US Congress moves to defund the UN after vote against Israel

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/28/congress-moving-to-cut-us-funding-to-un-in-wake-anti-israel-vote.html

Thank you America, once Trump takes office then the enemies of Israel will know punishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the past 70 years have proven anything, it's that the UN is utterly, utterly useless.
The veto right of the superpowers makes it so.

Thank G-d. It's about time we stopped pumping money into that terrorist organization.

Next we take back all of that prime real estate in Manhattan.

Obamas ambitions to head the UN and become a SCOTUS Justice have been dashed forever.

Thanks Donald!

US stance on the UN is pretty fascinating.

It comes hard as a sack of bricks on countries who are condemned by it and claims that UN is a major and legitimate organization for world peace.

Unless the UN votes on something that the US do not like.

Then the organization is ridiculed and largely ignored.

It was a mistake to establish it in the country that brings the world the most wars in the first place.

Ok but do we not get (you)s any more?

What do you mean?

The UN is shit and deserves to be dismantled desu

>UN does nothing but deep concern and say Wonder Woman is anti-women
>Worthless across Africa, peacekeepers can't do anything
>Doesn't even obey its own charter

Trump's right that the UN needs fixing. Right now its just social club for diplomats and a platform for Tinpot dictators

Fucking gookmoot took our (you)s.

This

When it fits the US' narrative, it's literally the most genius idea of 21st century that has prevented 15 potential nuclear wars.

Until G-d forbid China or Russia exercise their rightful veto powers, then the entire organization is rotten, corrupted, interferes directly with the American life and needs to be reformed ASAP

The UN should just focus on a few things:
- The environment (that doesn't just mean climate change but things like plastic entering the food chain and being prepared for clean up of environmental disaster)
- Monitoring chemical/biological/ nuclear arms

Fucking newfags outing themselves left and right today. The (You) shit was added only a couple of years ago

America is literally Israels lapdog, they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Who control Bartertown?

im so confused

>once Trump takes office then the enemies of Israel will know punishment.

hey so long as you are paying for it you can deliver as much punishment as you want, no more hand outs, they weaken Israel and we need Israel to be strong

>Oh noes, he's only been here for a few years

I liked 'em so fuck off.

Keep it up and (you) can get a wall too.

Thanks for the two world wars germany
>w-we p-peaceful now honest! look at all these refugees we took in!

All of them need to hang for high treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY

america only pays 8 bil a year and its mandatory payments

you dont pay you dont get to be a permanent seat

google "how much does america pay to UN"

Name one reason Germany was bad in WW1 or 2

trump doesn't care about israel. the useless UN will finally be gone though.

being Krauts

>wahahah my shitty country literally has no say in the UN and for good reason

This is all part of our secret plan to defund the shitty UN. Israel is just an excuse. Next we will defund Israel.

Cool argument, schlomo

aspergers

"only"
"80 billion per decade"

>vid
They used a dumb jew to sound down to earth. These kikes are so intent on creating conflict and war it's baffling. Literally nothing wrong with the deal and this is 1 year after his prediction.
GG America. You elected Donald Jew Trump

Based.
Kill all palestinians.

>voting for (((Trump)))

lel you faggots are so short sighted. enjoy.

You niggers are the primary reason the UN has a permanent security council that can veto anything.

Remember the Leauge of Nations? Which wasn't as strict when it comes to resolutions? Yeah, you violated several resolutions multiple times and started WWII.

Bravissima Germania!

>hate Israel
>hate UN too

I guess it's a win/win reall

Way to go conservashits.

Violated because they were unfair.
Without them, the Weimar republic would have flourished.
Try harder undercover goldstein

lol trump got free jidf shill now, 4D chess

What about defunding both?

America is not politically monolithic, and power changes hands in our government. Not very complicated.

The American left generally supports the UN and the American right generally doesn't. There are exceptions, but that tends to be the axis.

What the fuck are you talking about you moron?
Nothing was unfair, the US helped them recover from their national debt. Weimar Republic flourished right before the great depression. Then Hitler used that to get into power.

>Next we will defund Israel.
>amerilards actually believe this

Holy fuck. What level of cognitive dissonance you on? It's pretty fucking clear that Trump and Congress sucks Israel's dick.

Everyone knows that you faggots will pretty much be shipping those kikes billions in shekels every year until the end of time.

wait, we don't get (you)'s anymore?

The Palestinians need to take the fucking loss and stop acting like a bunch of savages.

I am so disappointed in Sup Forums

Since when did you guys start sucking Pali cock?

Muslim Lives Matter

Drumpf needs to go.

>US defunds UN after Israel gets butthurt
>US then redirects all money into Israel itself

We are a vassal state

This does make far more enemies for Israel and billions can only go so far to defend that desert shithole. Long run Israel loses.

The UN should be abolished. It was never a genius idea and neither was the League of Nations. One of the primary reasons I wanted John Bolton to become Secretary of State is because he's strongly anti-UN.

testing

>siding with muslims over israel

disgusting, the lot of you

Nah we're just tired of Israel taking everyone hostage

what do you mean no, they're not mutually exclusive, siding with muslims is exactly what you're doing. (also you're not tired of anything you just hate jews cause mujoos). basically you're full of shit

Go back to Israel.

whats worse, the plague or the rat that spreads it ?

the fire or the arsonist ?

its not that hard to figure out you dumbass

>taking the jewish false choice on its face

don't be retarded, Sup Forums hates both of these groups at its core, the only people advocating one or the other are the jews and muslims respectively

do one ahmed ya ponce

>oh please Schlomo let me please you!

>t. Ahmed

What's wrong Sweden? Roving hordes of rapefugees took off for the Holiday?

>jews spread islam
>jews created islam
yep stormfags are really this retarded

>"it's time to stop warmongering in the middle east"
>OOOYYYY FUCKING VEYYYYYY SOMEBODY STOP THIS FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE WE NEED MORE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST MORE WAR MORE WAR MORE WAR WAAAAAAHHHH

hope you remember who is your greatest ally in europe my jewish friends

UN not doing US/Israels bidding is just another example of the golem turning against its master.

>every anti-Trump thread until you understand it...

You hate Jews because they support open borders or because they are Jews?

If you hate them because they are Jews, you are braindead. Go play with Obama and Mexicans who are anti-Israel and pro-open borders.

If you hate them because they support open borders, then hating on Jews who support closed borders is idiocy.

You hate on Breitbart and Drudge who redpilled millions of people? You hate on Miller and Kushner who helped Trump to victory?

You ignore 83% of Israel supports Trump? You ignore Orthodox Jews voted 2 to 1 for Trump? You ignore 55% of Jews voted for Brexit? That's even more whan whites voting for Brexit (53%)

You are literally letting your hatred of Jews turn you into the reason you hate Jews.

You can't discern two clear factions in a big group of people.

>guys, don't hate all cancer. hate only the bad cancer

i thought UN was run by the jews?

it's really frustrating isn't i just want to remove kebab and these virgin stormfags keep getting in the way

Wot

this
when you decide to finally destroy europe as a revenge for 6 gorillion remember who's your g r e a t e s t european ally

>Jew's aren't responsible for pushing for globalism or open borders
Nobody can be this bluepilled

yep and this contradiction has caused stormfags to short circuit and act like SJWs

maybe its zionist 4d chess?

this doesn't follow given the context u sped.. read:

Remember that it is the UN that gave its right to Israel to exist...

majority of women support that too yet I dont call for them to be rounded up

Eastern europeans tend to be more nationalistic, southern americans are more left wing leaning and asians are collectivist. Different groups of people have for various social and historic reasons different group opinions.

And of course they are pushing that shit. If you had the power you would push for whatever you believe is the best.

That isn't in the quote chain I replied to, and there are no Jews who support closed borders for other countries, they want closed borders for Israel only.

>defund the UN
>then send a letter to Bibi
Hey Bibi,
Chyna is ripping us off in trade really bad, we need to defund military aid programs too, sorry.
T. Rump

You are reaction?

Seeing Sup Forums melt down over their guy supporting the Jews is amazing.

10/10 good time

>Italian chastizing anyone about the League of Nations.
Remember Ethiopia?

5D correspondance chess

Defunding the UN would be great.

It serves no purpose other than funneling money to beaurocrats who don't deserve it along with other shady background shit.

There's nothing the UN can do that a Google Hangout or an email thread can't do cheaper and more efficiently.

STORMFAGS ARE THE NIGGERS OF /POL
>STORMFAGS ARE THE NIGGERS OF /POL

Good.

Not exactly the reason why I would defund the UN but I can't say I'm not pleased.

Not an argument.

God

Pastanigger forgets who started WW2 with us.

>Name one reason Germany was bad in WW1 or 2
Germans suffer from a hardcore case of sunk cost fallacy/gambler's fallacy.

Lmfao literal fucking slaves,this is not even funny anymore.
But this could profit us.

It's not about Palestinians, it's about fucking over jews. Can't you even think for yourself burger?

we're sending the palestinian refugees from the war to germany btw

OFFICIALLY THINGS TO DEFUND NEXT POWER RANKINGS:

1. Israel
2. Federal Reserve
3. IRS
4. Congress
5. Aid to Africa
6. World Bank
7. IMF
9000. EPA
9001. Planned Parenthood
90000000000001. Poland

You think you can outprofit a Jew? You're welcome to try.

Is west bank where the Jews are or where the Arabs are in this cartoon?

It's just the plebs who don't understand the 12D underwater backgammon unlike us enlightened few.

When i said us i meant Serbia,not Europe and the Jewnited States.

HHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING KIKES ARE GOING TO FUCK THEMSELVES ON THIS ONE! FUCK THE UN!
I love how this year is only getting better. Seriously who the fuck would have thought that we might actually finally leave the UN or at least remove ourselves from it. HAHAHAHA

I remember when I had to start using captcha and when moot took away dub. Now I am forced to use a pass and I liked the (You) because it allowed me to quickly search threads for people responding to me if it an older thread

If it was bad before imagine now...

Israel feel like threat any country they want, even New Zealand and they do it without repercussion.

And all of that because of Trump... Good job guys, you really find the most Soros-friend and vote for him.

Varg was right after all... (((they))) are controlled-opposition.

>Varg was right after all... (((they))) are controlled-opposition.
This is how I fucking know you are new here. Everyone on Sup Forums prior to this election fucking knew that everyone outside of Ron Paul was some kind of kike puppet. Seriously Trump was pushed here because he was a better option and he was pushing a few ideas that all white people should before. Shit like calling illegals illegal bringing back jobs and all that. Trump is still a jew puppet though and everyone already fucking knows that the only way to become President or hold any type of power is to bend to the kikes. However they are losing there control because they've had to change there message in the US that is why we got Trump.