'm just going to point out that the same is true of the "black race" as well. A typical Ethiopian is more closely related to a Nord than he is to a San bushman.

fpbp

So this is not white to you?

I am white and yet I have brown eyes and dark hair.

Additionally: some physical features are more dominant while others are more regressive, so physical appearance won't necessarily correlate with the majority of a person's ancestry.

Looks like he has used too much hair product. If it's a light brown in the light when it's clean it passes that test.

because whites have the best civilization

Yeah... no. $10 you're some O blood nigger rape baby.

What does that even have to do with race ?

>Black hair
>Blue eyes
>O blood type
>Pale skin
>Round nose
>Wavy, slightly curly hair
>Balanced body proportions
>Able to swim well
>Can't handle milk but cheese is fine
I'm almost completely Celtic/Gallic by ancestry.

>telling Finns are yellow

Im proud of our mongol heritage. Nothing wrong with that.

Those of you who have over the years or decades either observed or participated in the resistance to the murder of the White race know that provocateurs have attacked the racial purity of professed leaders to impugn their motives. In my opinion part of the reason this has successfully worked for the enemy is a mind set grown from an alien religion. A basic tenet of Judeo-Christianity and part of its fatal allure is that it allows inferior men to claim superior status without corresponding effort. A Judeo-Christian with an IQ of 90 and a dismal life history can get baptized, repeat a few ritualistic words and presto, suddenly proclaim divine status superior to that of a man a million times his superior in intellect and character. The "blue-eyed blond" syndrome is typical of this mentality. And I say this advisedly since I appear Nordic, tall, slender, blue-eyed blond. Yet I can only guess at the purity of my ancestry. My father of record sold my mother to his buddies and to strangers for booze money, so the Gods alone know all. What I do know is this. I look White. I fight for White. I recognize the achievements of the White race. I want to preserve our kind. I am horrified that the beauty of the White Aryan woman may soon perish from the earth forever. I suffer for each White child tormented in America's inter-racial nightmare. I see beauty in a Celtic princess with brown or red hair and green eyes. I see beauty in the statuesque Nordic Goddess with blue eyes and golden hair. I see beauty in the freckle-faced Irish lass. I see heroism in Robert Jay Mathews and Richard Scutari with their dark hair and eyes of green or brown as well as in Frank DeSilva, a fair skinned Bruders with a French Portuguese name. Theirs is far greater nobility than 99% of those "Nordic Ideals," I might add.

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

>ROMAnian
>white

Can niggers even tell other races form whites, like mexicans, asians and jews? Or do they just assume everyone who isn't some dark ghetto thug with the clap must automatically be a white person?

His hair is as black as it gets.

Yeah the Irish are also niggers. Tough luck. At least you pass as White in front of less pale niggers.

Think about Sup Forums's console war shitshows, nothing is fun.
Think about Sup Forums's waifu wars, shitposting about popular anime etc.

This is Sup Forums's version of that. It's just another means of funposting.

Some retards take it seriously though.

>As black as it gets.
>The strand on the right hanging over his forehead is clearly brown (along with quite a few others).
Nigger please. Real black hair is like oil even under the sun.

I proudly identify as mongolian snow-nigger.
I have pale skin, white hair and blue eyes, AB Rh negative blood type and your racial insensitivity is offensive to me.
#MongolianSnowNiggerPride
#NotWithThem
#NoWhiteDegeneracy

>irish
>niggers
you're the jew in OP pic. "this guy is white. this guy isnt." Europeans are white end of story

I know right?!
Some day a spanish guy said Hungarians aren't white
>Spanish
It was ironic, than I told him only jews question others whiteness. He did not responed.
But I also hate when stormcucks acuse Greeks, Italians and Spanish for not being white because thier skin is some-what tanned

O blood nigger detected. OP is clearly Jewish and used the picture ironically.

I see, this is where the mental gymnastics start.

>Europeans are white end of story

This.

europeans are white and russians and georgians

america is over half white also

there is some whites in south america but i wouldnt say those are white countries.

This guy is Italian and skin tone is paler than most Germans and Scandinavians.

His hair ain't black nigga

There is a limit to the data we can derive from a mere image but he has brown eyebrows and washed out green eyes with pale skin and no hook nose so he's passed the face check.
Does he have A type blood? Can he drink milk? These are the further questions that need to be answered to understand whether he is truly white.

>Absolute statements.
>Mental gymnastics.
Sure is reddit in here.

What is this meme called? Seen some but can't find the source

My blood type is O positive indeed.
How would you define a nigger then?(last time I checked your country was riddled with them) I am pale like a ghost, you twat. When you talk about one's colour you usually refer to skin colour. White peolples are the most diverse in existance. Black straight shiny gorgeous hair is not intrinsic to "niggers".

>No naturally frizzy hair

That doesn't even make sense.

I don't think you know what frizzy hair means you retard, You're thinking of nappy hair.

>Monaco
>relevant
Hey Poland called. They want their flag back.

Why does non whites have lactose intolerance? I don't get it.

Well cucked old bean!

A blood is absolutely essential as it shows that your European blood hasn't been tainted with something else.
A=Europe.
B=Asia.
AB=Mixed Europe/Asia.
O=Generic Negro.

When using White to refer to European heritage you don't pass as a pureblood so you'll have to resign yourself to the fact that one or more foreign groups had children with your ancestors.

All of them are white e'xcept the English, who aren't even human.
See how in this thread its an Englishman spreading division. They're not real people, they're a race of bastardised, degenerate sea creatures. Innsmouth blood the lot of them.

White races is a shitterm combining very diverse races

Oh and by the way it is ROMANian. You know from the word roman which is describing a citizen of rome.

>i wouldnt say those are white countries.
Wtf? Why not?
Uruguay literally had no natives, the Spaniards wiped them out.

And Argentina had the largest migration wave of Europeans after the USA and also wiped out its natives. 60% could claim automatic Italian citizenship based on blood ties. And this not even factoring the other European immigrant groups.

Your problem is that you think of South America as a single entity when in fact its a dozen of radically different countries that have very little to do with each other aside from language.

We are genetically dissimilar. There are many racial illnesses like sickle cell.
This is one of the major reasons why half niggers can't get the healthcare they need. It simply doesn't exist because their obscure genetic combination hasn't had much observation.

tired of this kindergarden meme already.your mediteranean ass is not qualified to talk about who is white and who isn't.

The word youre looking for is ethnicities you tuetonic faggot

>O=Generic Negro

holy shit i must be an albino nigger with my blue eyes and shit.

What determines if the person is white is if the blood is positive or negative, but apart from that, you're right on that regard.

>"Stop this ridiculous, divisive rhetoric. If a people are from europe, have white skin, and share in european history, then they are white, despite any claims of historical genetic admixture or past quarrels between the races."
>"Except for the ashkenazim. They are an extra special case because I say so"

>Sup Forums

Your ancestry probably included something like:
>White + nonWhite.
>HalfWhite + White.
>3/4White + White.
So you picked up the eye colour without restoring your blood type.

No one is white.
Have you learned nothing here?

If someone claims not to be white, they're white though. See: Talcum X and Rachel Dolezal.
I myself am a Chinese man. 懷疑我嗎?

Jews have dark brown/black eyes retard.

im also pale and had platinum blonde hair until i was about 17.

>Autist detected
I guess 95% of Europe's famous leaders wasn't white in your opinion. You nordcucks are the biggest cancer on Sup Forums
>hurr durr only blonde and blue eyed people can be white
>hundreds of markers
Being white doesn't mean you can walk on water and teleport you fucking retard.

Its all divide and conquer bullshit.

From England/Spain to Turkey/Iran/Greece and everything in-between is White.

Let them be, it's senseless to argue with them
They forget those blonde blue eyed people they keep idolizing were living in mudhuts when those racially impure mediteraneans were building wonders

let me guess... the romans, greeks and egyptians were nordics amirite?

Nice digits.

And yes, the constant squabbling over the definition of "white" is sometimes bantz, and sometimes just sheer autism. I think we all know who is white and who isnt without having to measure their skull or run DNA testing.

I didn't say anything about blond hair and blue eyes nor about walking on water or teleporting. I merely listed a few of the most important markers that absolutely cannot be infringed upon if you want to claim that you are White. It isn't a community club, you don't get access just because you turned up.

We might be ferocious conquerors descending from the great khans of old, but we're also as white as it gets.

So visibly White but internally impure. Just pretend you are White in public and no problems.

Thank God we have you to determine this.

I always thought Tesla was a nigger, Thank god you came along and finally answered that question with your wonderful markers.

Ashkenazis jews have semitic blood and we don't "share in european history" with (((them))).

They're kinda white tho.

Blood type and black/brown hair is shit, though.
The indigenous WHG stock had always some darker elements.

pic related , anything in the upper left circle is preferable to any of the others

call it however you like

He passes the face test so he's at least majority White.

They have a lot of European blood because they heavily intermixed with us before the year 1000 and also in recent times.

They´re still not white by behavior because (for me) whiteness is more than just genetics and includes pro-Euopean behavior and race awareness.

The trick to figuring this mystery out is to notice how his skin is white. He's obviously white.

There are white people in turkey, Iran,syria and lebanon but they are not the majority.

> I proudly identify as mongolian snow-nigger.
t. ukrainian

> Nothing wrong with that.
Aside from the fact, that genetically you are Russian and Russia where never even occupied by mongols (they had no food preservation tech and had to go back during winter).

Oh fuck off, cunt!

>he's majority white

Most famous people in history are unpure by those standards.

According to some retarded conspiracy theories, Nordic people are actually descendant of ALIENS.
>WE WUZ AYY LMAOS 'N SHIEET
Some blondies have some serious superiority complex issues

What matters is who is anti-white.

Argentina is white.

Yeah, if you include the Celts who practised female open relationships and cuckoldry to the point where even Roman scholars thought they were a bit too odd.
Dark brown hair gets a pass anyway.

Blood type is utterly essential. If you aren't A then you aren't pure.

I think most common view (ignoring Sup Forums memelords) is that European=white.
Genetic research has demonstrated that Europeans are a genetic cluster, so everything else basically relies on muh feels.

> what is sense of humor

>Aside from the fact, that genetically you are Russian and Russia where never even occupied by mongols
False on both.
Finns are a distinct ethnic group. We're neither Swedish nor Russian.
Also, mongols did occupy vast areas of Russia. They even conquered parts of Novgorod and almost reached the Baltic sea and the border of Finland.

>they had no food preservation tech and had to go back during winter

Uhhm, no they stayed during winter, nurturing their armies by raping and pillaging the conquered villages.

Agreed that why I posted this
This is the definition of whitness by (((David))) Lane it's pretty accurate to me.

There are a lot of Jews and cases like Einstein where 98% of his achievements were stolen from him contemporaries.

>According to some retarded conspiracy theories, Nordic people are actually descendant of ALIENS

Makes sense with all their advancements... such as ice fishing and mud huts

>A type blood
>Able to swim
>not Lactose intolerant
I hope you're just making this shit up

dumb question

>mud huts
I'd like to see you build one in here.

found the hungarian nigger that cant swim

Romania is and will always be white.

>Blood type is utterly essential. If you aren't A then you aren't pure.

I am but I still don´t think that it is correlated with European ancestry. A is found elsewhere.

Yes, i'm convinced those inventions were stolen from pureblood people.

You're starting to sound like a nigger. Were you also kangz and shiet?
Is the eternal mediteranean keeping you down, Jan?

Did you shit yourself after drinking milk while drowning in a river?
Other races sometimes have these traits too but you have to catch them all to be White.

The Portuguese and Spanish are not white.

>All the Caliphs of the Banu Marwan (God have mercy on their souls!), and especially the sons of al-Nasir, were without variation or exception disposed by nature to prefer blondes. I have myself seen them, and known others who had seen their forebears, from the days of al-Nasir's reign down to the present day; every one of them has been fair-haired, taking after their mothers, so that this has become a hereditary trait with them; all but Sulaiman al-Zafir (God have mercy on him!), whom I remember to have had black ringlets and a black beard. As for al-Nasir and al-Hakam al-Mustansir (may God be pleased with them!), I have been informed by my late father, the vizier, as well as by others, that both of them were blond and blue-eyed. The same is true of Hisham al-Mu'aiyad, Muhammad al-Mahdi, and `Abd al-Rahman al-Murtada (may God be merciful to them all!); I saw them myself many times, and had the honour of being received by them, and I remarked that they all had fair hair and blue eyes.[31]

>The Maghreb fell into a civil war in 739 that lasted until 743 known as the Berber Revolt. The Berbers revolted against the Umayyads, putting an end to Eastern dominion over the Maghreb. Despite racial tensions, Arabs and Berbers intermarried frequently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

It is inarguable that Meds, especially Portuguese and Spanish are not white and are African rapebabies.

are you implying nordic architecture with no mainland europe influence is notworthy?

mud-huts is a generalization over their architectural accomplishments.

>>Relatively long torso and short legs.
So manlets.

>Also, mongols did occupy vast areas of Russia
Right Mongol tribes reached mid-France in the fifth century, they conquered Russia and Eastern Europe several times.

Have you ever seen a Spanish? They're definitely white. I don't mean the new-Sweden / new-German types, but the natives.

Why are you so obsessed with being pure? It's not like only White people can have achievements. Even if you only have 20% White genetics you still get an advantage over those of inferior races.

I don't care about racial purity. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
Take a look at this table. The predominance of O is comparable to the A type predominance(if not higher in a few cases.)
Actually in europe it seams that it is more likely to encounter a person with any other gene type than A. (Although A may be the most common one) Are you calling half of europe population ( including in the north and west ) niggers?

>anglos
>white