What exactly is wrong with Judaism again? Even Donald Trump supports Judaism and Zionism

What exactly is wrong with Judaism again? Even Donald Trump supports Judaism and Zionism.

the problem is not (((judaism))) but globalist zionist like Soros or Martin Schulz

Catholics are at least as bad as jews pepe

Pretty girls psy ops for the Goyim cattle.

What exactly is wrong with George Soros again? I don't even know who Martin Schulz is.

The world is waking up and the Jews will be exposed.

Soros is the one pushing and funding all the SJW, PC, PussyRiot, Liberals, Anti-Trump riot, BLM, Clinton and all the shit we are against (He is even funding the company of boat that rescue refugee in Mediterranean to take them to Europe).

Schulz is the president of the European Parliament, he is like Soros.

>Soros is the one pushing and funding all the SJW, PC, PussyRiot, Liberals, Anti-Trump riot, BLM, Clinton and all the shit we are against (He is even funding the company of boat that rescue refugee in Mediterranean to take them to Europe).

Why is he doing this and how is this related to Zionism or Judaism?

So I'm as bad as a kike, just because your glorified bible study group of a "church" doesn't understand my religion?

Yea... And Trump is looking more like a Mossad traitor every day too.

He hasnt taken bibi's cock out of his orifice in at least 3 days now.

This is NOT 'America first'...

Yep. Jews love to include some eye candy with their propaganda.

It is like that tranny jew cunt on GLP that posts the pictures of the IDF whores in every post.

well considering Trump appointed Steven Mnuchin (a Soros guy) to be the treasury secretary, Trump may be a Soros guy too

They are already exposed.

What has to happen now is we have to keep Trump from nuking the entire Earth because of the juden cock in his mouth.

it's not "zionist" (litteraly just nationalist israelites, they don't care about other countries) or "judaism" but Globalist Zionist who are pushing all of this, they do it to disrupt nations and blend them together to erase any culture and opposition, their goal is to be the leaders of the world .

How can you doubt the Sup Forums-anointed God Emperor Trump? He hasn't even been sworn-in yet.

Bibi and Trump are friends. Did you sleep through the election?

And supporting the fucking gun grabbing UN is not America First, either.

This is the hottest Jewess.

>zionist

LMAO Soros is not pro-Israel.

>failling for the jewish trick

the jews control trump. look at his appointees so far. his administration will be everything he ran against: more immigration, no infrastructure, wall street jews controlling everything, israel first foreign policy.

>What exactly is wrong with Judaism again?

dark wizards

>Catholics are at least as bad as jews pepe

yeah jews are just wannabe catholics

>Schulz is the president of the European Parliament, he is like Soros.

can meme magic kill these people?

let's try really hard by wishing for it when we jerk off

>And supporting the fucking gun grabbing UN is not America First, either.

this, it's time for Trump's internet people to take action

Do you even know what Zionism is? Soros and his ilk are not Zionists.

I think this will be enough for now, though I can't find the one with the Talmud verses, so someone should post it

>Soros and his ilk are not Zionists.

they're zionists

national zionists

They send money to groups in Israel who want to destroy Israel.

damn bro, I think it's time to heat up those ovens

It has been for a few thousand years

yeah and they own Israel, divide and conquer, from chaos comes order etc,

these niggers always playing both sides against the middle, and they're caught, so we will be watching them burn, one way or another it's about to happen

for when you make Seth strong enough he then reveals all secrets

all of them, and Seth is now quite strong

so the oven shit not working, how about a genetic disease like aids but for jews?

I think we can do that pretty easy

What exactly is NOT wrong with Judaism? I've yet to learn about another group of people that is this good at being parasites and pissing off the locals.

> oy vey i`m an ancient jew now, pay me reparations for pogroms > why dont you love me? you must be antisemite

Zionism is by definition against European nationalism

How?

We just need to fire up the ovens everywhere at the same time. If there are no white men to protect the jews, they will be shoah'd

honestly the better question should be what isn't wrong with (((them)))

Iran was right the whole time

How do we save President Trump from this shit?

>We just need to fire up the ovens everywhere at the same time.

too much work, a genetic disease would continually target them, and follow them into their nests

I'm thinking like aids except it's contracting from rubbing hands and rubbing money

Juden =/= Zionists
You don't need to be jewish to be zionist. Rothschild Zionism is the issue.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Judaism is at the very least better than Christianity and Islam. It might even be better than 'atheism' idk

>flag
Go learn history, any of it.

>globalist
>zionist
You can't be a zionist and a globalist. Stop using buzzwords. Zionism is Israeli nationalism. Also globalism is the de facto reality of our world, the question is whether it will be conservative or liberal.

I fucking love Jews now that Trump is such an adamant Israel supporter!

I also want to racemix with brown cuties. How can I do this, they're often not allowed to go outside so I can't meet them.

Judaism is your average Middle-Easter cult. Extremely strong bonds in-group, disdain for out-group. Because of that Jews have "Jews first" policy wherever they live.
This is incompatible with both universalist religions (Christinaity, Islam) and modern civil state. In Christian culture or modern state people are expected to support common good for all citizens, not favoring their kind. It is sad that because of its roots both Christianity and Islam tolerated Judaism, instead of forcibly converting them like they did with all pagans. Thus Jews were able to keep their ancient cult and prosper, degrading their host societies at the same time.
Take away the billions Israel gets from US/Germany/Europe and see, how fast they become your average sandniggers. Until now the latest immigrants from Eastern Europe keep the state up, but if they truly assimilate Israel will become undistinguishable from their neighbors.

>I also want to racemix with brown cuties.
get out

i love this actress, so beautiful, especially for a jewess

>Judaism is your average Middle-Easter cult. Extremely strong bonds in-group, disdain for out-group. Because of that Jews have "Jews first" policy wherever they live.

American jews marry more non-jews than they do other jews, so you dont know what youre talking about

A 2013 survey conducted in the United States by the Pew Research Center’s Religion & Public Life Project found that intermarriage rate to be 58% among all Jews and 71% among non-Orthodox Jews.[2]

they do that to get better looking jew children, they call blonde american women a derogatory word

>they do that to get better looking jew children, they call blonde american women a derogatory word

don't you want better looking children to molest, you limey degenerate?

they deny Christ

Moral deficit and disloyalty to the nation.

Jews are very productive in America though.