Meanwhile on the left-wing media

Meanwhile on the left-wing media

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2CJhT
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/27/_24_questions_raised_by_cinnabon_s_carrie_fisher_tweet.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kat_Cole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck drumpf fuck white people

24 questions about a fucking bun tribute?

twenty four fucking questions, one for every hour of the fucking day, the most divisible number taught to school children.

oops

Are most of them about white privilege?

>24 questions raised
>partway in they stop even being remotely related to the topic
>repeat questions

Into the trash it goes

What did they ask? What was the trigger?

I know one of you read it all, spare me the trouble and deny them clicks

BUN BUN

unbearable whiteness of princess leah

>its a left-wingers disgustingly using the deaths of people to further their political agenda episode again

Literally nothing.

LOL did you actually read that clickbait shit

>raging this hard over a bit of harmless bunter

They just released a new ad

Literally who gives a FUCK!!!!?
Seriously, the left isn't going to gain any power ever again if it doesn't get its fucking shit together

Lel

top geg

It's not fucking marketing, it's the Cinnabon twitter account, of course everything they post has a fucking cinnamon roll in it. Look at Fisher's twitter account, or go watch a recent interview with her. She was a silly person who didn't give a fuck since the Star Wars money would keep rolling in to matter what, to presume offense on her part on mourning that doesn't reach your personal standards of good taste and decency.

Yea, so why are you mad?

archive.is/2CJhT

Their buns are pretty good.

based

Holy crap I understand maybe thinking that it was distasteful but 24 fucking questions about that?

Also why are people so shocked that she died? I mean yeah it's sad or whatever, but does anyone even realize how hard that woman lived? She did shit that would make Stevie Nicks blush.

>Also why are people so shocked that she died?
A vast majority of the people acting personally affected by her death know nothing about who she is as a person. It's the same as with Robin Williams where people want to get attention by appearing to be connected to the person in some way.

What questions? IS THIS CINNAMON FREE RANGE LOCAL VEGAN FAIR TRADE HALAL KOSHER MIGRANT-SUPPORTING LIBERAL HILLARY VOTING ANTI-TRUMP AVOCADO-INFUSED AND GROUND BY CERTIFIED LIBERAL ARTS GRADUATES?

Fucking outraged this hasn't gotten more attention. It's so distasteful, gonna reblog it on my Tumblr now to stop these horrible people once and for all

here are the 24 questions that needed a nationwide audience, complete with some random dig at Henry Kissinger

idk how to do the archive thing
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/27/_24_questions_raised_by_cinnabon_s_carrie_fisher_tweet.html

1 question for SJW's who get offended by everything.

#1. Why haven't you suicided yet?

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck
you guys you guys get in here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kat_Cole

The CEO of Cinnabon is female.

The writer of the article on slate is
>A
>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALE

Let's fuck his shit up using SJW's own shit.

are you a little mad?

>idk how to do the archive thing
1. Go to archive.is
2. Paste link into box

I just don't understand why people are mad about this. What on earth drives this fake outrage? Why are Humans so fucking stupid that an innocent picture is somehow a crime against Humanity?

I needed to know how they managed to raise 24 questions about it. Turned out they didnt

Gonna need the archive, not clicking that shit

It's because Matthew Dessem is a fucking white male, who is bitter about Kat Cole's business success.

It's just an opportunity for him to attack successful women. I don't see how such an anti-woman crypto-fascist could have gotten into the ranks of such a reputable progressive publication.

this dude is worth following

24 questions raised by this:
Why are we still allies with the people who financed this?
Why are we still giving support to the people who enabled this?
Why are we letting the people who cheered for this into our communities?
Repeat x8

>please turn off your ad blockers

>Slate
It's outright jewish! Who could have thought, huh?

Because liberalism is a mental disorder that has slowly become a cancer on society where your rights end where their feelings begin.

That was kinda funny

Not all faggots suck dick

WEW

Fucking what?

>
>They just released a new ad
Dont be cinna-cyl get it i made a bun pun.

kill yourself