When did the United States become a government of the Jew, by the Jew, for the Jew?

When did the United States become a government of the Jew, by the Jew, for the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
unz.com/pgiraldi/welcome-to-greater-israel/
american3rdposition.com/?p=12767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i suspect around/after WW2.

The US has been Jewish since it's foundation. You literally wouldn't have a Declaration of Independence without Jews.

>including WV in the KKK region

It has been long time.

Ever heard of Adam and Eve Tree and the Snake? You're caught. All men scratch their heads for Aom Bom because we split the atom. Adam scratches his head one time for me. I'm the monkey man. Scratch your head on time like a good monkey.

the fuck are you even doing?

i'd say is right

post WW2 when the jews moved in

Route the bad genes from the center of the thing.

this is what happens whenever a race with an average iq a standard deviation higher than the native population moves in, they totally dominate their minds
it's what happened when white christians colonized all of those brown people

> the (yous) did this

early 1900's. once the bankers had their laws signed it was game over

claws were already in by then. that's one of the reasons why they joined the war

after the war.

1913 = The Federal Reserve

In 1913, when their bought candidate Woodrow Wilson got in the White House.

You know, you could have prevented this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

If it wasn't, it is now. This was on antiwar.com this morning. I almost threw up my fucking coffee. This is Geraldi speaking, who is right there with Girls in therms of the the very smart people the neo-Cohens ignore.

Trump apparently is not only moving embassy to jerusallem, but also listening to king kike netanyahu and going to attack iranian reactors. Must be his fucking son-in-law, kike he is. so ANOTHER war is mideast for the Jews? He's a fucking lunatic. But other choice was clinton and war with russia. We are too fucked...
unz.com/pgiraldi/welcome-to-greater-israel/

>right there with Girls in therms
eish.. RIGHT THERE WITH SCHEUER IN TERMS OF SMART PEOPLE THE NEO-COHENS HATE.

TURK, what do you think of this? If he moves that fucking embassy, going to be worldwide chaos, but that's least of it. If he rips up iran deal? A US war with Iran Quds, Hezbollah, Syria, and Russia by proxy?

He thought Iraq was bad? The Persians can actually fight and have pride, they are not push overs.

This. Wilson. The 1920s economic hysteria, moral relativism, slut culture, alcohol cartels, mass black migration north. Hollywood founded and the blue pill dream machine fired up. Then Europe became red pilled in the 30s, so American jews called in reinforcements from Europe.

WW2 was the culmination and it all befan to unravel, so they focused on the Holocaust. They've been hiding behind it since. Get in an argument with a jew about disproportionate power in the west, and see how long until muh holocaust comes up.

>early 1900's. once the bankers had their laws signed it was game over

This.

>federal reserve
>income tax

Created an inescapable cycle to eternally assfuck the ordinary citizen.

TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.

1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.

1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men (Jews)." -- Woodrow Wilson 1919 (Woodrow Wilson are Americas biggest traitor....EVER)

On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.

When Kennedy was shot, and Shabbos goy Lyndon Johnson became President.

During his administration he passed the Civil Rights Act which cemented identity politics, the Hart-Celler Act ruining immigration, supported Israeli nukes, and provided the Jew a way to gain control of the USA.

The USA was a great country. I feel sorry.

Andrew Jackson is probably the last real president USA had.

>implying
Jimmy Carter was a very anti-israel president and he took office after JFK and LBJ.

What the simpleton Turk doesn't understand is that we're not exclusively working for Jews, we will work with whoever pays the best and whoever shares the most common interests.

Yep, after they assassinated that CIA guy.

But they have also infiltrated the US on so many levels. Just take a look at the long list of US politicians that have dual US/Israeli citizenship. american3rdposition.com/?p=12767
Imho it's unbelievable that key positions in the government and administration are held by people with dual citizenship. Where does their loyalty lie?