Accidentally Revealed Power Level

Alright I am in a conundrum. You see I was getting my wisdom teeth removed and my liberal brother tagged along with me. Afterwards the fucking drugs made me go full 14/88 without my consent. He has video and showed me.

How do I deal with the torrent of bitching I will inevitably receive.

ive not met a single person that was affected by those drugs they pump you up with

How much physically bigger/smaller are you than your brother?

He is a fat fuck. I am 19 and 180 lbs.

He already sent it to family members to "sort me out "

I plan to stand by my statements.

embrace it pussy

post the video shithead

Your fault for being a pothead with a tolerance then.

Just tell them to fuck off. What decent person would give someone shit over how they acted while drugged?

Also, fuck over your brother. That he even got it on camera to scare/blackmail you is repulsive. You should beat him up no joke. If that's not your thing, you should consider some way to seriously screw him over. The least you can do is cut contact with him and consider the fucker persona non grata.

Read
He already sent it. He is a turbolib and think shame will change my mind.

Oh yeah, also, many states in the US have laws about recording/filming people without their authorization. Check your states laws.

You should contact a lawyer, filming someone unconscious and drugged is an easy case. Take the fucker to court and destriy him.

Post the video

Tell them it was a joke, you found it amusing because of the drugs. It isn't your normal sense of humour, just the drugs fucked up you up. Because you are a all american boy. A stright shooter and a clean cut fella.

>You should beat him up
This. Kick his fucking ass, and if he threatens to press charges, threaten to press charges for slander/libel/whatever the fuck when he released the video. Then, when he backs off, because he will, cut all contact with him.

first thing. try to limit the spread of the video, try to come up with a counter-balance scam for your brother, he is fat you could have some leverage with that, just an example. second thing, whether that works or not, read and amass knowledge. that shoul help dude. firstly use bluepilled sourced and then gradually go redpilled. good luck and stay frosty, dude.

kek, good luck. Keep us updated and post results.

At this point let it go viral. If it does go viral meme me to godhood.

Literally sue him for abusing your personal information, achieved under drug influence.

tell him he is an asshole

yeah sue him OP

Define "full 14/88."

video?

then post it

I was shitting on the high black populations and crime stats and said all jews should be gassed. I also said that genocide is a great thing.

>without my consent
literally rape

>I was shitting on the high black populations and crime stats
Defensible.

>said all jews should be gassed. I also said that genocide is a great thing
Uh-oh.

are you ben "6 million more" garrison?

>said all jews should be gassed. I also said that genocide is a great thing.
Top fucking kek good job

Take him to court. You might be reluctant to do this since you're young, but you should at least talk to a lawyer.

Pick up a phonebook or google local lawyers. Tell them that you were filmed when drugged, and that the video was distributed against your will. Ask what you should do.

This case sounds very easy, and if your brother has a good income or property, any lawyer should jump on it. Don't worry about what you said in the video, I doubt the court can take any content in account.

What's your state, by the way?

Send the video to some local dindus and give them his address and details.

They will then torch his house, burning him alive, in a "random attack" and prove to your idiotic family that you were right. Then they will have to go through the process of hiring one Jew to prosecute the youths, defended by another Jew.

>tfw parents would be mostly proud after a scene like this

Take legal action. If your brother is willing to cross a line, you must be wiling to, also. He took a video of you in a compromised mental state. He was there in a caregiver role, and has a certain responsibility to you as a human being and your brother, as well.

Either that, or kick the shit out of him. Also, never trust him ever again.

Wait, what were you doing? You didn't molest a child or something, did you?

I accidentally red pilled some friends about WW2.

They actually seemed quite receptive to it, but still buy the central narrative of Churchill has a hero. Even I do sometimes. The conditioning is so strong that even knowing the truth doesn't stop my heart swelling when I hear his speeches.

Not a Jewish lawyer tho

I am just going to roll with it.

This

Just sue his ass and tell your family it's the drugs fault.

Turn the tables OP.

desu if your brother has a lot of money, you should go for a merchant anyway. They don't give a fuck about anything as long as they get their money.

Dumbass, are you going to be a passive fuckwad over someone who tried to ruin your life?

Talk to a lawyer, now

Fuck off I as on drugs lol

But hey you're a burger, call the cops on him and he survives sue him for this shit, I am almost certain this must be illegal in burger land. After all everything is illegal in burger land.

Let him try. I really could give less of a fuck. The thing is it will make him look like an asshole lording over a drugged person.

Krokodil?

Yet you came asking for advice.

Ruin his life. He's had a good go at yours.

I mean thats what you say so people fuck off

hello im the op

Fuck it. What does it matter?

Same with me.
I know it's all a lie but I can't help but feel patriotic when I hear his speeches.

And how will sueing him change that? You need to teach that fucker a lesson, and show to your family that you're an adult who knows how to get by and defend himself.

If you let this pass, you'll only get more abuse from them. Don't let this chance pass, you've got a great case ahead of you.

Tell me your state so I can look up the laws for you.

Hire a black fat guy to black him. And record it.

There. Problem solved.

Just tell them it's some funny shit you read on buzzfeed.

Your brother sounds like a fucking faggot too, everyone who films people in that state to share it around is fucking scum.

In the absence of the ability to cut off a finger for his insolence, cause him debt - hit him financially. Hurt his livelihood, even profit from it if you can. Take as much as you can from him. Separate him from his possessions and comfort. Don't ever let him forget that his failure and struggles in life are his own fault.

I revealed most of my power level to my dad, who was extremely mad. Then when I rephrased it as genuine curiosity about the roots of Jewish culture based on a fascination with Hebrew and the Talmud, he completely accepted it and even went further. I just had to say it from the Jews' side and attribute it to self-preservation, different ethics, and a culture of verbal skill, legalism and lateral thinking.
Say you were drugged. Say people under the influence say and do things they normally wouldn't and that society has a really unfortunate attitude towards people with substance abuse that they're feeding by acting as if this is normal behaviour.