youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wilwheaton.net/2016/12/indivisible-against-trump-a-practical-guide-to-fighting-back/
indivisibleguide.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey

Christmas will never be over in Trump's America.
Christmas hats ALL YEAR BITCHES!!!

drumpf btfo etc pp

Feeling triggered? Questioning your identity? Get your own Special Snowflakeâ„¢ gender here!

Oy very

>all the hands are male
fucking sexists

>Oy very
> very

You had one job, user ...

I've an idea that all of the US' problems

Instead of having to choose between Trump and Hillary

Why not have both as president??

Why did no one ever think of th

>thank you Trump for exposing the Globalist agenda before it was secured forever

I wanna know

Reposting this picture just so more people might see it

Thanks again for helping me find it

traps are not gay

How long do you think that would last?

Be honest.

Wtf I hate Trump now

Remember the 6 gorillion

Starting to get really depressed about how hard Trump is sucking Israels cock. I've been supporting him for the better part of a year now and I still love his domestic policies, but this israel thing man. Why?

You joke but it used to be like that up until the 12th amendment.

> Under the original procedure for the Electoral College, as provided in Article II, Section 1, Clause 3, each elector could vote for two persons.

> The two people chosen by the elector could not both inhabit the same state as that elector. This prohibition was designed to keep electors from voting for two "favorite sons" of their respective states.

> The person receiving the greatest number of votes, provided that number equaled a majority of the electors, was elected President.

> Selecting the Vice President was a simpler process. Whichever candidate received the second greatest number of votes became Vice President.

Meaning we would have Trump president and Hillary Vice President going by previous rules.

4 years?

The Israel-shilling from Trump is unnecessary

What is his endgame?

>I've been supporting him for the better part of a year now
Found the false flag GET THE RAKE

Fuck off, David Brock.

Can we just impeach Trump already?
This kikery is unacceptable

HAHA POL BTFO BEYOND REPAIR

>Meaning we would have Trump president and Hillary Vice President going by previous rules
What a horrifying thought

>What is his endgame?

To prevent Obama from dealing him a bad starting hand.

Any deal Obama makes now hinders whatever deals Trump had in mind.

Don't pls.

What did he mean by this?

Roller

It sure is great, but it's bit like fat girls showing only the cleavage in their profile pic. The angle makes his stomach look flat, and his suit makes his shoulder appear vastly larger than they are

Not false flagging, genuinly curious as to if Trump actually see's the nuance between Palestinians-Israel conflict and the rest of the conflicts in the middle east. It's quite different and unique. I'm not one of the guys that thinks all Muslims are bad, and yeah, I actually do like trump other than his stance here.

Why libtards can't understand economics? jesus fucking christ

I like Trump ven more now 2bh. Israel is 100% based, no wonder leftists hate this country.

How do the previous 7 years stand comparison?

Is this seriously how we're going to treat any criticism of Trump?

He's hijacking a news cycle and tricking leftists into spreading favorable information.

You know, the same thing he's done 100 times already.

>trump
>nuance

he doesn't even know the difference between sunni and shia

THIS IS FOR HILLARY!!

LIKE A SMAL BOAT ON THE OCEAN
SENDING BIG WAVES INTO MOTION

This is the single greatest gift to the world and mankind I've witnessed in my short and miserable life.

Are the (you)'s really gone?

I mean Jared fucking Kushner has been Trump's right hand man.

I don't get all the Stormfags feeling betrayed by Trump his daughter is Jewish for fuck's sake. 1488 nonsense isn't gonna happen under Trump.

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

MICHAEL MOORE WAS JUST ANNOUNCED ON FOX NEWS THAT HES TAKING STEPS TO STOP TRUMP

HES CALLING FOR PEOPLE TO STORM OFFICES AND THE INAUGURATION

ITS FUCKING OVER

DRUMPF IN THE END WAS BTFO BY MICHAEL MORE

THIS ELECTION WAS INSANE!

>Thanks Donald!

Yes. He's been very straightforward about his policies and stance on things - Israel included - from day 1. Only a troll/shill will all of a sudden act all surprised about these things.

If your criticism has "I've been supporting Trump for 6 gorillion years but....." in it, you are, in fact, a confirmed shill. Now fuck off already.

Maybe, and that's what worries me. I think he has fantastic knowledge in domestic issues and will geniunly make america great again. I also think he's going to put a stop to ISIS and stop the suffering of the Syrian people by allowing it to fester there.

There are just some holes that I don't think he'll do too well in, Israel being one of them.

Yeah I know, it's just that I thought he was pandering then, now it seems like he actually does like Israel which is disturbing.

He never shilled for Israel during the campaign though

Is there a name for this meme? Because I love it. They're far too late to fix ANY of their mistakes but the MSM says basically "Step back, they got this!"
It gives hope to broken leftists only to have Trump stomp all over it.

AIPAC?

He was pretty clear on Israel's sovereignty during that Jewish Conference he gave a speech at

In any event you're not gonna get everything you want from a candidate - but even him supporting Israel has him BTFO the UN

>I love Israel,I will support them 100%,1000% !
nice try

Didn't he tell the Jews he didn't want their money or some shit?

Yes he did. He wasn't as zealous about it as Cruz, but he made it 100% clear he'll be supporting Israel.

how do I get an IDF gf ?

I think I have an idea how to prevent this before he's able to take measures.

But it involves closing down a lot of fast food restaurants and burning every pair of White jogging shoes within his immediate vicinity.

Alright.

But Trump should not go too far. Everyday-Americans are tired of foreign policy, they just want better living standards. Better infrastructure, jobs etc.

In a situation like that, Trump's main focus should not be on Israel. It's not like America has abandoned Israel. They still get billions of US taxpayer's money. And USA is still far away from recognizing Palestine.

Didn't he give a conference for the AIPAC? Pretty sure at a rally he took a question where he specifically said that Israel is great. He also met with Bibi and praised him.

You're either a shill or you haven't been paying attention.

>i was a trump supporter, until this one thing he did

>Why?
Because regardless of your personal feelings about Israel they're still our most strategically important ally.

Also who gives a shit if a leaf supports Trump.

Then you clearly don't know much about Trump.

Yes he did. And he has been supporting Israel long before he even got into politics. It's not our fault that you, just like liberals/progressives, only like to see/hear what you want from him.

By taking Jerusalem. Don't expect the jews to let their women go anywhere near a goy

I never said I was not longer a Trump supporter. I still support him as I see the overwhelming majority of his policies being things I like. It's just this one issue I want to have a discussion about.

This may be a bit of a stretch, but maybe try visiting Israel?

In terms of foreign policy alienating Israel at this point in time would be fucking stupid. Also the UN needs to die or be reigned anyways and this is a perfect vehicle to do so. Besides, Israel's right wing isn't that bad. Denies holocaust and donates money to European right wing groups so they stop genociding themselves.

>that pic
Do you think he shot the man before throwing him out of the helicopter?

There's already a chart!

I see you just hopped on the "Donald Trump is cool" thing because it was edgy last week.

Just about everyone here during the campaign watched every damn press conference and rally he gave. If watching it live wasn't possible, then the recording on RSB would be the next be thing. Everyone knew his stance on Israel and sucked it up. An enemy of my enemy is my friend (at least for the moment).

I don't care if he denied the holocaust, considering how oppressive he is to the people that they stole their land from.

Something about all of this seems weird.

Obama just gave Trump the perfect excuse to withdraw the US from the UN and defund it, which plays perfectly into Trump's policy plan. Either Obama did this specifically to help Trump, or he is a complete idiot.

Also note that while Trump is paying Israel lip service, the situation is a bit more nuanced than that. Trump wants Syria to remain stable, is unlikely to start a war with Iran, and wants to negotiate something with the Israelis and the Palestinians. These don't really fit into Israel's goals all that much. However, given that the UN has turned its back on Israel, Bibi doesn't have much choice but to go to the only person who is paying him public lip service.

First off why would you want one?

Secondly, female Jews are the most pompous and ill-mannered individuals our biological genus has ever had the displeasure to observe in it's entirety.

Show me omniqueer demicopter!

Except Trump hasnt made his pro-Israel stance a secret, this isn't some new development. He's said he was pro-Israel from the start, you're just being a concernposting canuck faggot.

Thanks, Donald!!!

Maybe, and I hope this is the case.

I addressed this in another reply.

>inb4 transnigger

And risk getting blood on his clothes or in the helicopter?

no way

what am i???

When are (You)s coming back?

He's right, you know.

>muh oppression
Who gives a fuck about palestinians, they're a made up people anyways. Also you don't think Muslims oppress people? Building settlements aint shit compared to the behavior of the average Muslim.

It's not our job to pass judgement on domestic policy. I don't give a fuck about Israel's domestic policy. I care about their security policy as it pertains to the interests of my own country, since they are our protectorate after all.

Someone told me hiroshimoot removed (You)s
Please tell me I'm being memed.

>Obama just gave Trump the perfect excuse to withdraw the US from the UN and defund it, which plays perfectly into Trump's policy plan. Either Obama did this specifically to help Trump, or he is a complete idiot.
Also note that this has gained Trump bipartisan support from Jewish Dems like Chuck Schumer.

(You)re not.

The first thing Trump will do in office will be about Israel, he'll end up increasing how much money we give them too
So much for America first

>they're made up people

That's some dumb shit right there if I do say so myself.

>mfw I still have (You)s

Muh nigga chicken

Oh thank God

You must have been really fucking sad when he gave perhaps the most effusive speech towards Israel of anyone during the entire campaign at AIPAC

Go watch the speech, I don't even know whether he said something like that but if he did it was in a friendly context.

You guys realize the Israel thing isn't his #1 concern at all right?
All of these are true at once:
>Trump is genuinely friends with Netanyahu.
>Trump genuinely likes Israel and believes they are an ally.
>Trump is not an Israeli puppet
>Trump wants to make peace between Israel and Palestine because he sees it as "The Ultimate Deal" and it would likely seal re-election for him
>Trump and his team (Bannon included I assure you) are getting involved in the UN mess that's going on right now because it 1) serves to drive a wedge in between democratic constituencies 2) BTFOs the "Trump is a NAZI!" narrative 3) gives Trump a moral highground right off the bat considering MOST PEOPLE IN BOTH PARTIES AGREE WITH TRUMP MORE THAN OBAMA NOW
>this whole fiasco is allowing Trump and other international actors to undermine the UN considerably even before he takes office

the anti-Israel phases we sometimes lull into are the worst part of Trumpgen

now obviously we should all be free to criticize. My point is, that there are a lot of benefits to the strategy he's pursuing right now re: Israel, and also, who the fuck didn't see this coming?

It's always going to be America First.
I am also pretty sure he's criticized our relationship before for being somewhat unfair.

Is...this true? Did Hitler want to simple expel the jews and a Palestine muslim was the one who put it in Hitler's ear to burn them?

I love Trump, but I hate the Israel supporting stuff.

How can anyone even think it's supposed to be a country?

>Holocaust happens
>The formation of Israel coincides with the end of WW2, which marked a shift AGAINST colonialism
>They forcibly remove people from their land to put a bunch of jews there because MUH BIBLE SAYS ISRAEL GOTTA EXIST FOR JESUS TO COME DOWN AND KILL THE GAYS AND TAKE ME TO HEAVEN
>Spend Trillions of dollars, thousands of lives, and decades of time defending them when they shouldn't exist
>Overlook their numerous civil rights violations, their war crimes, their lying, and the fact that they fucking have nukes and refuse to admit
>IF YOU DON'T STAND WITH ISRAEL I WON'T STAND WITH YOU

They are though

It's just a bunch of arabs who happen to live in the area. Palestine is a place, palestinians are not a people. Also the hilarity of the UN with countries like Saudi Arabia, China, Venezuela, Qatar, etc passing judgement on any other country for human rights violations speaks for itself. The whole thing is a fucking joke. They don't care about human rights violations, they're mad at Israel because Israel is a roadblock on the way to globalism the same way the US is. Nationalistic as fuck and refuses to be told what to do by a world government.

Thanks Donald!

wilwheaton.net/2016/12/indivisible-against-trump-a-practical-guide-to-fighting-back/
indivisibleguide.com/
>A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR RESISTING THE TRUMP AGENDA
>Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
Will this finally Stump the Trump?