Fuck guys, I think I started a civil war

I trolled fullpol too hard.

I used the entire PIA VPN suite to to keep posting bait threads and get the VPNs banned

Now they think TRS was responsible and TRS is blaming Ironmarch for it.

That's what happens when Trump is President elect and you think that work's done and you become bored.

Well this just makes me happy.

kek, I went full autist

Wait what even is full pol?

Are they a shitty stuck up version of us like 8pol?

Full pol is 8pol, they call us half chan

Good, that place turned to shit FAST after Trump's election. Just kill it already, have them migrate somewhere else.

Some guy recommend mullvad actually, I'm considering using some bitcoin to cause making butthurt later tonight

t. VPN Hunter

Oh. I fucking hate them. We're the original epic hilarious Clinton despised number one Trump electors of the internet why would you even got to 8pol?

>why would you even got to 8pol?
It was very fun during the primaries

Oh I mean it's obvious to go and piss them all with epic shitposts.

I just mean why would anyone become a serious user?

So what are you trying to achieve?

not sure

to get away from the reddit and cancer on here. they're more autistic too

you're...

That is hard to imagine. We have a lot of autism man.

impressive

I trolled Leftypol a couple of weeks ago from my phone. They had to range ban my cell service. I never had more than a couple of threads up at one time cause the mods are so fucking fast there.

Good job OP.

so you're the cunt getting my vpn banned

>"""fullpol""" - there is no such thing
>triggering cripplechan Sup Forumsacks
Looks like /leftypol/ is about to die.

>fullpol

Nigga you can go back too.

Who cares about that autists' playground?

Why the fuck would you come here to gloat? Your probably a leftist asshole trying to start shit between the two boards because you think the split between Baked and cuckovitch means we can be turned against each other. Go fuck yourself.

>Post screenshots to TRS
>Claim not to be TRS
>mfw TRShils will never stop being retarded
inb4 1488ers accuse me of not donating enough to my race.

>>mfw TRShils will never stop being retarded

I spent a few months completely mired in the 1488 circles. After the Daily Stormer forums went to absolute shit a few months ago and TRS got even more autistic, I left the entire sphere. When I was one of them, I had no idea how anyone could mock their way of thinking. Now that I'm out, I'm almost as embarrassed about my 1488 phase as I am about my goth phase in middle school. At least I had the "I was just a kid" excuse for the goth phase. What's my excuse this time?

Btw, I still believe Hitler did nothing wrong. I just stopped thinking we need to recreate the Third Reich in its entirety except women wear short shorts 24/7. That's the prevailing ideology of 1488s. We want to be the SS again, but women dressing slutty was a boon for mankind.

Good. Proxyfags are cancer anyhow, even on ocho/pol/.

Have a (..........)