Holocaust AMA Thread...(Old Fags will remember be by this pic)

Used to do the every few weeks before election took over entire board. Have an MA in History from Columbia (in NYC) before I went into Law. If any old fags left, will remember me b always use this same post. Any serious question, I will answer or give you a bookmark the has the answer (I have thousands of bookmarks but well-organized for easy access).

Any SERIOUS question, I will answer, but please don't post bullshit you can easily find. If you really can't find, I will tell you where to find. I prefer more obscure stuff on...Irving's works, IHR, Zündel, Hildberg, etc..

Sometimes I go into /his./ and I'm very polite, and within 1 minutes e they begin shrieking bloody murder, which is actually funny to watch. Excuse poor spelling here, which you will get s I try to type quickly to answer.

Have never had a question I cannot answer or tell you where to find what you are looking for. From...Leutchner report to German Rudolf, you name it, I know it and have the data bookmarked..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, I'll ask you not to spout verbally abusive, nonsensical bullshit (esp if it's not funny in the least or relies on vulgarity to try to be funny). I can say with...a high degree of confidence that by IQ at least, I am "smarter" (at least by LSAT correlation) than 99.99% of people here. My billable rate per hour is $575, I do this as a free public service to Sup Forums and for people who actually want to learn.

I won't curse you, abuse you, use words like "kike," use swear words, etc.. and I expect to be afforded the same courtesy. Why do I think I'm "special" enough for an AMA thread on this subject? Get me going and you will see. It was topic of my thesis and I've been obsessed with it for years now.

since you mention, can you talk abut leutchner report amd what it is amd what it means? thanks.

Sure friend. Let me just open my bookmarks on my other monitor if I need to refer, so I have it right here...

So, I'll ask you the classic question: did the Holocaust happen?

A polite Frenchmen ? You are special. Also interested to hear what you have to say

Ok, so the Leuchner report was..in short, there is only one nation which has ever had this insane fetish if gassing people, and guess which one? If you said"the USA," you are correct. So, during Ernst Zündel's trials in Canada when the Jewish groups and Bernie Farber tried to put him on trial, they found fred Leutchner (who is Jewish, BTW) and who designs gas Chambers as a means of execution for the state in the USA.

So, Zündel's team raised the money for this, and they paid for him to go over there (he actually spent his Honeymoon in Auschwitz as he worked on this) taking samples, measurements, etc... And then he came back, and submitted all the sample to Cornell labs (they did not know where it came from, a act they were quite indignant about afterwards which,,make of that what you will) and all the samples he took showed no chemical markers of what is known as Prussian Blue, which will be left after such an event involving zyklon-B being passed. Now, here is where their problem comes in....

Who are the different parties fighting in syria and what are their interests/relations/supporters?

Im looking for the original telegram of a german officer talking about sunday day off work at the camps. And how the prisoners ate healthy. I lost that one, do you have it?

OK, so the smaller, metal containers with iron locks that DID have the proper locking and ventilation mechanism? These things DID show HUGE traces of Zyklon -B. These where the devices used to delouse clothing, which is why the Germans always maintained was the reason they had ANY Zyklon B present at any of these camps.

Now, as you can imagine, Bernie Farber and the other Jews in canada were not at all happy about this (if you go up to Canada, the volumes from his 2 trans are homelike like 10k pages in total) and they, for a lack of better word, went ape.
Zundel had a very sad ending to his story. He married an American girl. Totally legal, all on the up and up. So, the US customs and immigration claimed that one of his oars arrived ONE DAY LATE (and so sent a SWAT team to his house at 4 am, he was ragged out of bed). Nothing is clear as far as what happened, but he was intimidated and made to sign something he didn't really understand, and the next day he was in handcuffs and on a private chartered US Gvt plane back to Germany to stand trial for "Holocaust denial."

>do you have it?
That's way too vGUE MATE. YOU NEED to give me at least a name, serial number, what archive you originally found it in (Us nationl archives in Bethesda, etc...). If you get more spefici info, I will try to help you.

>fighting in syria
I don't specialize in that area friend. I know a bit, but not nearly enough to claim expertise.

Sorry man, i can't check right now since im not home atm. Would love to contribute since this thread is actually interesting ;-;

Very interesting. Could these small metal containers maybe have fit people?

Are these the containers you mention? Do you know if this picture is genuine and where it is from specifically?

>underrated

What do you think about this passage on Wikipedia?

>Leuchter chiefly cited the absence of Prussian blue in the homicidal gas chambers in support of his view that they could not have functioned that way. However, residual iron-based cyanide compounds are not a categorical consequence of cyanide exposure.

>did the Holocaust happen?
OK, this is hugely, hugely complex and first we need to begin by defining our terms. If by "holocaust," you meaner 6 million Jews killed industrially in the manner of a...laughter house, and were they killed with "poison gas" and then burned in "Gas ovens?" MY answer would be NO.

On the other hand, toward the end of the war, when the entire inftastrucre of Germany was bombed to shit, no rails, no one had phone, no de lousing equipment, no electric, no water no medicine/no doctors, everything pushed up to front for war effort...did Jews (along with germansand every other group in Europe) die in that matter? Absolutely.

The most telling fact, well one of them, about Germany in WW 2..how did Anne Frank die? In the street, in a ghetto? no, in a comfortable hospital. Which may not sound like much, but if you look into how many horrible ways in which people died, it says a lot about how the Dutch were still going out of their way for EVERYONE.

IF occupation was as evil as it's claimed, when not "back of the line, jewess, a webinar soldier needs this bed!" That right there says a lot about the lies and exaggeration that went on.

Another one? How they've had to revise the aushwitgz killed number from 4.2 million to...what is is, 1.5 or 1.6 million now? A good artillce by a jewish historian on that sort of thing called "The Dangers of Distortion."

No, no, there are VERY small, let me look for a picture of one, meant just for processing clothes to rid them of lice. You could never fit even a small child in there, not how it was set up.

>this passage on Wikipedia?
NEVER trust them for anything even remotely political mate:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIYhE-hei2Y

Boooring

We know holohoax is bullshit. What other areas of history do you specialize in?

how many jews died in the holocaust, how many germans and how many people total?

what are the most interesting tests of mengele?

what's bayers part in the holocaust?

Here
s a class in Talmusic math lads. How do you eliminate 2.5 million deaths from one camp, ye the overall camp total remains at 6 million?

Ernst Zunder (and his lawyer, a very brave woman named Sylvia Stoltz who is married to Horst Mailer) ent to jail as well, just for suggesting this Zündel get out a few years ago, and under his probation, I'm nearly sure he us STILL not allowed to use the internet. They really are sick fucks.

crusade yourself ya inbred saracen, evolved people are conversing here

Thank you very much. I'm especially shocked by the video you posted. I didn't know such large-scale distortion of truth was going on.

>how many jews died in the holocaust,
you can and will never get a firm number, simply because we will never know how many jews died in bombing runs by the "allies," how many died just of old age, of malnutrition as a resultl of th war. the REAL re question is WHY do Jews deserve this special status when millions and millions of others died.. esp in..Prussia, or Baltic states, for instance (baltic states as they were relocated). a very, very good book called "Other Losses" gets into people who died in the wars but since they weren't goddamned Jews, the world just does not care, ad it infuriates me.

>How may Germans died?
More Germans died in Dresden in one night than all Jews of all causes in all of WW 2

>Mengle
>Bayer
With all respect, you seem to be bored and just trying to stumble onto some sort of lurid detail. My fav. story re: Mengele is that EVERY "survivor" claims that Mengele was there to greet EVERY train and to personally select who lived and who died with his own eyes and by pointing. Well, with all the trains they claim, when the fuck did he have time for his research?

Okay here's an easy one for you. Did arm*nian genocide happen? I mean systemically killing of 1,5-2 million rats (number changes all the time)?

THIS is a fucking AMAZING book I'd recommend for anyone real interested in the totality of death during that war. Just curiously, How many here have heard of the USS whelp Gustav? It was originally designed to take workers on low cost holidays. In the winter of 1945 it had been "reassigned" to move women and kids away from Prussia where the Red Beat was closing in. A Soviet submarine sunk it. Full of women and kids. The total number of dead was something close to 20,000, but we'll never know since it was so overcrowded. All women and kids. In February waters in the Baltic sea.

The "SS Wilhelm Gustav" not the type of things the Jews make films about.

Regarding the maths of Jewish population numbers in Europe preferably by country, is wikipedia reliable for this ? Where would be better to look ?

>arm*nian genocide
Again, not being a smarts but unless I'm up to date on every journal and every new book, don't make generalizations if I don't know the subject well. I simply don't know enough about it.

Not trying to be a dick to you, but unless I literally know "everything"
(or as much as is reasonably possible). I can't really weigh in one way or the other simply because I haven't seen the newest journal articles, etc...

Can you tell me anything about the Jewish SS officer who oversaw the liquidation of the Riga ghetto? He was also a commandant of one of the camps. I forget his name.

>is wikipedia reliable for this
No. Don't trust Wiki for ANYTING political, because the people who win are the ones with the most money and resources (namely, jews and gulf states) to pay people to get their info up and keep it there through donations and making SURE their people are there "fittest with the mostest."

For WW 2 info, see "Institute for Historical Review." They are experts, and they are are honest. A very good black professor who died a few years have a talk there at a conference I went to re: The Jewish role in the African slave trade. I got to talk to him for a bit afterwards. You cannot imagine the literal threats he gets from the SPCS, ADL, etc... threatening to cost him his career. And they did try. They had a woman there (a jewess) make a fake rape accusation against him because he assigned a reading from 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews." Brave Guy, could use more like him. Sorry he died so young (TRUST ME ON THIS-- SKIP HIS LONG INTRO BY GUY BEFORE HIM, BUT IF YOU WATCH ANYTHING THIS WEKEEND, WATCH THIS. WATCH, FROM THE PERSEPCTIVE OF A BLACK MAN, WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN THE JEWS TURN ON YOU AND QUICKLY THEY GO BACK TO "NIGGER, APE, RAPIST, ETC.." AND MAJOR OP-EDS IN WASH POST AND NYT SAYING THINGS LIK ETHIS (OR AT LEAST INSINUATING THEM). THEY ARE SCUM:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8

thanks ShoahExpertanon, it's great help having unbiased sites to work from

>he Jewish SS officer who oversaw the liquidation of the Riga ghetto?
That''s in..Latvia right? I'm much better with Poland, Hungary, Revoal of Jews from the Vichey, etc.. Try IHR and if you can't find it and really want thehe info, will look into my archives.

Are you interesting in a specific person or angle re: the capos there or Jews in the Waffen SS? As per the blood laws, to get into SS I assume ehe would have had to lie (depending on what time in was during war...if it was toward the end, then men like Güther Grass were being drafted and just thrown into a uniform).

Earlier than that, the genealogy checks were stricter. Also, would depend on if Jewish blood was on Mother's side or father's. Blood laws, as I recall, was a person of Jewish blood of the 2nd degree married to an Area and with Ayran children would not be considered Jewish. But that was mid-30s, the standards were relaxed as the war progressed.

>bookmarks

What do you use to organize your bookmarks? What service or program?

Nice trips, but it's Wilhelm Gustloff, not Gustav.

Fuck the (((journals))), you're supposed to be smarter than %99 of us as you said. Tell me what you think

Do you think a dying empire without manpower and resources (some soldiers didn't even have uniforms), fighting on several fronts against great powers of the time (and losing), capable of committing genocide? 1,5 million or what ever in under 1 year?

Keep in mind that ottomans even lost control of some cities to local militia in their own borders because of insufficient manpower. Also add the fact that arm*nian government refuses to disclose their archives, european countries outlawing the denial of this "genocide" (just like holohoax)

Oh, I should nation this in this thread. David Irving is getting old and seemingly close to death. If you want any of his GOOD books such as "Hitler's war, "Uprising!" (book on '56 Hungarian uprising vs Judeo-Bolsheviks).

As he gets older and more senile, the Jews have been trying to get his books OUT OF POPULATION for almost 40 years now If you have the shekels, buy the ones you want. If not, torrent. Nut you can bet, his daughters going to sell rights to Jews eventually who WILL burn them.

I'm not "shilling" for him, torrent if you are able, but the Jews are going to try to get those books like "Dresden." "hitler's War," and all the rest out of print. Get them to keep by hook or brook.

I want to ask you something.

To you who is Adolf Hitler? What do you think of him?

I read about him in the book "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" which I no longer have on hand. If I recall correctly, he was a full-blooded Jew in the regular SS. I looked at the Riga Ghetto page on Wikipedia, but I couldn't recognize the name anywhere. I was interested in learning about his concentration camp activities.

I'll check it out, thank you.

>I know it and have the data bookmarked

What good is a bookmark if you've failed to provide a single link?

>smarter than %99 of us
That was a bit arrogant and shouldn't have said it, but I think part of being smart is knowing what you don't know. I think they probably did kill them, but the entire idea of "genocide" is now a political football that nations try to throw around at one another after they've seen how helpful it's been for the Jews in getting them what they want. Shit, in terms of sheer numbers and as per the UN definition, the fucking Acadians up in Nova Scotia have a better case than the Armenains.

Tukrey, IMO, is a shame. It could have been a model of what a secular muslim state could look like, anti got all fucked up along the way. Erdogan is reverting to exactly what Ataturk would not have wanted (IMO), Islamism as a uniting force against all "enemies." the next decade or so going to be very, very interesting in mideast. I think we have 50'50 chance someone will kick off WW 3.

All the journal I read keep talking about the idea of the ISIS helping a terror group they work with (like the Hakaani Network) getting a nuke from the pakis. IF they every got one, can you imagine hat the hunt would look like?

Have you ever debated the Portuguese, Norwegian or South African k**es that try to prove the Holocaust every once in a while here?

I have all his e-books on my phone

There seem to be a lot of jews in agreement that the holocaust happened, though not necessarily with the same details.
How did this happen? Were they told by the allied powers what to say? Or was it jewish propaganda that they read and knew to repeat?
Are they threatened with some kind of jail time/excommunication if they say no?
And do modern day jews who weren't alive back then even know its all a lie? Is it possible that jews jewed jews into jewing goys?

Is it true that the red army systematically gang raped every german woman they could find, from age 8 up?

And how much rape was there throughout the war?

>David Irving's books
I already have Hitler's War and Churchill's War. Any others you recommend before he dies?

>who is Adolf Hitler?
He was an amazing political leader t a time his nation desperately needed him. If AH had not come along, economics would have continued to get worse, Germany would have broken apart with a whimper and the world would not have given a shit. HE gave the German people hope, work, and break and for at east 12 years they did not crawl on their knees but got up and fought for themselves.

By far th most amazing orator since the medium has been invented. An idealist, all their fucking propaganda about him....then you read.listen to things his maid write, where he would knock on her door at 3am and say "so sorry to bother you, is it possible I could trouble you for tea and a cookie please?"

You hear so much fucking propaganda about him. I'd again, I sound like I'm shilling for Irving, but he's written only decent full bio on him called
"Hilter's War."

You skipped my question sir.

Of course we killed some of them, don't you see kardashians and anita sarkeesian?

>It could have been a model of what a secular muslim state could look like, anti got all fucked up along the way

It's not over yet, we might actually suprise you my dear frog historian. The soul of Ataturk and our ancestors (not mudslime ones) still roam among us. Anyway, thanks for the reply

>I am smarter than 99.99% of people here
>My billable rate per hour is $575
A rude Frenchman? Well, I never!

OK,ever seen Schinler's List, the movie? They even give an example of how bullshit gossip spreads in there. Not when al the females go into showers and are expecting gas and water comes out? Rumors, tall tales, bullshit.

Know something else interesting about Schinlder's List? The character played by Ralph Fienne, based on a real guy, forget his name. In the film, they have him walking out onto his balcony for fun and shooting a few jews at work. Only problem? That building is still there, as is the camp. there is a HUGE fucking hill there that blocks any view of the camp. Just fucking lies.

That man ended dup in jail for "theft of inmate property." Now, if the Germans arrested COLONELS for shit like stealing inmate silverware, does anyone really think they'd allow them to shoot jewish prisoners for fun like deer? Aside from proof. You can find the pictures of that window and balcony yourself, BTW.

I was on a thread earlier where someone said that no Nazi put on trial denied the Holocaust happened. I know this is bullshit but do you know anything about that whether it is true or not?

I really don't use anything to "organize" mate other than bookmark folder marked with later topics I think are impt. I've just gone through them so much, I can almost find them my feel at this point. I fish there were some secret wy to orangish such things (sit I'd love to use it), but I just rely on memory as far as where my stuff is and based on different books researched, different papers, UG thesis, Grad thesis, etc...

Sorry, don't really have anything more advance than that mate.

I hope you are ring friend. I actually like constantinople, esp going into Hagia Sophia (but seeing what you did to that church makes me fucking sick. Also, the janesseries, etc..

There are 2 very interesting legends re: Hagia Sophia. One is, the night before the city fell, an odd blue light covered the dome, which was the Holy Spirit leaving. Another says that, to keep it from being desecrated, 2 priests carrying the host disappeared into the wall. They will reign (so the legend goes) the day the city is retaken, I have some cool pictures taken from side there at night, let me see if I still have, was taken during a movie filming...

Are the Goebbel's diaries real or just propaganda?

The "secret" way to organize them is with a social bookmarking service. That lets you have a link, comment it, and put keyword tags so it's very easy to find them. Look at things like pinboard or diigo.

>Goebbel's diarie
At this point, it so hard to even tell, bc Irving used to be "the" authority and now he has lost his mind. As far as I recall, while Irving was still completely sane, he had certified the he did indeed keep diaries (ex, the famous ones "nothing goes right in my life. Some mornings I don't want to leave bed." Another well-known one where he is writing about Swedes on a train and talk about men as cucks though have not verified that one itself. But yes, he was a diarist.

This. Please french shoah expert dude, learn to fuckin spell. I've been speaking english for nearly 40 years, but there are a couple things you wrote where i have no idea what you're talking about.

Also i must say the french edition of Mein Kampf was translated by kikes in the early 30's and isn't reliable. Kontre Kulture now sells the only alternative translation not jewed

The reason none of the Nazis denied the Holocaust was that they were forced confessions so instead they just decided to over exaggerate the made up claims completely like Gerstein's Report or Eichmann's u-boat story.

i have 2 questions:
what do you think about jewish involvement in the rise of communism in Russia and why it is never mentioned that the communist regime killed a lot more people than WW2 and WW1 combined.

what do you think about the conspiracy theories surrounding hitlers rise and a potential involvement of a certain rothshild family who apparently backed him
financially during his uprise. all of this comes from a book named "a red symphony" which they printed based on some papers they found inside some dead bulgarian communist...

>"secret" way to organize them is with a social bookmarking service.
See, this sounds good in theory, but..IDK, for me at least, the "Esier" way is just to know your material really well and know exactly where it is. I guess if you are the "organized" type with shit organized very..whatefer, maybe that can work for you and it's fine. but if you really "live" you work and your hobbies, at least we, I like to just "know" this sort of shit.

>learn to fuckin spell. I
When you learn French and are talking, without notes, about facts you in some cases haven't seen in years, THEN you have something to criticize. Until then, fuck off and be happen someone is teaching you for free.

how many jews did really die at the (((holocaust)))?

this one is remarkably helpful and pleasant, a rare species my all black friend

Sorry, but in fact i never really found a realistic source of the population that died in the holocaust and hoped for an interested recommendation of a source/book

About mengele/bayer: it's quite interesting that mengele has been blamed for various inhuman experiments, but bayer just vanished when it was obvious that we are losing the war without any consequences as far as i know therefore it would be interesting to get your opinion on that

6 GorillionTM

>d why it is never mentioned that the communist regime killed a lot more people than WW2 and WW1 combined.
It is mentioned, you just need to look in right places. Find Solzhenitsyn's book "200 Years Together" which is essentially an entire books (for some reason, only book by a Nobel prize winner for Lit NEVER translated into English by even a small publishing house. Any guesses way?)

Judeo-Bolshevism (or, as wikipedia calls it, "canard." Whenever the Jews call something a "card," safe to assume all that follows is true) is very well known. did you know Churchhill wrote an article in 1921 directly naming the Jews in communism? Not bullshiting you, will link it. why did he do a 180 and start playing on the Jewish team suddenly? a 1million Euro bribe (a LOT more in today's shekels):

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

I am very happen you are teaching us. In fact, i'm so happen, I have a question.

Could you tell us about the einsatzgrupen? Even though, as it seems increasingly obvious, that no one was systematically killed in the camps, these guys allegedly roamed europe killing jews and enemies of germany. Is it true?

I will be very happen if you respond.

Additionally: they claimed the special status, therefore it's a very important subject imo

Thanks for the book recommendations

It's essentially a voyage down the rabbit hole. Want the source you can most trust and probably most accurate? Th e Red Cross Auschwitz Numbers and the USSR Death certificates for Auschwitz related at end of WW 2 match up almost exactly. I think it's just over 130 dead/ At Auschwitz. So extrapolate from that (Jews exaggerating by about 10x the number) and that will give you a rough estimate.

>130 dead
*130k Dead.

Dear diary. Today OP was not a faggot.

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

I'm convinced the gassing narrative was fabricated, teh witnesses were not gifted technically and made all sorts of obvious errors

what about the claims of hitler ordering retards and disabled to be killed?

Do you think the true historical narrative of the jewish experience of WW2 will ever be common public knowledge, generally accepted in academia and media?

How widespread is knowledge of the true historical narrative of the jewish experience of WW2 in academia?

Many of his words are wrong or misplaced, but with a good grasp of the english language, it shouldn't be a big problem for an advanced reader to fill the gaps.

That is really awkwardly phrased, but I was trying to avoid saying (((holocaust))).

A. Call me japanned, but I rather suspect you are being disingenuous, correct?

b. Looked it up on good old kikepedia to see who they are brainwashing these days: "The Einsatzgruppen were involved in the murder of much of the intelligentsia and cultural elite of Poland," (!!!!)
Not only is that not true, it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of the truth. See the book "Murder in the Forest." You know the plane with the Entire Polish government that crashed? Know why they were there? To mark the anniversary of the Katyn massacre, carried out by the Jewish NKVD.

One thing AH was 100% correct about-- only Jews would have the "chutzpah to not only tell lies, but the EXACT OPPOSITE of the truth. They still refuse to admit they were solely and 100% responsible for Katyn (since, under French law, denial of ANY findings of the Nuremberg laws is available offense...so they are absolutely desperate, despite the fact that Russians have actually AD MITTED: "HRY! It was us! Here are the photos , the proof, name of the executioners, etc.."

and still... "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." - Old Polish Proverb.

>the US customs and immigration claimed that one of his oars arrived ONE DAY LATE
oars?

>tyrannical, totalitarian official state ideology of violent world domination
>killed millions of its own people for their faith in camps
>mass producing offensive arms and mobilising millions of troops
>waging offensive wars of conquest against independent neighbouring countries
>invaded and occupied half of Poland in September 1939
>murdered tens of thousands of the Polish elite
>occupied half of Europe by 1945
This is a description of the USSR in 1945. They were guilty of the exact crimes Germany was accused of at Nuremberg, but worse. Yet they became our allies and got away with them with total impunity. Really makes you think.

>Call me japanned
kek, JADED, thought I like how "happened" sounds. I'm off rest of week and weekend and not much work. Ill post with same Jew photo if anyone interested r thinks of a question. Will prob come back tomm morning to hide from my wife while she deals with kids.

If you have any questions. if I don't know, usually I can point you to exactly where. Today I was lazy with my bookmarks and giving out info bc trapped in bed with laptop and hard to type. later fags.

Also- this sort of shit...itt take sa special kind of autism to waste every spare hour in college, grad school, ad law school studying THIS while others out having fun. A sort of super-autism.

If you think of anything, be be on here tomm at like...6 eastern time. Later goys.

No, i really am glad for the thread. I never knew about the wilhelm gustloff for example. But for real, your spelling is atrocious. And i don't think it's because you don't know how to spell, i think you're just careless. Take your time.

Like this for example:

You didnt say why the Einsatzgruppen werent involved.

He meant cars.

>retards and crippled gassed

Not Op but i'm pretty sure given the high number of wounded german soldiers, killing the disabled would be strange and unrealistic.

Killing the retards maybe, "gassing" them probably not.

>Protip: pretty much everything inhumane in history is either done or told by jews.

See pic of 5 Jews in top thing? tomm I'll post with that same pic at about same time as today if anyone has any questions. I'll post and if no one interested...fuck it, will listen to dr . pierce or something. Later goyim.

I reported you to the appropriate french authorities

OP please make these threads more regularly and during primetime. There has been a massive influx of newfags since Sup Forums harbour.

>Take your time.
lol, friend, when you take too long to answer, people lose interest and the thread dies. Could you figure out what I meant? yes? then good enough. That's the goal. If you and others can understand, then good enough Or else thread goes to bottom and no one gives a shit.

If anything, it should be welcome as clear evidence I'm not "copypasting"and they are all my original thoughts.

Newfag here what was Sup Forumsharbour

Don't you think it's weird that you can be arrested for speaking truth? Even assuming it's not truth, don't you think it's weird that you can be arrested for speaking about a historical event?

bump for interest

The fact that he didn't respond and ask for clarification told me exactly what he was doing. He's some fag from /His/ thinking he knows more than I. He knows EXACTLY what the 80% Jewish NKVD did to the Polish intelligentsia.

Toodles!

Do you know this book? is it based? I started reading it online somewhere and I was starting to get into it but then I lost the bookmark and now I can't find where I was reading it for free.

In late 2014, Sup Forums found out that moot had been cucked by his gf and trolled him relentlessly (this is where the cuck meme comes from). In revenge, moot removed captcha and mods and introduced loads of weird wordfilters and other features that turned Sup Forums into an unreadable shitstorm. It lasted fucking ages, like weeks.

>He meant cars.
aaah

Only Brit/pol/ soldiered on.

what!? how can you doubt a historical event if there is a legal punishment for doubting it!?