Honestly what's wrong with Islam? It's red pilled, glorifies death in battle, traditional family values...

Honestly what's wrong with Islam? It's red pilled, glorifies death in battle, traditional family values, anti-cuck and submission, anti-Jewish and so on. It sounds more like the perfect Sup Forums religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age#Science
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048244/amp/Mandy-s-Arch-Remoaner-Lord-Mandelson-drafted-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-advise-Brexit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>believing in things that aren't real

Bump

Fuck off Mohammed. I hope you get deported and killed in Syria abandoning ISIS

Alpha as fuck, need the pic of Jesus vs Muhammad

It's illegal to post pic of mohammed. Maybe it's because he never existed

It's not about religion, it's about culture. In Medieval Age the Christianity was basically like islam: glorified crusading, killing heathens, anti gay, but it adapted to decadent modern western culture. Culture in muslim countries didn't change so didn't religion.

Islam says don't wear black shoes they cause depression,wear yellow shoes.

Yellow shoes don't go with dark trousers, this is my problem with Islam.

Nothing, just a bunch of scared white people getting irrationally angry because they're old and impotent.

Aesthetic

Also the Jews did 9/11

>any religion, red-pilled

Stop using memes you clearly don't understand.

There's just something about Orientalism (it's music, architecture, etc.) and Islam (which is basically Arab i.e. Oriental culture in its final form) that disgusts me on an existential level. Whenever
I hear that fucking pop-folk music with the Oriental beats I just feel the need to go somewhere else. Whenever I see minarets and desert Arab architecture I just feel put off massively. I can't be the only edgy Occidentalist who jerks off to XVII-XIX century Classicism and music here, right?

I actually deeply respect the Arabian culture for what it stood for back in the dark ages. It was the bastion of science and through it, human progress kept going. Shame it turned out this way. I'd love for Baghdad to be the cradle of intellectualism, math and science it used to be.

That is just a meme. Arabs never contributed anything of worth to science.

Fuck off shitskin

Don't be silly.

You're a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age#Science

>falling for the science jew
>thinks he's redpilled
good goy

For starters, it's probably just as untrue as any other mythology.

>falling for ancient Jew myths
>thinks he's redpilled
You fucking loser

executing rape victims seems like a bad idea which discourages rape victims from coming forward

also any mandate to obey some faggy book of scribbles lest you be decapitated makes this a hard no as far as im concerned since the muslims are all flat earthers

>look at flag
opinion discarded

They even had free schools and healthcare, ffs.

"...The hospital shall keep all patients, men and women, until they are completely recovered. All costs are to be borne by the hospital whether the people come from afar or near, whether they are residents or foreigners, strong or weak, low or high, rich or poor, employed or unemployed, blind or sighted, physically or mentally ill, learned or illiterate. There are no conditions of consideration and payment, none is objected to or even indirectly hinted at for non-payment."

Philip Adler; Randall Pouwels (2007). World Civilizations

>tfw the custom CSS script works
Thanks for the (You)s

everything

Fucking infidel, posting images of Muhammad (pbuh) is haram. Off goes your head inshallah.

>being this idiotic
>looks at flag
well of course, spawn of asiatic rape

>I can invalidate any argument by claiming it's a meme

>jews are destroying american economy by adding interest on interest on interest
>if only there was a book that warned about usury ....
>o rite, but it's stupid because spaghettis or something xDDD
prime cuck

I think it's hard to swallow due to it glorifying arab races rather than European.

>Honestly what's wrong with Islam?

Everything

What does Berlin have to do with this

>No amount of making sense
>cuck-meme
Still, what can you expect from what should have ran down the crack of your mommy's ass and ended up as a brown syain on the sheet?

>usury is good silly goy
here's your (((You)))

>would follow the Quran if it was Swedish and not Arabic
Du är en skam för allt europeiskt

Accept and tolerate your new masters, please their cocks and you'll avoid getting Jihaded, Sven. :^)

>Worships Jewish myths
>Thinks others are tricked by the Jew
>keeps getting more retarded

Logic dictates that everyone on Sup Forums should love Islam. It holds every single value that alt-right neckbeard betas believe in. Anti-women, anti-gay, strong religious values, strong nationalism, etc. Islam is redpilled by every metric, but since brown people are bad, Sup Forums hates it and wants it purged. Alt-right cuckmales are just special snowflakes who want everything Islam offers but don't want the brown people that come with it because they're scary.

You seem to be talking about paganism bud.
Islam is the religion of peace and martydom, oh and also peaceful terrorists who kill people

it is. they still have the values we lost

>b-b-b-but jesus was a jeeew!
>that's why they hated him and crucified him :^)
keep going retard, your argument will never make sense

the difference between Islam and Christianity is that they haven't been Jewed.

>"While those whose faces are whitened will live for ever in God's mercy"

I don't actually care either way I just like shitposting.

Islam is barbaric degeneracy

>anti-submission
>literally means to submit

islam literally means to be a cuck
get fucked faggot you will be be the first to be hanged

>Sargon's final form

It's because Muslims are brown and scary.

If Muslims were mostly white than Sup Forums would be Muslim

>glorifies death in battle

then why are they fleeing here instead of dying with honor defending their homeland?

Is that you, Gok Wan?

Not every Sup Forumslster is part of the alt right. Some of us stand for reason.

>implying they come from countries that have war and not just invaders

the idea is that you submit to a non existent entity (God) so you are able to mantain the values you know are good for society

It's the same thing with what we are doing here with Kek. We've been through this already countless times and it always ends up in the same.

You aren't smart.

leddit cuck detected

>but muh jewish book says he was a good jew for not being mainstream jew. I don't care that there are literally no evidence for anything that supposedly happened in Jerusalem

Again, you can't expect much from someone who bathes in Balaton

so you think usury is good, got it cucklord good goy

>invaders
>war

Not really that much difference since the outcome is still dying with honor, eh?

>glorifies death in battle
Yes. Death while killing as many nice clean innocent white people as possible, which will never, ever be forgiven.

>traditional family values
Enslaving half the population because you are not alpha enough to dominate your woman is not traditional.

>anti-cuck
Muslims vote 80% leftwing. They are constantly shilling for multiculturalism and immigration. That's LITERALLY all you ever hear from them. Worse than jews and blacks combined.

>submission
Men are born free.

>anti-Jewish
Article related. It's about how the most famous jewish politician and the most famous muslim politician have teamed up to shill for globalism against the democratic will of the British people.

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4048244/amp/Mandy-s-Arch-Remoaner-Lord-Mandelson-drafted-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-advise-Brexit.html

The only thing that stops muslims being worse than jews is their low IQ, so they're not able to acquire political, economic or cultural power. Islam is so blatantly false and in-your-face evil that they're not able to get away with most of what jews subversively do.

that makes no fucking sense and is exactly why every single muslim majority country in the world is a shithole

It apostasy, you filthy heathen.

modern invasions don't imply dying, they imply raping swedish girls

>Literally being a stupid Hun

>avoiding the issue
literally being a swedish cuck

>submission
>Men are born free

But women arent? Sounds like you need islam!

False prohpet, I don't want to follow the teachings of a scam artist.

Drinking in moderation is ok.

There is nothing wrong with dogs.

Women should dress more modest but the headscarfs are too much.

Praying 5 times a day doesn't make any sense.

Some forms of fasting are alright but Ramadan goes overboard.

Gays should have less rights but killing them is overboard.

Women who're actually raped have a right to justice, as should the womans family.

Though hookup culture is bad Islamic 'dating' is too restrictive.

>according to the Hadiths he's white
>main followers are shitskin arabs

Go figure out why they didn't want a constant reminder

what doesn't make sense to you?

the concept of religion is very simple. The elders and wise man of a tribe realise the only way to perpetuate their kind is to convince the members something superior establishes the norms of society, like:

- have children
- marry your kind
- don't be a degenerate
- etc, etc, etc

A simple appeal to reason is not enough, because there's always gonna be Jews deconstructing and ridiculing those norms.

It's how History works.

Now, you better hope that the wise man of the tribe doesn't happen to be someone like Muhammad.

underrated

I assume he's a great man. Like Jesus.

It's too extreme man. Like Steven Crowder

You guys always grasp at the same straws.

Never been on Reddit; it's not anonymous if you have to register.

Christianity worked for Europe for over a thousand years, partly by uniting Europe against Mohammadism.

Kek no wonder he doesnt want images of him, he looks like an immense faggot and that british guy who played a pirate in that kids film.

nice try redditard, people call you out because of your obvious fedora cuck behavior

Not accepting Jesus as our lord and savior, denying the trinity, violence for the sake of violence, child rape, polygamy, worshiping a false prophet, destruction of cultural objects, basically a vile corruption of the righteous fury aspect of Christianity, and completely disregarding the love, curiosity and unity aspects.

Also sandniggers

not to mention "Sup Forumsster" no one fucking talks like that you redditcuck

>partly by uniting Europe against Mohammadism
Well, soon we'll find out if the third part of the desert sagas is going to work even better for Europe.

Islam was basically Mormonism of its time.

nah fuck you cunt, hungarians protected europe while britbongs were occupied with raping french women and backstabbing us
"united europe in the middle ages hurrhurr" my ass, fuck you

Religion is laziness. People thirst for rules and structure because most are too dim and lack the creativity to live life without it. Agreeing on some structure as a society is a good idea, but assigning magical powers to them and attributing them to the wisdom of santa claus' almighty power is just foolish. Unfortunately, it's the only way most people will obey them. Not even the fear of prison or execution deters people with inferior brains, so the threat of eternal punishment is required. It's a real shame.

> what`s wrong with arab anti-white ideology?

fedoratipping leddit cuck back at it again

I say what I want, nigger. Stop grasping at straws.

sure if you want to signify that you're a redditcuck and no one should give two shits about your opinion

You've literally got nothing else, do you? Dipping the ol' creativity ladle into a vacuum there, aren't you? Vapid. Completely clueless? Are you high? Drunk? I'd be willing to give a little credit if you were so hammered you couldn't even stand, but I don't think that's the case. You just aren't smart enough to come up with anything but "reddit". Haha. Come back if you come up with something smart to say. I'll be here.

See my last post. I can't respond to the same exact thing ever time. Be creative. Use your brain. I know it hurts.

>y-y-yur dumb
typical pseudointellectual reddit cuck, grow up

see my last post, grow up kid, you must be past 18 to post here but you sound like an egy 14 years old

Am I talking to a mildly retarded parrot? Seriously, post a video. I love animals.

Wow you're a fucking faggot. Get out and stay out.

Hah. Keep trying. 41 years old with a mind you simply can't compete with.

>u-u-u-ur dumb !!!!! DUMB!!!!! ME SMART!!!!!
lol autist

>lying on the internet
>twice
pathetic

Welcome to the discussion, faggot. I see you have about as much intelligence as the guy from Hungary. Are you friends?

>posts edgy shit
>still thinks he's le smarty smart
you're getting more and more pathetic with each post hahahaha

Nothing is wrong with it. The only people who think there's something wrong with it are feminists.They don't want to be put back in their place.