Netanyahu praises Trump and his pick for Israeli Ambassador

I can't wait for Obama to leave office.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-Trump-feels-very-warmly-about-the-Jewish-state-474976

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Analysis-Trumps-ambassador-pick-is-cause-for-Netanyahu-to-celebrate-475606

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.759492

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=-uHzHbz-Eew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh man, pol is so conflicted right now

Kek

>Now comes Friedman, a man who questions whether a two-state solution is realistic, who favors construction in the settlements, who wants to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and who detests J Street. Going from Indyk as a central interlocutor to Friedman, Netanyahu must feel as if has died and gone to heaven.
So based.

I hated Obama but mostly agreed with his stances on ME affairs. You kikes need to be brought to heel.

Trump is just following the Amerineocon tradition of having its nose wedged up Israels ass. Shameful.

Netty old boy and Trump are gonna fuck shit up

CAN'T YOU SEMITES DIE ALREADY DAMN

>you will live to see Sup Forums become blindly pro-Israel

>nuclear holocaust against mecca when?

Fuck kikes and fuck trump.

Why does that little girl have mansized hands? Is it perspective or a freak of nature

They're jidf posters mainly and a few dumb goys

Ignore ignore ignore

Jews have larger hands to carry more sheckles.

Cant wait senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo

M-MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
HAHHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING IDIOTS

wheres the video with bibi

youtube.com/watch?v=-uHzHbz-Eew

HAPPY HANUKAH
HAHAHAHA
M-MAGA! AWOO! KEK!

thanks

Ok, so you are in favour of increasing tensions between you guys and Arab Palestinians? Netanyahu just wants to make two states impossible and tries to get in war by increasing tensions

I want to wipe out the Arabs.

You are in a perfect place here in /pol, nazi.

Ashkenazi*

Trump is a good goy.

Drumpfkins will still find a way to perform mental gymnastics about this though.

כן, אני לא יודה למה אתמ יומרים זה

For everyone saying it'd be strange for Sup Forums to be pro-Israel. It really wouldn't. There is a world of difference between the Jews in Diaspora and Israelis. Theirs is the only Middle Eastern culture compatible with ours and they offer a rhetorical inroad for getting Americans to accept nationalism within our own borders.

Anyway I don't have a problem with them, there is no comparison between the IDF and scum like Soros and our Hollywood/media kikes.

Good goy. America should keep giving them billions and fighting wars for them.

Fuck off subhuman.

>not an argument

Enjoy your kike loving president. Holy shit Israel must be overjoyed you idiots fell for his bullshit.

0.02 Good Goy Points have been deposited into your account.

Americans are circumcised from birth, it's natural for them to love their masters. Pl

Enjoy your new president.

Didn't vote for him, neither do I support him.

Trump is fucking Ellie Wiesel compared to Obama. For the life of me, I can't understand why you retards who think Jews are insidious monsters love Donald Trump.

I got to go to Tel Aviv last summer and plowed a qt Jewess, I love Israel, I hope they murder every single Islamist fuck within a 100 mile radius

But I do wish they'd cull their SJW Lib Jews here in the States

I guess because here in America at least the Jews fucking me over aren't in Tel Aviv, they're in New York and Washington, and those Jews hate Trump's guts.

Not a fan of Isreal, but I dislike the towelheads even more. So go for it sheckelmeisters!

No Jew is our ally, not the one destroying us from within and not the one perpetuating the unrest outside our borders.

That's the mistake. The Jews in the US are overwhelming supporters of the state of Israel - it's something in the 90%. Trump has advocated a stronger alliance with Israel, and admonished Obama for not being as favorable toward them - Let's just face facts: Trump loves Jews. He loves them. When his daughter was forced to convert in order to marry a Jewish man, he had no apprehension and even boasted about it in one of his campaign speeches. There is absolutely no reason why the alt-right should love this guy and yet they do. It's weird.

Don't worry, gentile!
We will make your country "great" again!

You don't realize that most jews and particularly Israel are alt-right / extreme-right too. Most populist movements in western Europe and the US are zionist too, because Israel is an example for right-extremist states:

- hardcore immigration policy
- keeping the national identity
- xenophobia
- anti-multicultural
- anti-islam

If you don't see this, you don't realize how strange politics develops. Jews and neo-nazis got mutual interests....

The Jews who support Israel are likely not the leftist liberal globalist types - those guys always take the palestinian side of the conflict and are anti-zionists. Israel stands against everything they believe in.

Not shitposting, I actually like Israel because you guys hate Muslims too. Why does the international community refuse to recognize Jerusalem as your capital?

It's finally time to realize Sup Forums sold out the USA to the Jews.

Germany is still our ally too :^)

Not me Shlomo

I tend to agree - but the antagonistic straight among alt-right,neo-nazis,white-nationlists, etc is that the Jews have a double standard of liberalism - advocating migration, diversity, miscegenation, and globalistic policy among everyone but themselves. I personally don't believe this, but alt-righters seem to coalesce on this point. I think Trump is very much in line with your bullet points, which is why I don't understand the alt-right when it comes to Jews and Trump. At all.

antagonistic strain*

We're just rounding you all up in some shit piece of land in aloha snackbar country so we can more efficiently gas you kikes.

Fuck it, im picking the winning side. You know Muslims wont stand giving up Jerusalem.

The crusades have officially begun.

we know ahmed, we know.

>died and gone to heaven
Olam HaBa

Jews aren't one homogenous group with the same agenda and ideas. Netanyahu is jewish, Finkelstein is jewish, Jesus was jewish, Bobby Fischer was jewish, but like you can see with the last two any jew reaisting against the system gets threatened, killed or be called a self-hating jew just like non-jews resisting. That some idiots who are jewish propagate these things, doesn't mean all agree with it. Tgere are pro-white jews too.

Israeli bros can any of you confirm hearsay by my family who fought in the vietnam war that mossad was secretly helping the North Vietnamese with Intel against the US coalition? My uncle told me that mossad and some special Israeli forces were present during the war supporting us with vital Intel on CIA operations in Cambodia and Laos

im starting to like mexico