youtube.com/watch?v=GAon59IlOpI
youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE
youtu.be/DZ8xN-w_gEQ?t=475
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>orangutan outlook
>ape attitude

are you going to elaborate or are you too much of a faggot to back up your post?

am i redpilled pol

You are. People who don't own at least three of those bookth are bluepilled redditors

Very desu, how is the Lauren Southern book? I heard steban liked it a lot. Thinking of getting a copy

That sounds like the most cringey, autistic """self-help""" book ever made. Seriously, anyone who pays actual money for that is retarded.

>Bunch of faggot celebrity shit
Sure, go watch Gavin Mcinnes

You didn't even take Napoleon Hill out of the plastic.

(Outwitting the Devil by him is also good)

Hebrew Headspace

>being this fucking bluepilled
You are fucking ultramarine pilled dude, you are consuming literal garbage.

Hi Cernovich, how are the book sales?

the 6 gorillian mindset

Koala Contemplation

>potato nigger strikes again

Hylobatidae Headset

So cringy.

Does he write with a lisp too?

>Wombat Worldview

You're a faggot. I'm surprised you didn't include The Secret by Rhonda Byrne that you almost certainly own too.

>hurr durr if I read this book I will become successful overnight

I am more of the frog persuasion

All I need now is Art of the Deal to complete my collection r-right??

>Toad Theorem

Spider monkey philosophy
Baboon attitude

good goy

It didn’t take long for the racist Trump fans organizing the “Deploraball” inauguration party to turn on each other.

A major fight has broken out among Trump’s white nationalist fans over whether they should celebrate Trump’s pending inauguration by showering him with Nazi salutes.

Alt-right leader Mike Cernovich, who is organizing the Deploraball, started a massive fight this week after he told popular alt-right Twitter personality @bakedalaska that he couldn’t attend the party if he was going to do Nazi salutes of the kind that white nationalist Richard Spencer encouraged during his talk at the National Policy Institute conference earlier this month.

~~~

@bakedalaska’s fan base quickly rallied to his side — and one of them even showed his support by burning a copy of Cernovich’s book in protest.

>Australopithecus Understanding

forgot to greentext it.

>Spider monkey philosophy
>Baboon attitude

Fucking Thernobitch, shilling his books non stop like the good jew he is.

(((CERNOVIIICH)))

wow, you fucking retards actually buy that tripe?

Go read some spengler and nietzsche, faggotron!

>marmoset mindshower

Cringy interview of the faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAon59IlOpI

NVM I'll watchi it and list his goofups here.

>intro
>2:40
muh conspirathy

>that insult at 3:00 the host calls him "moron eyes"
that REKT.

>6:20 about paul ryan
>he says "we" do not want Paul and "we" support trump on his choice.
>7:05 girl asks "who is this 'we'?

The fucking autist flips and says "i am saying 'we' to build rapport so that I am not a talking head.

holy fuck this guy! It's like he read few books and thought that was the reality.

after reading >8:10
>nobody loves trump as I love turmp.

I wonder what did he mean by this?

>23:00
someone calls him out on his 'conspiracy theory'
that awkward laughter at 24:00

>25:36
>girl praises him.
He is filled with glee like a nerd who never got a girl.

His periscope rants.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE

>youtu.be/DZ8xN-w_gEQ?t=475

Mike claiming Tim aka baked alaska is getting sued, papers are being prepared.

The Baboon Outlook is the superior book

Stay away from that shit, it will rot your brain like meth.

He and other faggots (RooshV comes to mind) like him are praying on young betas with no direction in life. Giving false hopes and shitty advice that is literary sugar coated and written exactly for manipulating you. (((self help))) books are cancer of highest caliber.

Most of the "ideas" in these books have come from other books and people that came before.

Those are pleb tier books for the (((alt-right))). Try not to show your faggotry so much next time.

Is it another one of those "BEST SELLING BOOK ON THE PLANET, CHANGES YOUR LIFE ENTIRELY", that indeed results in your life changing once you've lost 20€?

>harambe habits

>listening to a woman
wew lad

bump.

lmao mike thernovich literally destroyed his entire brand in 1 day

The Six Gorillion were real in my mindset

why are people talking about this literal nobody?

no.

underrated

Why do people keep complaining like this? There this assumption that if you ignore people they'll go away. Complete nonsense, you have to rip people down and destroy them. This guy has no friends on the left or with conservatives, he abused them the whole cycle, and now he wants a seat at there table like a good goy! But take away all the co-opting shit, that's always gonna happen. The guy is just a grade a piece of shit who talks out of both sides of his mouth.

He abused everyone in Gamergate as beta basement dwellers, when he was trying be "ALPHA MALE PUA" on the RooshV forums when he was shilling his juicing recipes, but the minute it got any sort of traction he's doing A.M.A.s on leddit about his favorite games.

He did the same with Trumps rise and the alt-right. Took every position possible under the sun to make friends with them, but the minute Trump won their all "Controlled Opposition" and "Jealous Beta Basement Dwellers"

This is a guy who accused another man of wanting to molest his own child because he disagreed with him on twitter. He deserves everything he gets.

This is a guy who made a documentary on free speech called "Silenced" in which he states hes a free speech absolutest but destroyed a good friend of his reputation online for merely me pointing out how Jews own all media.

This is a guy who hired a Jew directer for said movie who openly mocks white people calling them pathetic goyim.

This is a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a cuck beta fat basement dweller, but then proceededs to post 39 Periscopes on twitter in his fucking cuck room basement that his wife allows him to sperg in because he kept having panic attacks online and then deletes then 5 minutes later.

He said he'd debate Mike Enoch on TRS for 10k donation to a charity and he Jewed out. The guys had a rich dude willing to pay 10k to a charity and he still Jewed out.

He has been a Jewy every step of the way but no one cared because he was pro trump.

You forgot one