Hispanic/Latino Trump Supporter Uber Driver rescues 16 year old sex traffic victim

He realized that they were trying to pimp the young lady in his vehicle and he drove away with the 16 year old victim in his car.

He drove straight to the police station where they hassled him but took the 16 year old and today President Elect Trump contacted him to personally congrat him on saving a 16 year old sex traffic victim.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/12/27/uber-driver-helps-rescue-runaway-teen-from-suspected-pimps-in-elk-grove/
youtu.be/kLBTNMVnkGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool story bro

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/12/27/uber-driver-helps-rescue-runaway-teen-from-suspected-pimps-in-elk-grove/

If he was a true trump supporter he would go back to wherever the fuck hes from along with the family.

>President Elect Trump contacted him to personally congrat him on saving a 16 year old sex traffic victim.

Source?

Why should he? He is a legal citizen.

why are you upset at what he accomplished

This is why I'm civic nationalist.

Is he legal or illegal?

He is legal, thats him in the picture.

illegal wouldn't talk to the police

I'm not

wanted a fucking source

C
I
V
I
C

>implying trump is not a civic nationalist
top kek, trump wouldn't mind the entire america was brown as long as they spoke english and called themselves american

The fuck is wrong with you?

What stupid question is this? Why would he support Trump if he wasn't legal?

he was pushing for more European immigration (muslims might be passed over)

Anchor baby*
Hes a beaner bringing the invasion ships to a town near you.

no such thing.

nationalism requires a nation

government =/= nation

you need to have more in common than to be ruled by a government in order to be connationals

Just because one is OK , they still have to go back. Citizen or not.

Lots of people being paid to make trump sound racist today

All brown people are subhuman and should be gassed
t. aryan naziboo

>whatcha doin rabbi

that has to do with merit, not race

When will you faggots realize that Trump is not one of you

Oh shit I remember watching this guy's video back in May. This is him...
youtu.be/kLBTNMVnkGY

Based Serb

Why? SF is good for a techie, I guess.

>Anchor baby*

Proof?

he was pushing for more immigration based on merit

you can be certain there'll be pajeets in there

That response made no sense fucking beaner time to go back.

I feel bad for minorities who supported Klumpf.

And why is that?

He still has to go back

What a stupid white Knight faggot.

Explain this meme. Why can't civic nationalism suffice? If we share a culture based on shared values and norms, why does it matter what skin color we are? Sure most blacks and hispanics are going to be dindus and spics but there are segments within those groups that can adapt.

(((You))) really need to try better subversion tactics than this

based

pay

because culture is a expression of race and without a white majority to enforce assimilation of said culture it will at worse be replaced by a new majority over time relaxing the enforcement of current American culture and at worst become a water down version of white America lacking the substance that made the nation great.

As a example that does not trigger you cucks

no matter how slow we replaced Asians with whites in Asia or how much whites attempted to assimilate you will be left with the same result a drastically different nation and dominate culture unless a Asian majority is left to bring continuity and enforce its values.

Are ya implying im a jew?!? huh my post is the opposite of what a jew would want.jews want multiculture & race mixing but (you) wouldn't know that paco time to go back spic.

Hey rabbi

at worst at best*

Nice try lefty/pol/
Don't forget to check out twitter soon.
There is a surprise for (You).

>howdoyoudofellowracists.jpg
hello controlled opposition

Of course this happens in Sacramento, I hate this shithole.

You seriously can't drive down the road at night without seeing a hooker on every corner

>butthurt democrat pretends to be a racist trump supporter, the post

Fascism is about the State being the ultimate unifier, guardian, and inspiration for a people. Mussolini didn't squabble over who was and wasn't Italian because the country and identity only existed for 70 years or so when he came into power.

He constructed an identity founded on the State, granting people in Sicily historical claim to the achievements of Romans for instance. This is the same social strategy that Rome used. Its fall happened when it took in too many others as citizens, allowing them to create their own segregated spaces to escape the molding of their identity under the State (obviously rejecting those who are too unlike them such as Africans). Even so, Rome lasted far longer than any ethnostate has or will.

Don't we have the best people folks?

Oy vey look at these evil racists CNN.
We need to shut them down.

honorary white
fuck you if this makes you mad
I'm still a nazi

Fuck off stormfag, we don't want you as a part of our movement

Trump is Jewish, cry yourself to sleep Baked Alaska.

Again? Kek please mercy on newfags
Whats wrong mr 3rd world shithole?
Gobacktomexico.exe* isn't your visa goin to expire soon?

This fucking serb gets it why don't american lefties?

Culture changes. Fuck even whites have changed their culture over their existence from culture A to culture B.

Fucking LARPer shills. Please kill yourself you bull ringed, purple haired, genderfluid retard.

I am Californian. I am always amazed at the people who come here from other states and are shocked to find hispanics...Catholics and Spanish speaking people. He could well be a sixth generation Californian. Pick up a history book. Or at least notice that half the cities here are the names of Catholic saints in Spanish. What a shocker that there are hispanics here.

Please stop, your not fooling anyone.

(((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))))

Great man, terrific work. Many blessings and digits be upon him.

Even if you're trolling, you're still a massive tool for wanting attention this badly.

Yes whites as in the race who's expressing the successful culture that shaped the nation in questions.

You not making a point.

culture is a expression of race and not all cultures are equal

even funnier
civic nationalism cant exist if the attitude is
>culture changes so fuck preserving it.

He'll probably screen cap his own posts and put them on his twitter like the faggot he is.

That is so fucking retarded and constantly brought up as if it makes sense. Why is there division in your country which it had never faced before? Laws. Pre- 1960's what created the American identity, the laws in which enforced assimilation thus 1st generation migrants indulged in the American culture.

The laws which have been placed by commie faggots like you false flagging LARPer was done purposfully to divide and conquer. If the immigration laws were rational 99% of mexicunts wouldn't come to the US, and 99% of those here would die, leave or be deported. Enforce the laws on the book and the problem goes away.

While I do agree it would be a watered down version of the ideal culture, it is still mich better than the identity-politics power rat race that we have now. I see civic nationalism as a transition step towards a more unipolar culture in the future.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha found the beaners/spics and the bull preppers/beta male cucks. To good 2 be true

No it doesn't it alwasy changes which was the point adressed. The point is to preserve the good qualities and advance the bad ones, that is how a culture improves. Through the enforcement of laws, the destruction of degeneracy and social welfare people will have to assimilate, they'll have to progress or face destruction, that has always been the way humanity adapts and progresses. I agree there should be a white majority but simply because it is your country you deserve that right, but to suggest others can't assimilate is stupid beyond all words seeing as how your country has functioned on rational immigration laws for over half a century, yet you blame the peasants that are allowed to come into your country.

Are you fucking stupid the nations nationalism has been declining long before 1960 which even then had the limitation in place to ensure a white majority was allowed in

the first ever naturalization act in AMERICA made certain only whites were to be citizens.

you must be severely confused or a fucking shill.

there is more division in this country now because precisely what I am saying there has never been so many shit skins in the nation and government watering down the enforcement of white/ superior American culture and a competition o cultures is ensuing that will result in a shittier country without a white majority to enforce the original culture that made the nation great

Making a point that culture isn't about race. It's about level of sophistication, how advanced the people are, and along with other factors. Just race doesn't play into culture. European culture was superior, but its all downhill now.
>not all white (European) culture is the same

That is globalism m8 and directly against nationalistic ideals of any type

>lets let all the rats from all nation fight for majority and where the peace's lie and whats left at at any given juncture we will call that the nationalist culture

I think your mis understanding m8
>I agree there should be a white majority but simply because it is your country you deserve that right, but to suggest others can't assimilate

my point is the white majority must be secured at all times and not that people cant assimilate but only that assimilation breaks down the less and less whites are a majority as they naturally enforce said culture and give its continuity,

the reason people in the past assimilated better was precisely because of this.

white nationalism does not mean we can have assimilated immigrants m8

>be illegal
>support Trump
????

>we

This is directly false European culture is still the pinnacle of civilization as is the west and the only down hill is its bending over backwards to accommodate other cultures.

again your speaking Marxism to assume all races can maintain the same level of culture and equally produce it given the same variables and taking race completely out of the equation

you have exposed yourself m8

You must be at least 18 to post here, re-re.

Self-hating pocho race traitor.

>Subversive

Trump may be less harsh than his supporters but most of them are bigots that worship people like Richard Spencer and they do KKK salutes in their rooms.

European culture today is not the same as it was. You prefer the culture of today than in the past? And you're saying that I'm the marxist. topestkek It is because of the culture change after WW2 that we're fucked (It has been getting even shittier year after year).
> European culture is still the pinnacle of civilization
No, no it's not. It's fucked.

still has to go back
DIALY REMINDER that all American posters defending spics are spics themselves

t. Jamal

I believe in immigration, they must be screened for western values. If you enter a western country you better be working damn hard and love your damn country.

I enjoy talking to taxi drivers, they seem all like decent people who wanted better lives for their children, and love Canada for providing that shit.

name how its fucked without it involving population sizes and immigration and cuck polices that revolve around other people.

I prefer any culture that is the result of white nationalism which is what all western nations including America was built on and made great and the farther they get away from this the more in decline we go.

its simple though you exposed yourself you really believe any race could maintain and or build any culture given the same variables an race has nothing to do with it.

I do as well m8 but that's has nothing to do with the point assimilation will break down without a white majority giving it continuity as the prognosticators of said culture.

as I said you at best wind up with brazil and at worse Mexico or who ever becomes majority after the generation pass and there is no social consequence for not enforcing "American" values .

Jesus christ, that's the point. European culture today is just that degeneracy, cuckoldry, Marxism, postmod, futurism art, etc etc etc etc. That is the culture of today in Europe. You want some resemblance of culture past then the country/rural side.

Name how it isn't fucked. I'll wait.

Technologically western nations are top tier and Militaristically dominating the world.

again you have to rely on subversion of said culture through mass immigration and propaganda by ((them)) to attack it at all.

>tech
Who doesn't have tech these days. If anything East Asians got us beat.
> Militaristically dominating the world
Europeans have slashed the shit out of their military. Only Western Nation that can have that spot is the US.

>again you have to rely on subversion of said culture through mass immigration and propaganda by ((them)) to attack it at all
It doesn't change the fact that European culture today is a Marxist culture or leading into it.

Fuck off pedo kike. He's more of an American than you'll ever be

>Who doesn't have tech these days. If anything East Asians got us beat
Prove it
>Europeans have slashed the shit out of their military. Only Western Nation that can have that spot is the US.
the largest contributors to the UN's military budget are European nations

>It doesn't change the fact that European culture today is a Marxist culture or leading into it.

the fact a war of subversion and Marxism is being wages harder than any other time in history on western nations. This has nothing to do with the context of a world where we decide to take care of our self through nationalism and look at things objectively and prevent a non white majority in white nations which is the goal of said attacking Marxist

this shit is pathetic m8

No shit sherlock i b8 all the spics here already.

Errr? Where? Roseville fag here

holy fuck you triggered pol hard lmao

crypto

Why is everyone talking shit about it this.

Have thousands of threads on racial superiority all the passionate fights, have they all ment nothing?

Illegals don't support Trump and believe me as someone who works at a public park in the deep south that's near a neighborhood filled with illegals they will exit the park the second you say policĂ­a if you confront them when they're being asshats.

NATION is not a synonym for country
Shitskins can never be apart of an American "nation"
Which is not defined by citizenship or geography

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>I believe in immigration, they must be screened for western values.
lol this fucking cuck
This is the thinking that is literally killing Canada and why we won't exist

"Thinking" is intrinsically linked to race
And most importantly, ONLY lasts 1 generation, the next generation can/will be totally different

All the stupid fuckers who support immigration only think in terms of right now, as if nothing can change

Fuck the civic nationalist meme

Hard working immigrants are not the issue with Canada

It's non working citizens and alcoholic natives that our taxes are encouraging.