We wuz genius n shieeeet. Seriously...

We wuz genius n shieeeet. Seriously, they make this propaganda movie about 3 negroids when there we're more asians working as "human computers"

Watch the movie crash and burn for being a virtue signal like Ghostbusters and The Force Awakens was.

> there we're more asians working as "human computers"
In fact large groups of females where used as human computers since ww2. They where used instead of males "because females are more careful", when in fact they where not.

This is where feminism starts.
> lets try to force females to work and make some extra taxes
> not enough taxes > lets force them more
> oy vey people dont reproduce under feminism > but my friend in bohemian grove replaces bees when they reproduce poorly > but we and (((our servants))) surely are not system-damage creating parasites here so.... > niggers act as member of our society K.Marx publicly described as "what is a social family" > we need to replace white population with good-reproducing and properly-beehaving niggers
Literally.

Also > what is behaviorism > why it`s popular > why eternal anglos like to call themselves wasps in burgerland and make shit up about their dominance in what burgers (mostly non-anglo germans) do.

It doesn't make sense. These new 'bees' are of shit quality and will produce nothing

They think, that they, as elite over whites, made whites productive. So in their lullaland, nations is not a thing and it`s not a problem to make niggers as productive.

Kek, I wish them good luck staffing a high tech automated factory with monkeys

a better comparison would be Red Tails

is this actual factual or lie horeshit

>niggers with jobs
>factual
Pick one

They dont care if automated factories will exist at all or any of this progressive worthless techno shit, you are so invested into. What they care about is to stay on top.
That is why after public education you care more about muh factories, instead of anything worthy (aka humanitarian).

Like "good luck to them listening to rap and eating mud pies for thousand years".

stop spamming this shit movie all over pol. I only know it because you cunts keep complaining about it every single day.

Well, the elite could just not listen to rap music and have decent food prepared for them by expensive white staff, just like they do now.

I just don't see why an elite which supposedly only cares about money would shoot themselves in the foot like that. Either they're really stupid (unlikely), or they have ulterior motives

It is the factual story of a brave woman who uses the power of Aryan genetics to overcome the burden of 1/64 African DNA and an extra X chromosome in order to be decent at math.

> supposedly only cares about money
Stop riding these meme rails, fag.
They care primary about how to stay on top. Money is important only in this perspective.
> plebs have not enough to do anything to them
> they have as much as they want as long, as they can print/tax/expropriate/literally install monopoly on bread/whatever else.

Well, homosex, what fun is it to be king of a shitheap?

>niggers got us to the moon

Same story in Canada, Asians build railroads, were screwed and now they nominated a barely black freedom fighter woman for money.

>The Force Awakens crashed and burned

I'm sure some parts of it will be accurate. The rest will be fabrications of how the dumb racist white men just got in the way of the genius black women. I think there is a line in the trailer where one of them says all you have to do to be an engineer is be a white man. That should tell you what it's it going to be like.

he is right, beeing a king is fun in almost any case.
Try and then tell me

>Thinking this movie might convince Demarqius III to quit his crack habit and get into numerics

This movie is bullshit, and the assertio of it's title, that these women were "Hidden" by the evil white man is preposterous.

Ask literally ANYONE to name one NASA employee who wasn't an astronaut.

They won't be able to.

The history and contributions of every NASA employee is on file and display for easy perusal...

It's just that most people don't give a shit.

>Ask literally ANYONE to name one NASA employee who wasn't an astronaut.

Fuck you. Gene Kranz was awesome.

My dad saw the trailer turns to me and goes, what utter bullshit. Is my pops redpilled? No chance this is a "real" story

The real question is, why are white boys in Sup Forums threatened by this movie? You finally have something that'll inspire black people to less niggerish and you still complain.

except WASP stands for white-anglosaxon-protestant. stupid slavposter

The strong independent women are under the desk, that's why those men are smiling.
>Hidden Figures

Because it pushes the narrative fuck whitey, they didn't build shit they just keep stealing it from the niggers. Its pretty fucking obvious you fuck tard

>inspire black people to less niggerish

>implying niggers are smart
>implying you should not be deported to africa

Reminder that this movie is entirely we wuz bullshit and not a single memoir mentions her as important or even memtion her.
These memoirs are as good as historical fact and should be taken as such.

What the fuck are you taking about? They worked along side white people. That's made explicit in the movie. Also the movie took place in the 60s. Can't seriously be implying that white people didn't treat black women like shit at that time. Are you so triggered that anymore that doesn't feature white people as leads MUST be fuck whitey propaganda?

>Nice source

underrated

shit you still don't get it kid?
>narrative: black female does the job - everybody succesfull
>reaction: whites success 'cause of black working - das is bad - only WE WUZ SPACE

Wherner von Braun.

Whatcha gonna do bout it?

this is very insightful! Thank you!

>Wherner von Braun.

oh you.

It's from The Bell Curve you faggot

But you're ignoring the historical context and different realities black woman had to face. You can tell just from this thread that white men think black women are stupid cunts and welfare Queens. This stereotype was probably me wide spread in the 60s. The black women in that movie didn't have the same access to education or money that their white counterparts had. In spite of that, they managed to become mathaimaticians at NASA. Don't downplay the significance of their accomplishments with some shit teir alt-right logic.

i'm not the only one that will ignore all of that (implying i do), this is why it's an effective narrative.
Btw your movies are international and your black guys are different from the blacks here (historical context and realities) so pls let your propaganda in the US, we don't want people to use the slave card here

Remember goy, blacks and women were denied educational opportunities but the space program was reliant on black women.

>finally have something that'll inspire black people to be less niggerish
>inspire black people to be less niggerish
>Black people to be less niggerish
>
>
>
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you Caleb?

>black people have been oppressed for all of US history
>black people actually invented everything
Pick one, liberals

They accomplished nothing, they're Niggers, and always will be Niggers. The biggest problem is that without these women.. Nothing would change. Someone else would have done the same job, and probably been a white man, who never got a movie made about him. Yet Niggers are so fucking stupid, they see this shit, and their FIRST fucking reaction.. Is "we wuz beez never beez gones to da space or da moon wiffout niggas, whitey still be stuck on earf and shiet" it's like that list of black inventors that inevitably circulates around nigger history month. Completely fabricated, yet every nog on the fucking face of the earth goes "bix nood, we wuz all da stuff"

We just need to spend more money, add more programs and gives blacks more of a leg up with AA to see the diamond in the rough with them.

If only we tried more, gave more and spent more, we could bring out their former greatness again!

Kek. You guys are good in my book.

But still!

pay denbts