Tesla autopilot predicts crash moments before it happens

Tesla autopilot predicts crash moments before it happens
>youtube.com/watch?v=APnN2mClkmk

who realistically gives a shit.
no one wants a car you can't drive made by some tit called 'elon'

except everyone

You know what I call a robot that can predict something bad happening but doesn't stop it?

Evil or useless.

no way

i TOO CAN PREDICT CRASHED AHEAD OF TIME

ITS CALLED PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME DRIVING LIKE IDIOTS

I DONT NEED TECHNOLOGY!!!

>not having full control over your own vehicle

So what, give your car the ability to control all traffic?

Be reasonable

what a surprise.
the Kraut who has given up his responsibilities in life wants to be driven around in a magic car too
kys

>technological advance is bad

you're probably also the guy who says death to islam because they slow down tech advance ok then

>advance
anything your dreadful species 'advances' ends in tears.

hows the Muslim advance in to your pathetic nation coming along? with speed I imagine

>ramble ramble ramble

Friendly reminder that by 2030 all new cars will be mandated to be autonomous under the guise of (((safety))) or (((environmental protection)))

All idiots should buy a Tesla and let me drive safely in my low tech car.

Well he is right that we are pretty much fucked.
Guess the muslims will enjoy their auto-cars in the newly formed Europastan within a century.

kill yourself, Whaledde

>All those comments

Yeah self driving cars would be fucking brilliant. But not long after they become ubiquitous, manual/free driving will very likely be banned outright. Then individual car ownership will decline, become a preserve of the wealthy or just outright illegal.

It may be a wonderful technological utopian vision, but it doesn't involve much true freedom of movement. I like to ride a motorbike - I can see those being banned straight away. "Why would you need one?" they'll say.

Imagine a car that takes you straight to the police station when they decide you've committed a crime.

Imagine a car that refuses to take you anywhere because you are late paying your subscription fee

Imagine rich neighbourhoods paying fee to satnav companies so that traffic never goes through their neighbourhoods, redirecting all traffic through ordinary neighbourhoods

Imagine if regular punishments for small offences included being banned from "taking a car", effectively denying you ANY form of transport.

And in this technotopian future, do you really think judicial decision making will be more personal, more understanding - more human? Of course not. Your lives will revolve around machines outside your control, and the rules that enforce your existence will be divined by bureaucrats even more faceless than those we have now, backed up by "irrefutable data" and "solid statistics". Concepts like personal liberty, privacy - these will be laughed at as relics of a bygone era.

Fuck this automated future. Progress yes please, but lets not lose everything on the way. But, shit...can we really fight the mindless hordes who just think "omg science fuck yeah the car drives me to work and back and the bar afterwards so I can drink!"

Liberty comes at a fucking price.

why is she speaking english while he's speaking some other shit? is that normal in europe?

>Fuck this automated future.

Your grandma probably still washes clothes by hand because she has more control.

It would be great actually.
Fucking idiots won't be able to drive.

I HATE BAD DRIVES I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE OF THEM

>being so mad that you can't even fabricate a real response

Doing laundry I don't consider vital to my individual liberties and neither does anyone else

thats probably the worst argument i have ever read.
congratulations
neither will you, remember

Fucking Brit ITT is dropping the savage truth.
Crash avoidance technologies may be a good thing, but ultimately taking responsibility away from the person driving sets a bad precedent. Technology should be assisting the man, not replacing him.

Our society is filled with grown adults who would cry and vomit if they had to kill and clean an animal to eat. Adults who have no idea how to grow anything, and can barely keep a house plant alive. Adults who would be utterly lost without all their modern conveniences, people who are essentially slaves to the routine of their daily lives in cushy civilization. Having their agency to move about usurped by a machine will lead to entire generations of people who are terrified of the very idea of having to control a vehicle themselves. People who will never leave a paved surface driven by their autopilot. People who do everything they're told.

We are making people worse.

>Tesla autopilot predicts crash moments before it happens

That's actually pretty kewl desu.
Don't understand why /pol has to hate on everything.

this is why you are dying, Germany.
you distinct lack of ability to spot the obvious

try reading

>predicts a crash moments before it happens
So can a driver

The scary thing is some people are already calling privacy a "thing of the past".

Fuck, it's already beginning guys.

You got legs goy.

Bicycles will be the future transport of freedom

>Bicycles
>Not rascal scooters

You wat m8?

Yeah, anyone with eyes could see that asshole was about to rear end or sideswipe somebody.

This.

Those of us that remember the private world are mostly going to die in the next WW.
After that they win.

Giving up control of your fate is bad. I don't care if it's to technology, a leader or the aliens, don't do that.

OK JAPAN
NICE POST
(YOUUU~~)

>tfw they kill you off for knowing too much
>tfw all you knew was the good times

I dont think it predicted the crash, these cars have an average warning to keep your hands on the steering wheel I believe. An average warning that happens on specific times.

I think the crash just happened to coincide with the warning probably.

nice photo.
very British kek

Fuck that shit I want to drive myself

This is my fear as well, I'm hoping it's just some sort of more difficult driving test that test your reactions and how well you adhere to the way the driverless cars drive. Probably not though.
>TFW I'm going to drive my car until it's banned. Then I'm going to drive some more.