Why are American Women more liberal than Men?

Trump only won due to a decisive win among Male voters. Why is it that Women are so much more liberal than men in the United States?

This doesn't seem to be the case in every other country - as Women and Men voted for Brexit at the same rate.

How do they know about this statistics?

Isn't the ballot supposed to be secret?

more obedient
/thread

So the most based Minorities are in West Virginia, Wyoming and Oklahoma

If immigrants were mostly female it would be the other way around.

Delet dis.

We're trying to spread disinformation.

>what are exit polls

These are estimates. While we don't know how people voted precisely, we do know how individual polling places voted down to the individual vote, so statistical analysis can paint a pretty decent picture.

Easy to be liberal when big daddy government favors you. Basically every liberal demographic needs a big state to cater to them in some way.

>Even California is red with white males

Maybe there is hope.

Minority women vote like 95% Democrat because muh gibs and muh herd mentality

this skews the overall result

how many fucking non-whites are voting in Commifornia to turn it blue then???

Lack of testosterone. Women aren't persuaded by facts but feelings.
>If we get rid of welfare everybody is gonna starve to death!

It's about 30-40% white depending on the estimate of how many illegals live there.

Better educated. Just look at Mississippi in the "Non-Hispanic White Women" map. It's like 80%.

they want free birth control and netflix/cable convinces women that it is in their interest and trendy to become liberal. Simple as that. Which is why giving women the right to vote is the end of civilization without a doubt

>Why are American Women more liberal than Men?

We are smarter. Chauvinistic men will ruin the country.

t. woman moved out of USA when Trump won.

You make a strong argument for returning to the days when only white men could vote.

Who are the "others" in Oklahoma ?

Those days never existed. It was LAND OWNERS that could vote. If a women owned land she was legally permitted to vote.

Also, to answer OP's question. Muh bleeding heart mentality and muh gibs. You will notice that all the programs women support really only exist to serve women and minorities. At least white women are a bit more based than minority women.

Injuns.

Though many of them are 7/8ths or more White by now. Pic related, he's a Native American congressman in the area

>Family's women are Trump voters
Feels good, man.

>Liberal woman actually willing to leave U.S. standard of living
>for Bulgaria
Kek. Good one, lad.

I thought they tend to vote for democrats

- Herd mentality
- More easily swayed by media so it's very rare they go against the status quo
- Pro immigrant
- Pro welfare

Based Native Americans know what happens when you have open borders

>what is lying

>based hispanic males in West Virginia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bulgaria of all places??

not Oklahoma anymore, at least.

If you look at the areas where Trump gained the most on Romney in Oklahoma, they were areas with higher Native populations.

based

I guess that's what happens when Clinton promises to make coal miners unemployed

Are Cherokees based?

They're more influenceable

> in bulgaria
> smart
I keked. 8/10 bait. Would (you) again.

Women have more empathy.

I wasn't asked anything when I exited. Probably because I am a cis-gendered, straight white male.

Cause they don't have to pay for that shit.

>we're just gonna guess and hope you goys don't pick up on it

If you actually looked at the bottom of the image, it is stated that these are estimates.

Women are very pretty malignant tumors.

How willing would a redpilled woman be to move to a blue state?

>Whites are dumb enough to not vote for their own interests

Wew

Massive Demographics switch in 2020

Republicans can't win nor will Democrats.

The time of third parties is now.

>Deep political divisions along ethnic lines
This can only be another success of multiculturalism and won't grow worse in the future.

In America women are allowed to flex their nurturing, maternal instincts as well as embrace their emotions.

Men are basically told to "man up" and suffer through life.

If you don't see the connection, I'm sorry for you.

Women use FEELS. Men use BRAINS.

Women suffer higher rates of mental illness.

Just generally less intelligent than men on average. I'm talking practical knowledge. I've seen women get hit by cars that even male children see coming before it happens. Women are just idiots that are somehow treated like normal adults when they should be lumped in with kids.