Where will you flee once the (((iceberg))) will melt, Sup Forums?

Where will you flee once the (((iceberg))) will melt, Sup Forums?

And why do you expect a warmer welcome if you were so unfriendly to immigrants? Karma is a thing you know...

>living in the Alpes
>caring about water killing the cucks

I will be /comfy/ in the Patagonia.

Honestly we could use a new mini ice age that wipes out 75% of the world's population.

Europe will turn into a frozen shithole like northern Canada or Siberia if the glaciers melt and disrupt the gulf stream.

>Swedistan and Bongistan totally eliminated

YES

Iraq is just gone

Fuck off we're full

You can stay if you kill ar*bs and k*rds though

>And why do you expect a warmer welcome if you were so unfriendly to immigrants?
Tell me, how many immigrant women have I raped?
How many immigrant centres have I drove through with a truck?
How many immigrant centres have I bombed?
How many immigrant homes have I broken into?
How many violent immigrant protests have I started?
How many people have I converted to the single most violent religion of the world?

Why do immigrants expect a warm welcome if all they do is ungratefully accepting everything pushed into their asshole by liberal cuckolds and still try to break this country apart?
Karma is a thing you know...

>tfw live in Fontainebleau
If I die, I'll at least see the cucks in Paris die too.

Western Ireland.
>comfy new island chain free of niggers

Seems like glorious Firenze will be spared too, let the Arno river wash the filth away and then settle, we'll be renaissance n shiet again

WE WILL TRANSFORM INTO A SHIP!

>tfw suddenly on an island
>tfw face was washed away
Time to play king of the hill.

I'm going to live in Germany and fuck up their shit.

I just got to Paris today and am staying five nights. Fucking hell man, I've never seen so many niggers in all my life. I'm so depressed

>global warming
Yeah right... We all know that we should be worrying about the icebergs growing instead of melting. Its a plot by the (((jews))) to decrease property prices around the coastal areas (they won't be coastal anymore). Doggerland here I come

The Danish menace has been solved

I still don't get it, if you got an icecube in a glass of water, the cup is just as full as if the icecube was melted.

So why do sea levels rise that much if ice melts?

They look fine to me, only England and Denmark get fucked in those regions.

I live about 10m above sealevel and 500m from the beach so ill end up with a beach house.

the snowniggers and coastniggers can fuck off

Hoping to KEK that the Mississippi River flows backward, and washes away Chicago.

Holy fuck plllllleeeaaasseee let this happen. Imagine if Miami, Seattle, LA, San Francisco, and New Jersey were instantly wiped off the earth. Holy shit.

>Usraine is rekt
>Russia is strong as ever, beautiful rivers across the country

You need a global fucking disaster to consider you land bound country in an advantage.

Serbia, pls.

Time to conquer rightful archipelag poĊ‚abski.

That's like an ass conquering a dick, polan can only be conquered

I heard roaches can survive in water

>chad

Finally I'll have an excuse to leave this godforsaken land.

On my newly formed tropical beach.

>mfw all my friends and family live in the pianura padana

>southern Sweden is kill
>Berlin too
>as is Brussels

Please KeK, make this happen and a new cold era shortly after. Shadilay.

>muh (((global warming)))

If It's under 35m or so then no need to leave. If it's under 80m then I can move in with a friend uphill. If it's above that, then I might have to flee inland, or to Wales.