Are tattoos degenerate behavior or redpilled ?

are tattoos degenerate behavior or redpilled ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0eCoc0ii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definition of attention seeking faggotry and people who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag trying desperately to look tough.

Top-tier degeneracy.

They aren't neccessarily degenerate. But it's mostly degenerate people who do them.

Nah, and $uicideboys are the shit.

Nah OP tattoos and love of material things and doing heroin is normal.

Normal if you listen and do what the Jews want you to do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0eCoc0ii4

>tattoos

tattoos and piercings are degenerate as fuck. they signal to everyone that you dont have a real personality

Waste of money imo.

If I can see them, they are degenerate

Yes.

Its always something abhorrently narcissistic too like an owl on their chest or the galaxy on their sleeve. They must think this incites wisdom and true understanding when in reality it shows how boring you are.

Tattoos of dead relatives names are fine along with bootstrap shit, if neither of these apply they're a faggot.

No I dont want to look at the facebook profile on your skin, tell me your interests directly like an adult.

How new are you OP?

Neither, and their music is dope by the way.

Nah but I know Ruby's sister.

I don't know how she lived with knowing her brother is a huge nigger.

>Watches cartoons meant for little kids and low test betas

>B-but tattoos are degenerate

faggot.

Tell me more.

Ethnic tattoos are less degenerate than watching animes.

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

obviously degenerate, and quite stupid I may add. promoted by ((((them)))) to feel superior

At least there's nothing more degenerate than being fr*nch

Lmao, i'm okay with tattoos, but people that want to micro manage people and tell them what they can't do are complete faggots

Saged because turkroach

irrecoverable degeneracy, if you have one you might as well kill yourself because you're a retard.

>Ausiefag
Shitposting is not attention seeking right?

Tatoos are degenerate as fuck.

Heres the thing.
Do whatever you want, i wont stop you.
But i will think youre a massive fucking manchild retard who i dont want to be associated with in any way (that pic related)

>Paying someone to damage your skin, inject ink into it, so you can slowly poison yourself for the rest of your life.

Day of the Emu

>Implying most people want to be associated with overly judgemental fags that consider anything they don't like as degenerate

Most of you are literal fedora tipping autists

You wouldn't tap that?

Women with tattoos are skanks.

HAHAHAHA fucking lmao. How autistic and hideous do you have to be to get a disgusting VIDEO GAME MURAL ON YOUR FUCKING BACK? HAHAHAHA

Only ugly dipshit retards with cesspool genes get tattoos.

Kill yourself, faggot.

they can be removed pretty easily now so nah it's not that degenerate
i think they're ugly though

>ugly ass gamer gurl rawr :3 tattoo
No thanks

>user has homosexual tendencies

Says the magyar

No.

Why you so mad and edgy, boy xD?

this board is pure fucking trash at this point

Good, race mixing is bad

I would never put myself in that situation. That would have to involve step one: conversing with an obvious degenerate

Why don't we discuss the meaning of degeneracy first?

Total degeneracy. Tattoos show no respect for god's creation, it is basically desacrating your body.

Leaf: 1
Emu: 0

kurva anyƔd

Tattoos are irrelevant. You don't need them, it just displays poor judgment.

one of the most degenerate things imaginable

I will never get any tattoos and I see them as bring degenerate as fuck, however I can understand if a parent would tattoo their childs name or something.

So, no tattoos or piercings guys. What about earrings? Necklaces? Rings? Anything that would be visible to the eye and of material worth to exhibit to anyone who can see it.

On the same notion, what about clothes of name brands? Adidas, Nike, Prada, etc. Do you prefer a T-Shirt with something on it, or a bare grey/gray T-Shirt? Shoes the same, functionality, or should they look good?

Cars the same, I assume everyone here would prefer something functional and efficient, German maybe.

I hope you guys do not live in houses. All you need is one room with a kitchenette and a shower and toilet in another room. That's it. Anything else and you are wasting space.

You should have less than 100 material possessions on yourself, otherwise you are catering to the overlords.

>Canadian faggot nu-male that will never accomplish anything of substantive value in the entirety of his shitty life likes tattoos

Wow, color me surprised. Go suck off a dog, faggot.

Another casualty in the Austro-Canadian shitposting war, when will the violence stop?

Hahaha, why are you so mad about tattoos though. Do you have autism?

You sound triggered by someone else's opinion. Not a good look senpai

Most people are fucking stupid and i dont want to be associated with them either, kike.

>ey white boi why u so mad all the time jus chill

It's degenerate for women.
Men (usually) get meaningful tattoos
Honoring their time in the military or relatives or what have you
And men's tattoos are (usually) in a location that clothes hide.

Women get tattoos as a way of amassing social currency.
The designs they choose lack any depth or significance
And honestly a woman that gets a tattoo is a woman with poor impulse control and not a suitable partner at all

The problem is when people think tattoos they think pic-related, which isn't everyones goal, believe it or not

>men usually get meaningful tattoos

You're fucking retarded. Most guys get random bullshit just like women

>Its you.jpg
Kek

Nu males aren't real men you fucking mongoloid.

I saw them with Pouya almost two years ago now. Killer live show

>posts the worst album by $B
>hurr ar tat2s deganrut
I want reddit to leave. Also High Tide in the Snakes Nest is best album

It's only OK if a strong, white, male soldier gets tattoos. Other than that it is degeneracy.

And sailors.

whenever i see someone with tons of tattoos and they don't life a "tattoo life" (gangster, biker, musician) it reads to me as someone who is disappointed with who they are or bored with their life. tattoos are supposed to by a symbol of dedication to a lifestyle not a fucking pretty picture for your calf.

if someone has one or two that actually represent a moment to them that's cool but art tattoos are just depressing.

>tattooed beta faggot losers detected

Kill yourselves.

Those men tend to get meaningful tattoos.

Not that guy but them them both at a show in oakland once. $crim is a crybaby nigger faggot about xanax. Ruby just wants the succ.

degenerate but gives women tingles.

>Kill yourself x2

Filthy frank fag memer detected

You have to be 18 to post here, bud.

Dee
Jen
Err
Et

Like their unit, or a fallen comrades name. So only a tattoo with meaning or significance has merit?

If someone likes a tattoo and gets it and is happy with it and their body, then is that degenerate? Y/N
(even if it is a tattoo of doge, pic related)

A few here or there I dont have a problem with but all over is just nasty looking

Tattooed degenerates need to be shot on sight along with all the anti-fa hipster niggers.

If you look at people who are getting tattoos, they are 100% degenerate.

Wow its lichrally stop liking what i don't like: the post

What the fuck is a "filthy frank fag memer"? You're using nu-male faggot jargon and typing like a 12 year-old, yet you're calling me underage.

Kill yourself, loser. Both you and I know that you'll never amount to anything in life.

>calling out an aussie for shitposting

Getting a tattoo for its own sake is degenerate.

They're for attention seekers and stupid people.

Besides the obvious cultural shit like Maori and the like.

L
M
A
O

Mad faggot is mad.

This is Sup Forums, we talk vague and in absolutes.
Tattoos is degenerate.

Saged. Just because you put redpill doesnt mean this has anything to do with politics. Take your shit Sup Forumstier post back to Sup Forums faggot.

So all tattoos = signs of a degenerate person

Immoral and corrupt plebs wear tattoos, and only immoral and degenerate plebs do, no matter if left, right, middle.

I'm not mad, retard. Just calling you what you truly are deep down: a beta loser going nowhere in life.

A few are ok user

Sounds like your projecting, gay boi.

Keep sperging out, i love it.

I have no reason to see why they should be.

I said getting one for its own sake was degenerate achmed.

>rage.exe
KEK why are you so mad bro? It's true you're edgy, there is no good or bad in being edgy, because at the end of the day you still have autism :)

None are ok. You cannot even think anything degenerate, then you are one. Wrong thought is a crime.

Oh to just have one and be cool? Gotcha. Thx Jamal.

>your

You're one stupid motherfucker. Kill yourself, loser.

Sounds like someone is trying to defend their own degeneracy.

kek

>same insults x5

You must have autism. Especially if you get that upset with random people on the internet. Sad!

I think you are overcompensating for your Sweden cucknest

>claim to be redpilled
>saying that this guy is degenerate

ok sempai

If they like it it's their problem, I don't get why so many butthurt faggots hate tattooed people so much, it's their lives after all, why would you give a fuck. Anyways the definition of degenerate is something I have to bring up, too many people miss-use it;
>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
People like
(pitious examples)
These replies show signs of declining mental and moral qualities; therefore, you're all degenerates. ; )