The (yous) did this

The (yous) did this.

Hi user, pls be my bf

The god damn (((you)))s

(You)

the rise of faggotry and attention-seeking in the alt-right has, coincidentally enough, left its mark on the culture of Sup Forums. RIP in peace

(Me)

(loser)

Turds

test pls

test

testing

test

I think the (you)s should be replaced with a troll msg in all honesty. These threads can be fast moving, so it helps point out when someone talks to you. (loser) isn't good because, while a respectful person responding would only get more respectful; trolls would be more trollish. Maybe a (.)

Niggers

got it bois

The (you)'s are no more, user

( -_-)

I have also noticed that your post number is dashed underlined still. But yeah, maybe a (...)

test me boiis

(...)

Why did they do this?

What?
Someone reply to me.

reply to me too

;-;

This is fucking terrible!

(...) is much better, let's campaign for this. The (you) helps feed trolls.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FUCK YOU MODS!
FUCK YOU
FUCKYOU
FUCK YOU

You're all using 4chanX, right?

MOOT STOLE MY (YOU)

(...) (at least your not a leaf)

This is a nightmare

all my yous are gone
who is that demon semen?

test

this is just the next shit meme like the mike pence name generator

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE BACK ZHE (YOU)S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL GAS YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE BACK ZHEM BACK!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Outside of fun, I will defend the mods on this. (you) feeds (you)s....makes trolls feel important. A (...) is neutral. I do prefer to know when someone says something, and the (you)s definitely help with that. But a (...) doesn't psychologically feed the ego as much.

you

im confused what happened pol. did they change how quotes work

you

(Rude)

(You)
(You)

>tfw fighting the cancer

Just add a few lines to Settings->Miscellaneous->CustomCSS to get (You) back.

Shits like you cheer when antigun laws get through.

Abusus non tollit usum, faggot.

ITT we fish for dotted lines

It looks exactly the same to me. Are you fags not using Apchan

I'm campaigning for a universal (...). Don't know what the fuck CSS is.

>not using custom CSS to get (You) back

>A (you) on Sup Forums is like an upvote on reddit

fug I miss the (You)

I don't care. I already hoarded my fair share of (You)s, which you faggots just gave away. Now it's time to watch the value of (You)s to rise, and then i'll sell them.

What are you talking about mates? Do people seriously use the default CSS for Sup Forums? how do you deal with that awful pile of shit lmao

>using chrome
>not using firefox, waiting for it to finish dying its slow, painful death, so you can finally get off the internet for good and go live innawoods like some kind of shitty fascist hermit

Oh Gods, thank you based Austrobro. My (You)s are back. Have some lewd eyecandy.

The fuck what!? I'm 'muricin. Let's make it easy to see when someone says something back to you. (You)s feed pointless trolls. It's psychology., while (...) is neutral. Trolls want (you)s, debaters want (...).

thanks for including me in the screencap, senpai

Do agree nothing is not good. These threads move so fast sometimes, it's good when an (xyz) points out someone said something to you.

Explain then why posts that were totally sjw-tier received a lot of you's

>fascist hermits
>shitty
Some of my best friends are fascist hermits!

(Assault weapons) make spree killers. It's psychology, while (wooden stock hunting rifles) don't trigger weapons effect. spree killers want (assault weapons), common sense gun owners want (wooden stock hunting rifles).

go to settings in the top right

misc

tick custom css

paste

.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"
}

get ur (you)s back

(you)

It doesn't have to be "(you)" either. I did (LEAF) for mine, since that's what most responses are gonna be anyway :'^)

(You)s are just currency in how much you piss off the majority opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.

On super rare occasion they're for ace Bantz

What? What is your point. I'm pro gun dude. I'm pro anonymous, honest debate.

heres your (LEAF)

give me all your dots

Your entire argument against the (you)s is 100% interchangeable with antigun rhetoric FFS.

Misuse does not take away rightful use.

Good thinking Leaf.

Some day, user. Some day.

it's bittersweet f a m

Give me a (you)

No

you

>tfw this symbol is all I look forward to now

Can I have a (you)?

Indeed. But two things: I didn't take your (you)s away, and my argument is that (...) is more effective to know when someone is talking to you/ not feeding pointless trolls their 'fix' of attention.

This is a Austrian Thread now!

wait...oh shit is this site wide or just the problem child boards?
why doesn't daddy love us?

Fellow Austrian bros, do you remember when one of us BTFOd a mod here?

saved

some youdots on the house

And the mod got fired because of that.

This is a Australian Thread now!

I actually see some great pontential in these.

we could have custom (you) threads

right, lads i just tried it, here's for hoping for a (you) and it of course eventual salvation from wizardry

Test

kek. It's true. I didn't even know I could do custom css. I'm gonna have fun with it methinks.

If one sees many (...)'s they might be happy. If they see many (you)'s they would (especially trolls) be more happy. I'm arguing the (you)'s served a purpose better fulfilled by another notation marker instead. Not in favor of our present situation.

I did not mean that you took my (you)s I just misclicked in haste and anger.

here you are

hah thats great

you

((()))

Test