Are you afraid Sup Forums?

Are you afraid Sup Forums?

They are anti-facists, if anything I feel safe.

Watch out for Rolling Thunder bikers. They will kick Antifa's ass

Indeed, and the truckers that are going to show up.

Not to mention the Cops, Secret Service, and the Military...

I guess their choices will be get an ass beating or get shot.... Either way I have popcorn and I will be entertained.. Let the pain begin!

Oh, and lets not forget, no place to run and hide because you DIY spaces are shut down....

Protesters are going to have a BAD time if they do anything more than stand together and chant bullshit. If they even stand in the wrong place, they'll be asked to leave.
>remembering the video of protesters standing in the freeway
>remember videos of protesters getting clipped or hit

KEK confirms
Bad times ahead friend

Antifa is gonna get destroyed.

I can't wait to see Communists killed.

>demonstration on a city that is 98% liberal
Who are they trying to scare?

As long as they stay in their free speech zone located in Arlington or Bethesda then they can demonstrate to their hearts content :)

nice digits

fucking antifa what a bunch of fascists.

Seriously I don't get why a group of men would fight against there own interests, do your feminist girlfriends make you do this?

Yeah there's going to be zero tolerance for their bullshit on that day, military will be out in force and fulled armed and armored with bikers running backup.

I lust for dead antifa retards.

hey hey, 20th feb is my birthday.. what are they going to do? quite strange for strangers to celebrate my birthday

kek wants it

Antifa gets killed

ASTONISHING THEORY, PROFESSOR !

Check them yummy digits mmm *slurp slurp*

Witnessed.

The commies are doomed

Nope

Why do antifa members always wear masks if they believe their cause is such a good one

Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday

Stay tuned!

Why do police wear masks if they believe their cause is such a good one?

Because they have families and civilian lives. Antifas don't

That's actually just face protection. Note how regular police don't wear masks

What time is the inauguration that day? I have a half a mind to use a day of vacation and sit at home on here, get comfy, and watch some streams.

>*wear black

spoopy

FUCKING WITNESSED !

Maybe there is a god

>afraid of a fuckton of fat neckbeards with stalin moustaches and paper USSR flags

Better stop the republican elite by trashing a place where only the liberal elite live :^) do it faggots.

I'm not affiliated with antifa or anything but don't go if you don't want to be blown to pieces by us