What did he mean by this?

He's saying Obama's a dick.

He means that he's doing his best to disregard Obama's many inflammatory statements and roadblocks. He thought it was going to be a smooth transition, but it's not.

>still discussing this retard
I like this board better when you guys just hated everybody

Holy shit stop complaining and do your fucking job

SAD!

Is Trump into Erokino?

Obongo is sinking the ship before fleeing.

Thanks.

He is, Obama is using his last 3 weeks in office to be a douche and course trouble.

Checked

No problem my friend

Trump is showing how tolerant he is, putting up with this whiny little bitch and his boo-hoo statements.

Then again Obama never did have this country's interests at heart, so why should we expect him to be a man about it? Still, removing any doubt that he's a whiny little bitch does help Trump's already glorious legacy.

They're being fuckheads
>this is what it's like to not have hope
>l could have won this election

I agree with Trump.

Obama did the isreali UN thing only because Clinton lost and he is a lame duck. The press didnt call him out on it but at least Trump did.

he means king nigger isnt going to get a pardon from him, meaning that kenyan faggot is going to be impeached and executed for warcrimes.

>A guy with the thick skin of a 13 year-old girl is going to be given the nuclear codes.

NOT!

0.0002shekels have been deposited into your account

>the story of O
it fits with obama being submissive and michelle dominant so much i chuckled a bit

> impeaching someone after they've left office

You're the reason they invented Poe's law

It's the only thing I've ever agreed with Obama on and disagreed with Trump on. I've been saying for years that we need to stop finding and fighting Israel's wars.

It's not easy for King Nigger to give up his throne.

I agree.

Just do it pre election and i would have more respect. Obama only did it because there is no repurcussions for him and it highlights what a pussy he is

his birth certificate has been proven fake, obama is not a natural born US citizen. his entire presidency will be invalidated and he will be sent to gitmo for warcrimes.

then when pizzagate breaks, he'll be gassed with the rest of (((them))).

I still, STILL laugh at this.

>Hillary lost to this

Suicide attempt, when?

If you trust in kek before thebyear is out

DO IT

>complaining about inflammatory statements
kek

Obamas still continuing with their divisive rhetoric, looks like Democrats and Soros are cooking a [insert color] revolution. Trump better make those alphabets do their jobs.

>there are timelines where Hillary won
we have to save them