Bullying is good, it builds character

>Bullying is good, it builds character

The only people who say this were never bullied

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1PjbyfVU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP sucks big black dick for $$$

This is a lie, I've been bullied pretty harshly but it helped me not be so naive and grow up a lot.

I second this.

Damn OP, what's wrong? Someone steal your sweet roll?

As someone who was bullied in school I pretty much agree

it depends, a little bit of bullying is good, but constant bullying and having teachers/whoever just turn a blind eye can fuck you up pretty good.

like most things in life there should be a healthy balance

I was bullied, then I learned to fight - well. Now Ai have confidence, I'm fit and I don't let people talk to me like I'm trash. I would buy my bullies chocolate if I could

People who never got bullied also think it's a good idea to let school kids own guns.

Who else here knows he would have been /schoolshooter/ if given the chance?

if you weren't bullied as a kid you were too much of a freak to bully

That doesn't make any sense. Would you bully someone if you know he owns a gun and can shoot you back anytime?

You were never bullied.

I also knew how to fight, and got into fights on a nearly daily basis.
One against one I would usually win.
But against 10-20 guys nobody can win.

I was bullied and I agree with your greentext.

I was bullied. It helped me build character and drove me to be athletic. I also beat the shit out of the cunt who broke my arm and sent him home with multiple fractures.

Got suspended, worth it.

>implying bullying doesn't build character.

So you think nobody in America gets bullied?

Bullying made me realize that world is shit and not happy multiculti society like TV told me

I'm pretty sure schools are gun free zones in america, that's why you get shootings in schools.

>was bullied my entire life

>don't freak out when someone has a different opinion than I do

The only people who say bullying isn't good are the ones who haven't had hardship in life.

Was bullied
Eventually i got pissed and cracked a kids head open in 8th grade
Never bullied after that
Overall i am 100% ok with bullying

faggot detected

to a certain extent its okay. kids need to learn how to stand up for themselves and defend themselves. how to not give a fuck about the oppinion of some random dude and get butthurt about it. if its systematically bullying over years of course its wrong. but getting into fights from time to time will strengthen character, and without it you get all the SJW pussies who need their savespace when someone states he likes another colour than they do

I got bullied. I still have low self-esteem, but I know how the world is, as opposed to being reduced to a quivering pile of weakness like liberals.

It's a double-edged sword. It can build character but it can also build anxiety disorders and depression.

For myself, I was bullied relentlessly in school. I still have bouts of anxiety and depression sometimes that might stem from it. But I also learned to refuse to bow to peer pressure and to have and stand by my own opinion no matter what. This is probably also why I hate leftist SJW culture so very, very much.

There's only one cure to bullying and that's teaching the kid how to fight back, which is the father's responsibility. Nobody was born brave and bullies only pick on kids that don't do anything back.

If you endured constant bullying you'll probally got stronger but it can break you if you don't get any support. Train your child in psychological warfare to make sure he can fight back.

Kek

by the way, the only reason they tell kids to let adults/teacher handle it, is because they want people unable to defend themselves. they dont want people who when they get upset with the government go out and fix it themselves. they want obediant citizens. people who says "i let the police/fbi/whatever handle things" without ever taking action themselves. the perfect little slaves

I've bullied and been bullied myself. I feel pretty bad about both experiences but they taught me how to deal with shit.

This goes for me as well.

You have to think of bullying as a form of parenting to socialize your kid.

There is a healthy level of bullying to correct behavior. Too little and you get enabling. Too much and you get abuse. The extremes make the original problem worse and creates new problems.

t. Victim of bullying and child abuse

>be a degenerate faggot who plays vidya all day
>shy n quiet n shit
>classmate says grill is into me
>he says he'll try to help me hook up
>this goes on for a month we brodown after class every day just chilling talking about random bro shit while he gives me advice
>he gives me a rose and tells me to ask her out to the dance
>"thanks for the help, man, I'm ready"
>present the rose to femanon
>she busts out laughing like wtf
>"I-I thought you liked me..."
>she's such a nice girl she doesn't say anything and is just embarrassed this is happening to me and especially to her, she keeps telling everyone to stop laughing
>her friends and the dude I thought was my friend just keep dying of laughter
>hold back tears try to talk to another classmate who walks by, pretend that I'm over it and that it was no big deal I'm in on the joke
>she ends up fucking my best friend (not the guy in the story)
What I learned is not to put my full trust into people. It was good experience for the real world.

Some faggot tried to bully him and I threw him into the fountain. Grow some balls OP and stand up for yourself.

>Beta cuck getting bullied detected

I third this. I was consistently bullied up until Year 9/the 9th Grade.

Bullying builds character. But not for the victim. I used to bully a lot and it helped to get the hot girls.

I was bullied by a guamanian manlet. I never really fucked with back because he always had his friends with him. But I'm well off now (except Sup Forums but I've been lurking here since 2006 my junior high years) and he's in prison for attempted murder.

>Used to cry over every little thing so I got bullied for that
>Stabbed one in the earlobe with my pen
>Blood everywhere
>Now I became that one guy no one talks to for the remainder of high school

I would turn out a lot worse if I haven't discovered this place a decade ago. It taught me not to take everything seriously.

Keone is that you? I'm coming back for that ass in Sinajana, cuh!

>tfw you were homeschooled instead of actually going to school & never been bullied, and now you're a social recluse with no friends

I don't think there are many niggers in hungary

I was bullied, and it was fucking terrible. But, I wouldn't be in the place I am now without it. The reason I am the person I am is because I was bullied. It made me work to get out of the town I was in, and formed the way I think, which had a huge impact on the job I now have. I also drop people who fuck me about quickly, which has saved me a lot of problems in the past. I don't put up with people using or manipulating me.

The only problem is that I take a long time to open up to people, which sometimes fucks up relationships. I have a default "don't give a fuck" attitude, and use humour to keep people at a distance until I get to know them. Not ideal dating characteristics!

Didnt think homeschooling existed in our country.
Where are you from, and what did your parents tell you the reason was for homeschooling?

This. Bullying people makes you more confident. As for the victims who cares, they'll remain beta cucks anyways.

>The only problem is that I take a long time to open up to people, which sometimes fucks up relationships. I have a default "don't give a fuck" attitude, and use humour to keep people at a distance until I get to know them. Not ideal dating characteristics!

Same here.

The problem is the counter bully efforts. Children are being coddled and taught to rely solely on authority for security and justice.
Teasing and small fights should be punished but not severely.
>5th grade
>get in fight with kid
>teacher breaks it up, forces us to sit next to each other
>became best friends

> (OP)
>The only problem is that I take a long time to open up to people, which sometimes fucks up relationships. I have a default "don't give a fuck" attitude, and use humour to keep people at a distance until I get to know them. Not ideal dating characteristics!

Exactly the same here.

I was bullied savagely and beaten constantly. In retrospect, I deserved it for being a fucking nerd. I plan on teaching my children to pay it forward,

Actually a proxyfag, Russia, and it was because my parents thought that schools = indoctrination centers (keep in mind they hated Russians (father was born in the caucasus btw), and wanted to get out of the country, but couldn't because they were poor)

>just ignore your bullies, they will get bored
>they are cowards, that's why they bully you
>don't worry, when you grow up they will work for you

fuck you mom

this

>Alpha all my life, bullied a kid. Years after he burned down 80% of the school.

Bastard

When I got bullied to the point of getting a broken arm, I just told my teacher and got some kids suspended. After that, my word was law to the teachers. I didn't even need proof of any bullying. Everyone believed me. It was fun. They believed everything I said, so I even got some kids that didn't do shit to me suspended. Was a fun time.

Second this.

>grow up a lot
> browse Sup Forums

That's why you end up here.

I was bullied, mommy always told me that I should just be a good kid and offer the other cheek.
Then I got tired of that shit and got into a fight with them.
Next day I was friends with them and started making fun of another kid.

Of course it also depends on the kind of bully, there's the ones who are just fucking around for fun and don't actually hate you, the ones who REALLY hates you for any reason, and the ones who just wants to see someone else suffer.
Luckily I only had to deal with the first kind.

>Tfw never bullied
Feels gr8 m8, I don't know why you'd ever want people bullying you on purpose. Maybe it's because your all assholes but you can be atheletic and confident without some douche telling you you suck. I guess you just like to be cucked into manhood.

>beta cuck learns how to use state power by pretending to be a victim

Why would you proxy as Croatia tho?

>The only people who say this were never bullied

nah i was bullied like a mofo as a freshmen on the football team. it built a lot of character for me and gave me a chip on my shoulder that has helped me grow professionally.

Well, speaking as a bully, I think I did those special snowflakes a great service.

By teaching them not to be little bitches, I've ensured they will be productive, well adjusted members of society.

It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it.

You guys are pathetic, if you can't fight them back you are fking losers.

You are the people that are trying to 'save' the white race but you can't even stand up for yourself you pathetic fucks.

>some douche telling you you suck
That's not how bullying works, mate.

it's for whenever i wanna look into pizzagate threads
i was afraid that i'll be v& for some reason, now i just leave it on all the time

Its just why I ended up here and hate normies, and in turn most people. I don't think it helped me be "successful"
It may help keep you from being a libfuck who sees "good" in everyone

>The only people who say this were never bullied
Indeed.

>it depends, a little bit of bullying is good, but constant bullying and having teachers/whoever just turn a blind eye can fuck you up pretty good.
This, I would gladly run over those fuckers if I ever see them crossing the street in front of my car, would not een pretend it was an accident.

I got bullied for being fat in the 2nd grade.

After I hit puberty, I was known as the strongest kid in school until high-school because I was so self conscious about my body that I spent a ton of my time doing pushups and other exercises.

After I stopped giving people a reason to bully me or challenged them with confidence, it somehow stopped. Strange how that works, isn't it?

Bullying definitely does not build character. This is nietzsche tier shit philosophy.

Man I wish I was bullied I would've had an actual excuse to punch people in the face instead of just doing it for fun

I was bullied, it didn't build anything but it also didn't matter after a week, even as a kid. Grow a sack.

i can't lead a normal life because of constant anxiety/depression when dealing with people brought on my years of physical and emotional abuse in school. i dropped out of university because i couldn't function around people. it's been years and i'm much better now but i'm still recovering and i will never be able to lead a normal life. sometimes i contemplate seeking out the people from my school.

I was bullied and I honestly think bullying is somewhat important and natural in childhood development, there comes a point where it goes too far and needs to be stopped but rarely is that ever the case.

I don't think it "builds character" but it forces kids to mature and come to terms with the fact that life is harsh. If they don't learn this early on, they will become sheltered liberal fags or NEETs that can't handle any kind of stress or hardship.

FYI revenge is a dish best served cold

And it tastes so gud

This may be petty but it's true

>project manager expanding hospital wing
>make contact with possible contractor, have lunch meeting
>add him on Facebook
>bully who always kicked and pushed me around, made fun of me but always cried hard if I retaliated
>posted on his wall as I was reading it
>he is their IT analyst
>Talk to the contractor, tell him about it, that if he fires that guy I will award him the contract
>he does
>watch the fags Facebook as he explodes about being fired for unprofessional conduct

Bullying teaches you the most important lesson

Vae Victis

I was bullied when I switched schools. All new people, and suddenly I was in a vulnerable position because new guy etc

You know what I did? I stopped being a faggot. Got in some fights, made some friends. I learned from it.

I feel bad for autists and retards that get bullied. The kid always ruining your fun deserves it though.

You were broken to begin with, compiled with negative attention or treatment from home.

>things that only happened in my mind

>1 post by this ID

my cousin blown the fuck out

On the same token, I learned while working in groups at school that the world is a toilet.

Bullying is good, because it's fun to fuck up little shits like you, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1PjbyfVU4
classic

all bullying did for me was making my issues worse and preventing me from correcting them.

i actually needed very little to become functioning, but apparently schools and parents don't know how to solve kid's social issues.

I was bullied, and I think the anti bullying movement has gone to ridiculous lengths.

>I feel bad for autists and retards that get bullied

If they honestly have something fundamentally wrong with them that they can't fix, then they are low hanging fruit and shouldn't be bullied. I have gotten in fights for white knighting retards by pointing out how pathetic people are for picking on them.

I know right, I was thinking the same thing when I brought it up. Really surreal

Happened though

>be me
>bullied throughout school
>7th grade
>get bullied even harder
>one guy kicks my saxamophone over while waiting for buss
>this white short kid is friends with the meanest niggers ever
>lose it
>beat the fucking shit out of him in front of pack of his nigger friends.
>they' are shocked and just wide-eyed as I am beating this kid down hard.
>another white kid runs over and kicks me in the side
>literally see red. no pain. Nigs know it and dont do shit.
>they know I feel no pain
>break nigger's friend jaw and shatter a rib by swift kicks
>second white guy (obviously friend) gets broken wrist, jaw and three missing teeth from face to concrete curb stomp
>3 days ISS
>no one fucked with me
> got offered a spot on Football team for vicious tackles
>sleep with hottest girl in 7th grade
>next year
>new school
>get bullied

its like God intended me to be here

It would have been better if they had more constructively pointed out my flaws but it was better than nothing.

I still want to kick their shit in.

Bullying got me to pick up boxing and by the time I was in high school I was boxing in Golden Glove tournaments. I never won any tournaments, but I could throw hands better than anyone in the school.

at least being bullied gave you good writing skills
probably from writing that personal diary of yours about being bullied in school

I always felt the reason group work is so emphasized in school is to teach kids that almost everyone is worthless and you can only ever rely upon yourself for anything.

"Building teamwork skills" my ass, all anyone ever does is divide the work evenly and work independently, hoping the other team members pull their weight (which they hardly ever do). It is a lesson in self-reliance, and a lesson in getting fucked over by other people, but definitely not a lesson in teamwork.

Early, and often.

shut up you fucking nerd or you're getting the swirly again

I was bullied sometime because of acne when I was 12. That lasted like the the first month of high school until I finally exploded and the "bully" was lying bleeding at my feet. If you canĀ“t overcome it, you deserve it.

>becoming more objective
You are not a lil bitch because you were bullied.
You were bullied because you are lil bitch. Now with all the perks of see the reality.

That's not bullying, he pulled a prank on you. If you weren't a delusional faggot you would have known that girl was out of your league. Also, all anyone on Sup Forums does is bully each other.

can confirm this works 100%
was fat and bullied
started working out like mad to show the haters
now im chad

Of course. You can't be a fly nigga if you raisin' yo hand in school.

There was one kid in particular who gave me a hard time. We fought behind the gym in 11th grade, and ended up getting a rather lucky hit and swelled his eye shut.

The key to combating bullying is fighting, whether you win or lose you must FIGHT.

proofs?