Versace used secret 'code' for black customers

Sorry if slowpoke. I didn't see a thread.

>A former Versace employee is suing the company for unfair business practices, and one of the allegations in his lawsuit is that the luxury fashion label uses a secret "code" to alert employees when a black customer enters the store.

>The manager instructed Sampiro "to say 'D410' in a casual manner when a black person entered the store," according to the lawsuit. The manager explained the "code is used to alert co-workers that 'a black person is in the store,'" the lawsuit said.

cnn.com/2016/12/27/us/versace-code-lawsuit-trnd/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QajYRETpuOI
youtube.com/watch?v=MW4TC9ceSB4
yahoo.com/style/former-versace-employee-says-store-had-code-for-black-customers-033540423.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Some black guy tries to scare a manager with threats of racism.
>Manager doesn't buy it.
>Acts like a piece of crap and gets fired.
>HURR DURR IT'S BECAUSE I'M BLACK! HERE'S SOME MADE UP SHIT. GIVE ME FREE MONEY!

How do you say 'D410' in a casual manner?

>"We have a 187, backup units requested"

If youve ever worked in retail youd know every place has code words used to alert employees to potential shoplifters

i worked for Guess? in my youth and we all had earpieces; "code blue in section whatever" meant we should all go to that section to deter a potential shop lifter. The local PD would even pass out mugshots of shoplifting suspects that got posted in the break room.

>John, get de 410 and cover this nigger

Cops aren't being casual when they say that. When a cop reports a crime he isn't trying to be secretive.

dee fo tayin

do you wave the white flag

Years ago when working retail security the staff had similar codes for when Native indians or gypsies entered the store. They would announce it over the intercom and claim "203 to service desk".

It was supposed to be a code for staff to alert the camera team to "suspicious person" but it was only used for Gypsies and Indians.

Gypsies in particular you take new higher end products off the shelf, go to customer service counter and try to "return" it for a full refund but claim they lost the receipt. When they didn't get their way they would have a tantrum and claim they were ripped off and make a huge scene.

A weak-spined customer service manager would come along to quiet things down and allow the return for store credit. Then they would use it for store items that were easy to flip for cash on the street, or they would bully the manager more until they got a cash refund.

If you caught them on camera taking the item off the shelf before going to the return counter you could nail them for fraud.

Dshawn

Maybe they were alerting employees so they could be extra nice to the poor disenfranchised people of color.

Or maybe it's because they know that googles are the biggest fucking thieves out there, right ahead of gypsies and oily Sicilians.

Versace is the tackiest label.
Looks like something a party-mom would wear going out to suck some D410 on the club.

D410

I repeat

we have a D410 situation here

>If you caught them on camera taking the item off the shelf before going to the return counter you could nail them for fraud.

>tfw the lazy managers are too pussy to do this in your area

A 410 is a caliber of shotgun you morongatan.

9 out of every 10 niggers that step into their store are probably there to steal so that makes total sense

Why do blacks always get upset when someone calls them out on their monkey behaviour?

Act civilised, get treated a such.

Why do you need a code for black clothes? Why not just say black clothing like a normal person?

Ghetto lottery niggers dont like to work what a suprise.

Sounds like a former employee wants a bunch of money and is willing to make up lies to get it.

rofl awesome

didn't know they still had versions of The Shvoogie Buzzer

thats what its called, a Shvoogie Buzzer

google it

Okay? Black people tend to steal a lot and act like animals, scaring away actual customers.

I live very close to that shopping outlet. Niggers shoplifting is a huge problem for all the stores there.

Dnigger

the former employee is a liar.

a code is unnecessary as black people are loud enough that they announce themselves.

Your manager sounds like a pussy. When I worked retail and for every store I ever shopped in the rules were "no receipt, no return, no compromise"

I guess the people getting angry are either SJW's or nogs.
Have any of them worked in any store of some kind? Have they ever worked and had to deal with nogs or other kind of shitty ethnic group as customers?
I used to work in a local sporting goods store a few years back, most locals are either mixed or white, and they behaved normally, but from time to time some nogs, indians (and in one ocasion a few gypsies and chinese people) they were THE WORST kind of customer i ever seen.
They were loud, had annoying behavior, would pick up things, take it to the dressing room and leave it there if they didn't like it, EVERY time a group of nogs came at least one was trying to put something in a small bag some of his friends carried, of course when they saw the employees were looking they pretended it was a joke, the Chinese, indians and gypos and once a couple of blacks, tried to bring used shit they previously bought and return it and demanded refunds, every time they tried to return shit, it was without a receipt and in terrible shape.

It makes sense to have codes for certain "ethnic" people, any store owner or worker will agree on this one.

>>A weak-spined customer service manager would c
the truth is we are told to do that, because 'mah customer service' it's shit. workong at dominos if a order was wrong, we had to gove them the wrong order, the fixed order, and ' something extra'. black dudes knew this and would come in, place a super comlacated order (half/half/queater this that) then watch while we made it, change it 5 times, and always claim it was wrong, bascilly free pizza everytime. Makes you so mad when you see the dudes that don't cheat. but we HAD to, if we got 5 official complaints, the entire staff gets fired.
at the movie theater gypies would take others empty nacho trays out of the trash and ask for a refund

At the Burlington Coat Factory I worked at we had a similar thing

It was kind of on the outskirts of the ghetto and there were $600 gucci jackets everywhere so we had to take extra precautions when obviously cracked out blacks or fat baby mammas entered

We were told to ask loss prevention to look for "Nate" if it was one nigger and "sandra" if it was a group of them. If we were too far away we made a hand signal to them that looked like pic related

The hard part in catching them is that gypsies can work in teams of 5 or more.

10 minutes they send in the deliberately shady looking youth to act as screeners. They will walk around the store constantly checking over their shoulder and picking up items and then putting them back down. They are there to draw the camera's attention but they won't actually steal anything.

Meanwhile the older women enter and they go for the high value items. They have baggy clothing with dozens of hidden pockets when there to snatch smaller items, or they do the above "fake return" scam with the most expensive item they can grab and go for a full refund.

Roma women are like level 37 thieves in AD&D. The older they are the more artful their thievery gets. They have a 6th sense for cameras and the slight of hand of a talented street magician. They can work those blindspots against an outnumbered and understaffed store clerk effortlessly.

youtube.com/watch?v=QajYRETpuOI

Welp, time to buy Versace clothes to go with my New Balances.

That's silly.
Black people stick out like a sore thumb in high end stores - that's how out of place they are. They're like unicorns except they steal everything.

Kekked

>publishes this
>but also publishes "if you think Pizzagate is real you're a conspiracy nut"

They were pushing service culture. An upset customer was a lost customer an you couldn't prove they didn't really lose their receipt (unless you had the video). Most retail managers give in to angry customers who make a scene.

Even Costco here will let you return shit without a receipt for up to one year.

the dumbest ones also, the smart ones get a job at UPS or fedex and steal the shit before it gets to the store

All stores that sell high priced shit at a low volume profile people. They would go out of business instantly from theft if they didn't.

No manager is dumb enough to tell a nigger worker to sound an alarm when niggers come in though. Fraudulent lawsuit.

>Even Costco here will let you return shit without a receipt for up to one year.

How exactly is this "one year" determined?

Thats just it, they can't.

They can check the system to see if it is a product they had on the shelf within that year, and that is the best they can do. Costco at least has a hard to get to customer service counter that is behind the row of cashiers. The member card also keeps out a lot of potential thieves.

The funny thing is the guy that invented the code is probably a self-avowed liberal Berniebro/with her cuck
Leftists know that niggers are far more likely to steal/sucker punch you, they cross the street just like everyone else
Then they feel ashamed of doing it and project their shame onto others, it's like Mormons/religious puritans who drink in private, it's all a fucking show

>blacks and fashion is like Nazis and Bar Mitzvahs.

Kek

Here it says my ID for Tennesee Hockey league just expired and a nigger just arrived to our store.

That is the fort Juan CerrĂ³n conquered during the Spanish Civil War. Also day of the rope nigger!

>Shvoogie Buzzer
youtube.com/watch?v=MW4TC9ceSB4

We had this shit when I was working a Walmart job. Difference was we'd just request a manager A-name wherever they were over the intercom. So, for example, "Manager Alice to Men's pants please."

I feel bad for a lot of these places that don't have AP which can tackle these fuckers. Was easily the highlight of my day working watching a shoplifter get his face ground against the asphalt and cry in the AP office.

I go to a high end winery and everytime a shady black dude comes in the guy on the mic calls for a delivery on the roof. Everyone knows you keep wine in the cellar.

As a longtime security guard, I can sympathize with police and retailers when it comes to Negroes.

Racial profiling may be "politically incorrect", but it sure as hell is effective in stopping crime.

What percentage of the time are nogs there to shop and what percentage are they there to steal?

When I worked in a restaurant the code for black people was Canadian. "We have a nice table of Canadians in my section." "Stop seating me with all the Canadians."

What percentage of blacks can afford to buy stuff that isn't mcdonalds? Not many.

So... that means oftentimes if they are "shopping" they are trying to steal.

I used to work in the sporting goods department back when you could sell rifles and any sort of ammo to anyone. One day the black woman at the front desk phoned back that "three mean looking black dudes are headed your way. don't get scared, I'm sending Gary". Gary was the biggest guy who worked there.

Of course nothing happened.

The stupidest rule was that you could not sell a gun and its ammo together. But the guy could come back in and get the ammo right away.

About 4 every10 are there to buy.

niggers are fucking thieves
you can bet your ass they have special policies for dealing with niggers

every proper business has a svoogie button

>their party of 15 takes an entire hour and half to all show up
>demand extra napkins before you even order your drink
>"YA'LL GOT PEACH/STRAWBERRY TEA?!?" - Fucking what?
>spend fifteen minutes reading the menu
>bark out bizzare accusatory questions about every item (WHY is this.....HOW COME I can't....HOW MUCH?!?)
>order something completely unrelated to the hoops you just made me jump through, most likely the kind of item your picky 9 year old sister eats (chicken tenders, a plain hamburger, salad with just ranch bacon and eggs.)
>glare at me the entire time OR never look at me. Complete 50/50
>change the order multiple times
I've worked in food, in the south, my entire life. Black people are *fucking horrid* to service workers and will take advantage of anything and everything without a single ounce of shame. Anyone who has a problem with "this workplace has a secret code for black people" has clearly NEVER worked retail or service.

I don't blame them.

Remember that kid who got arrested for trying to buy a 400$ belt?

Same with law enforcement

All the gated-community leftists who bitch about racism haven't had the pleasure of dealing with blacks on the street level

People in the restaurant business have been doing this for years.
Restaurant slang for blacks:
Mondays
Canadians
Spodas

Spodas is my fav. (Because they spoda tip but they don't)

Under rated as fuck.

AHAHA the yahoo comments

yahoo.com/style/former-versace-employee-says-store-had-code-for-black-customers-033540423.html?client=ms-android-verizon

This is all part of it.
>wite man keepin me down
>steal shit
>get caught
>RACIST

You give these people too much credit, they've been running this con game for hundreds of years.

>*le casually bring radio to face*
>ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES, WE HAVE A "CODE" DEE FOUR ONE ZERO
>THAT'S RIGHT, A DEE FOURHUNDRED AND TEN.
>YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY WE HAVE A FERAL CHIMP IN THE STORE
>puts down radio

Smooth as butter

The fire is rising.

counter suit for 100mil shoud make that person slave who dared shil this bs

>I've got it! I'll cover my face with a hood and stare at the ground while I'm in public!
>I've got it! I'll walk like I'm stoned off my ass on heroin!
>I've got it! I'll maintain the cold, hateful scowl of a career criminal because it looks really cool in music videos!
>I've got it! I'll communicate in monosyllabic bursts that approximate English words!
>It's my skin color that's causing me problems.
Really fires up those neurons.

>how come this extra shit costs extra?
>the diet of an obese child (bring me sugar drinks and fried chicken)
And my favorite.....
>The "I'm gonna call the 'main office' and tell them about you" nigger tantrum speech that clearly hasn't been rehearsed and is incredibly disproportionate (as if they'd start being reasonable at this point....) to the actual issue at hand.
Pretty sure I served a couple a week or so ago that got a free meal off of a receipt they found in the trash somewhere.
>300 pound woman & squirrely 100 pound nigga
>only orders one entree, makes a point of saying "he's gonna have my side" etc etc.
>when only one plate comes out, Ursula goes from 0-100 in half a second and is already screaming about calling our customer service line before I even know what she's mad about
>She's waving around a non-itemized receipt that apparently proves her point but no one ever checks it because no one wants to fight the black beast.

That's something I've noticed for the past year.

The comment section is extremely redpilled.

great!

>institutionalised racism doesn't exist
>all blacks should be treated as criminals because of the actions of a few

Pick one and only one.

yea thats why most sites are deleting comment sections
i dont see this whole free speech thing holding up much longer

Back when I worked in a steakhouse, our code word for black people was "Canadians"

yes it exists and it should exist. is this your idea of a deep thought.

>be the overwhelming majority of criminal actions including smash and grab bullshit
>be surprised when people treat you differently

Your culture being shitty doesn't make racism institutional, it means people have eyes to see and ears to hear. Nobody in school learns, "Niggers are bad, m'kay."

It's usually quite the opposite-- then they get out into the real world with real experiences and their opinions change. It's a process that academics refer to as 'learning'.

/thread

KEK

>Y'ALL DON"T HAVE PEACH TEA? SHHEEEEEIIIT!

Private establishment or stores profiling clients is not institutionalised because that implies government. As a matter of fact the law is that you cannot discriminate who you serve so yes, institutionalised racism does not exist.

What now faggot?

I don't get how Yahoo stays alive. Everyone uses their site ironically and nobody ever agrees with their slant, the comment sections always look like this. How the fuck do they intend to survive? Are they going to start getting rid of the comment section completely like most liberal sites have been doing?

Ouch.

They are pretty comfy in the hand.

We have the same here, code 192, only it was used by our police to sweep refugee crimes under the rug and hide them from the general public ^__^

>>all blacks should be treated as criminals because of the actions of a few
A 1/4 of blacks ending in jail is not "a few"

>be me
>have office upstairs from a mall
>get to watch niggers get arrested for shoplifting out of my window 3-4 times a day

>A handgun used to defend yourself against snakes and ferrets

versace versace
medusa head on me
like I'm 'luminati
this is a gated community
please get the fuck off the property

I don't think I will ever understand luxury goods companies that don't embrace their nouveau rich, melanin enriched clientele. If I had a luxury goods company I would be courting rappers and sportsnegroes actively.

It will do for any kind of shifty fucker

.45 Long Colt will take down a nog pretty quick.

>courting anecdotal examples

Enjoy bankruptcy.

Time to create weaponized memes!

>secret "code" to alert employees when a black customer enters the store.
For what purpose? Sounds like they had a security issue they were dealing with. Nothing to see here

>I had a luxury goods company I would be courting rappers and sportsnegroes actively.
Yes, because they can pay. The rest of the community may have the money, but most are suspect who will just hang out in the store.

>A few

Kek

We do this all the time. We don't have a code, it's just natural. A black person enters the store, watch em. I didn't use to be racist until I started working retail.

Trips of truth

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>lifting.
Hats off to whomever made that the hand signal.

But why get a .410 if your goal is to just run 45 LC in the first place? And why run 45 LC which is inferior to most other normal handgun ammo? You are dealing with shit ammo designed 143 years ago when attacks by Indians were a reality.

squeeled at feral chimp