Mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound...

>mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound, banterous posters on Sup Forums and easily cut through the child like arguments and ideas put forth by the likes of Americans, Canadians, and Irish leprechauns like a knife through butter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Well posted lad

you know how i can tell you're not even old enough to buy a knife in britbongistan?

>knife

Reported

>it cuts through the mind like a soft cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A

Did you mean buy a license to watch TV, to see the one advert at 3:00 at night, which refers me to the place where I can buy a license to enter, so I can write a form asking to buy a license to buy and wield a deadly spoon?

feels good

>all British posts are elaborate probing to figure out what social class you're in so they can shit on you or be jelly
Take Oliver back, cunts.

Keep him, we dont want him. Shitty American exports as usual

Most Brits remind me why Americans are so dumb

And yet, you fail to mention Australians; who are vastly superior to English cunts, in every single way shape or form.

This. Australians are what happens to British people with heat, barbecues and hot Sheila's. Although you have gone soft recently.

There's a bit of bias as this is coming from you ya big bellend

It's a "british people think they're australian" thread

It's the third day after Christmas -- why aren't you thinking about Mohammad today?

You're wrong bong the Jews aren't the only ones

>Also the most culturally enriched, tolerant and inbred

I concur with this opinion

We never forgot about your baby eating Phoenician bloodline monarchy

Day of the rope, my friend

T.leprechaun

>Implying that the British posters are actually Aussie shit posters using a flag proxy

nah m9 you're getting owen jones too.
just fucking wait. it'll be disgusting.

Aussies are just brits raised in an environment filled with dangerous wild life. You have to have a good sense of humour when a snake can bite your cock off when you take a shit in the moring.

But the teeth though

I have only met one Australian before. He was the roommate of a woman I was dating. He was a 50 year old gay guy who was dating a younger blackman with hiv. He ended the relationship because the blackguy punched him in the face.

>falling for the dental jew

a teasipper being arrogant and elitist, how refreshing.

I begrudgingly admit British posts are what I look most forward to in threads

regards,
an admiring leaf shitposter

Oh no, another English fantasy LARP thread.

said the one who is getting a muslim for president

>Butter knife
Edgy

Do one you pretentious cunt.

>not having perfect teeth naturally
>current year
Shig dig my nig

underrayed analysis

There are a lot of Germans, Americans and British posters on the site on all boards, so they have their fair share of retards too. Britian more so than the other two desu.

couldn't care less about gypsymania

I like how British people on the internet like to end their comments with added declarations and exclamation marks

Face it, Bongs: Your time is over.
First you lost the empire.
Now you couldn't even keep Europe.
You will soon be on par with Iceland. Once noble Vikings who conquered European coastlines, now nothing more than sad isolated island dwellers that the world has forgotten about.

I bet a tenner you have a "perfect" cock aswell

>like a knife through butter

oy mate, better bin the posts

When you can legally carry a 44 magnum inside your jacket, there is no need to practice speaking like a pompous faggot. We practice point and click diplomacy.

Not going to lie, I am very jealous of your British culture among older white men like Nigel. Such a shame it seems it is dying out. The picture of him getting the middle finger while standing on the street corner was awesome. That outfit was fucking aesthetic.

Working class britbong here, can confirm this is what the cucked middle classes of Britain do all the time

>tfw canadistan needs to let chang fuck his wife

It's not a career, but it's a chosen path.

I delight in watching leafs attack their own kind when they dare suggest that life in canada isn't the best and that the jobs aren't coming back.

They pile on heavy. It's all ad hominems and fallacies.

I make a point to fuck with canadians IRL. I work in Customs. I hate you all.

A NON-EMPIRE

Okay.

Oiiiiiiiiii!

>hating on 3D leafs because of virtual leafs

oi m8 i dont bloody think sharia condones that innit

your hate only makes us stronger. Most of us only shitpost to spite the haters and we take great pleasure in it.

> oh I'll just stop in and shit up one more thread before I go to sleep
> BOING

MORE PLEASE

>i dont bloody think sharia condones that innit

It's all ad hominems and fallacies.

In this case the leaf has chosen the Tu quoque fallacy. And he has claimed that he likes being hated, that it is is goal and it strengthens him.

The delusions of the leaf have no end.

Feels good man.

Not sure, we've got our fair share of thick cunts mate, like everywhere I suppose.

Irish are british you fucking retard, you should have said English, your giving us a bad rep.

though in all seriousness, sauce please.

OK ok sorry for triggering your autism with my logical fallacies, go get your rug and orient it south-west, it's prayer time soon Mohammed

It's all ad hominems and fallacies

>send nude photo of yourself to one of your mates as "bantz"
>he prints it on a t-shirt as "bantz"
>British banter

>foreigners will never understand this level of banter

Only for you big boy

>tfw not returning the favour so you can walk both fit in well around Central London

no ''walk" in that sentence for Queen's sake

>>mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound, banterous posters on Sup Forums and easily cut through the child like arguments and ideas put forth by the likes of Americans, Canadians, and Irish leprechauns like a knife through butter.
The you wake up from your nap time, realize that it was all a dream, roll over and get back to low level shit posting on a japanese anime board.

No one likes it when you blow your own trumpet m8

>Implying a freindly paki, pole, nigerian, greek, indian, leprechaun or gypsy would not attack you and your freind on sight with a gun (smuggled through customs in their sock) because they think you are gay, and neither of you have a licensed spoon on hand to defend yourself from this challenger, so for pure banters sake, you say 'right mate, I'll give you a plastic 5 pound if you come round my place, so the freindly migrant goes to your council house in Swindon, and you bash him one with your plastic kettle beacuse everyone and their neighbors dog know that the imperial measurement system is shit, but then you really fancy a cuppa, so you make one, but then remember that PG Tips is objectively better than Tetley, (beacuse the monkey told me so) so for pure banter, you pour it over the now unconscious man's dick in your council house, because it tasted like piss, so return to sender amirite guys, so you go down pub to see your local tea dealer, to ask for some of the good stuff, but then you remember that you shagged the bartenders' aunt in a drunken dare (for banter sake) about 3 years ago, so instead of going to the Congleton, you go to the Flying Dutchman, but then you remember that there is a foreign man in your flat, and you havent asked him how he likes his tea done, so you go back, ask him, then realise he is a blasphemous coffee lover because a wrinkle on his palm indicates it, so you get him undressed, take a few photos, print his aging, nude body on a shirt (for bantz) send it to his second cousin, first removed back in his home country in a suitcase with him inside it (fucking foreigners amirite), but then you search your whole council house for a 1st class stamp, because us Brits are posh and proper like, so you find it and stick it on and return the migrant because he wasnt working properly. I meant at all.

I couldn't agree more. It's just that you guys tend to stick to your /Britpol/.

where do you think they got the bants from, the abbos?

Why is literally every poster on britpol a virgin?

do your knives even cut through butter anymore

i know this is pasta but christ everyone knows that this is the best tea.

> Arguments.
> Canadians.

Nice shit-post bong.

Firstly, this isnt pasta, im no fucking Italian migrant.
Secondly, pyramid teabags beat square teabags everytime you fucking Scot. 3D>2D every time

Daily Reminder: SAFTY PINS, FORKS, and BUTTER KNIVESare controlled weapons in Britain.

Nanny state coddled cucks.

it doesn't matter what fucking shape they are, you can dump powdered shit into a pyramid teabag and i'm pretty sure that's what pg tips does. yorkshire breakfast tea is best tea.

and free speech is a controlled weapon in Canada.

>now nothing more than sad isolated island dwellers that the world has forgotten about

Sounds comfy as fuck desu I really hope that happens

>repeatings

Kek wills Owen Jones' migration!

Gee who could post such a glowing review of British people?
>checks flag
Now it makes sense! Do you cut through our arguments like our bayonets cut through redcoats during the revolutionary war?

Prove you have straight teeth

We're not bad, to be fair. But let's not blow our own trumpets eh? There are hookers for that.

>and free speech is a controlled weapon in Canada.

And you're only allowed to use it on white males.

kek that is fucking bantz though

Of all the Anglos the Englænder shines the brightest.

Not really sure you could call Leafs and burgers Anglos anymore. Mixed mutts the lot of them.

"Every step you take, Every move you make..." is the motto of British police.

You literally have Orwellian though police in your country.

Its easy to banter in your own language.

Remind me how well these illegal british knives cut through butter

Fuck off with that bullshit. PG Tips, outclasses Yorkshire Tea everytime.
1.Yorkshire is possibly one of the worst counties in this fine nation, near Scotland/Essex tier bad.
2. By implementing a pyramid tea bag, the tea is given a higher surface area, so in the same amount of time stewing, more flavour is given. Square tea bags do not allow much movement at all, thus are objectively worse on all accounts. Takes somebody with at least one brain cell to see this, so this is a possible cause for why Yorkshire Tea still uses square tea bags
3. PG Tips has much more expendable income, as seen in both its amazing R&D and its' high budget marketing campaign. PG Tips had Johnny Vegas and an articulate knitted monkey talking over the intricacies of life with a good cup of PG Tips. Yorkshire Tea had a cuck and his mates (Half foriegn workers mind you) in the factory acknowledging that square teabags are shit, yet they stick with it because reasons ('We embrace the square tea bag, no matter how far from Yorkshire it may take us'-???)
3.5 This extra expendable income also proves that more people buy into PG Tips, thus is a more popular product due to its superior quality.
4.Your point about tea leaf quality is a non-point because I could easily say the same about that Yorkshire based crap.

Tl;Dr Yorkshire tea is Shit Tier and there are no tangible reasons you should buy it.
Pic=My 'legal' stash. Already stewed 3 bags, snorted 1 and smoked 1 of them today.

Sometimes, but often they are leftists who say "would of" a lot

Nice try, Muhammad. We know it's really you behind that keyboard.

see you lads in the reeducation camps though, mummy may is coming

To be quite honest, brits tend to be excessively pedantic, easily butthurt and pointlessly longwinded.