Al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad "The Black Stone" on the the Kaaba is an alien...

Al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad "The Black Stone" on the the Kaaba is an alien, intelligent parasite that is spreading itself through physical contact with humans and develops similarly to a fungus and infects the mind.

This parasite can then manipulate the minds and action of those infected in its attempt to take over the world.

The population surrounding this parasite serves primarily to act as meat shields, protecting itself from investigation.

This parasites main focus is to take control of politics.

Once enough people who have touched the Kaaba have moved throughout the world, politicians engage in worldwide war killing the majority of the population.

The parasite in these now dead infected break free from the corpses and continues its pseudo-fungal development.

The parasite having rid the world of intelligent competition dominates this w

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mudshits, honest question: wtf is with the AC unit on top of the alien rock you guys worship? does someone live in there?

It would explain a lot if this were true.

Muslims are inherently dangerous. There's something about the ideology as a whole that's screwy.

It's a stone sent from Paradise, it was white until the sins of people pitched it black

getting to know the parasite

you can go inside it

heads up this stone existed pre-islam so these fuckers are legit worshiping a rock they deified but slaughter people who draw muhammed

mongrels

> idol worship
> its okay if mohammad and other jews made money off it.
> has an ac unit on top
I can't take those sandpeple seriously.

It's a room with objects inside the people that fuck the right goats are welcome inside

A fucking inbred albanian thinking a fucking meteorite is a sign from "god". Fucking shiptari scum

Oils and dirt from fingers darkened the stone. Not some stupid meme you came up with. Stupid as fuck. Have you ever seen an old marble statue? They're often brown in some spots because of people touching it over and over again.

All "people" with genetics capable of forming thick black unibrows should be purged from this earth.

>al-asswad

It doesn't explain why sandniggers are brown.

That's not an AC unit, that's an air vent for the pigs that live in the black box.

tl;dr but I really want to nuke that cube.

>Albonigger mudslims are so dumb they don't know what oxidation is

My God Serbia do something, they're an insult ot the White Race

When you look at Islam as an expansionist movement not a religion. What they are doing suddenly becomes crystal clear. Hijra jihad through immigration
The alien parasite spin is something I ran across that fit.

it's actually the moon goddess' clitoris. she gets off from all the rubbin' of her nubbin' and squirts jin into the heathen swirl.

>Hari-ol-asswad

We should see how it reacts to nuclear weapons

Will post a link to the true redpill on Islam. I need 7 (you)s though or you will forever wonder.

>TFW I know the secret because I wired the unit shown in Op's post

I too always thought that was a big block of rock with drapery over it. The rock is actually small and it's inside that shape.

Which means OP's statement that they are touching it is in error. Not that the overall premise is incorrect either...

You speak as if death is the end, death is your friend.

Why are black cubes so cool?

>Go take a look at the wikipedia page of this shit
>Get to the bottom of the article
>See Also

The box on top is black,
and it is empty.

Is there any better symbol for utter nihilism?
Islam believes in dark, cold emptiness.

still don't understand the RPG on that thing.

Darkened by Satan.

(You)
Also let's remember this thing is full of bird shit and the surrounding is drowning in trash.

posting for truthbombs

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

In recent years, however, several literalist views of the Black Stone have emerged. A small minority accepts as literally true an allegorical hadith which asserts that "the Stone will appear on the Day of Judgement (Qiyamah) with eyes to see and a tongue to speak, and give evidence in favor of all who kissed it in true devotion, but speak out against whoever indulged in gossip or profane conversations during his circumambulation of the Kaaba

It's just a big gay stone that rag heads dance around

>the black stone
this shit is straight out of an RPG, how long until an old man in robes starts giving out a quest to retrieve it?

If you look at how Islam seeks to return to the dark ages, how it brings death and destruction upon the white race, the race of the pure who have brought this world out of the stone age, into an age of enlightenment and technical blessings, how all muslims bow to this destructive demon five times daily,
then you realize that their Allah is really our Satan.

Drop a nuclear bunker buster into it to cauterize it?

So basically it is the Marker 2.0?

It honestly blew my mind when I found out not long ago you could actually go inside the Kaaba. I always though it was just something Muslims walked around.

Retrieve the black stone, and cast it into Mauna Loa; the fate of the universe depends on it.

execpt it doest turn you into a necromorph, but it to something worst call a Muslim

hit me

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

>1 post by this ID

Yes, the greatest whore of them all, OP's mom. And yes, every one of the several million who come for the hajj get a turn.

YES, at last another human being who came to the same (right) conclusions as me !

I'm glad !

Now we need to glass the fucker.

A mug collection?!

Sand niggers ain't got no electricity, that's not an air conditioner on the roof.

deliver (you) faggot

>bunker buster

[drop bombs here]

Yee, this is what a Christian Terrorist should see moments before he crashes his plane whilst screaming 'Jezus is Great'.

I don't think the tower is built as cheaply as the WTC was in the 70s.
That said, I wouldn't mind a good old earthquake bringing down this Tower of Ba'al.

You can touch the actual rock fragments though, it is enclosed in a metal holder

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

you're wrong, the stone is on the outside of the cube in a metal compartment shaped like a vagina, people run up to it to kiss it

>Have you ever seen an old marble statue
>He asked an Albanian

>Meca

You're ok Pajeet.

looks like mordor

No. It's the black stone. In antiquity, there also was a white stone and a red stone in the Arabian desert.

So drop a nuke on it already and let's get this crusade started.

India has nuclear weapons, right? Take one for the team and nuke the mudslime cube, muslims hate you anyway and you would probably get away with it.

Of course, Pakistan has them too, courtesy of Dutch diversity cuckoldry, sorry for that. But they're probably of shit quality and you can decapitation strike them easily

and lady liberty turned green from capitalist greed, yeah?

this is why I think Islam is really stupid.
Mohammed killed infidels because they prayed to different gods and things.
But now every Muslim has to do the hadsch to touch a fucking stone, basically praying to tin gods themselfs

>cool clock ackmed

>Cant wait for this shit to get bombed

You retards no better than terrorists.

So it's basically paganism. Idolatry. Stone worshiping.

Giant vagina

Saturn storm and hajj
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

oh yes finally someone said that

Watch out Japan, they might nuke you again for talking back

Underrated leafpost

We got a better bomb this time gook bastard.

That's just crazy enough to potato.

(You)

Fuck (you) if you dont deliver!

>(You)

These are as good a reasons as any to nuke it back to hell.

Well our country was founded by "terrorists" telling foreigners to fuck off so... yeah I guess. Plus we actually have guns so there's that.

(you)

I'd pay good money to see Allah and crew fight Hawaiian gods. That'd be some good shit, man.

Salman the Persian took parts of the Torah and wrote a new book called the Quran and then gave it to Mohammed so they can scam people together, then the latter backstabbed him and killed him and pretended the religion was his

arabs really are the final proof that money can't buy a good taste.

> seen
You mean stolen. And no he didn't because he can't lift it.

Religious zealots from outer space
Fall 2017

What if someone had a really contagious disease and touched the rock? Then wouldn't everyone who touches after get the disease as well? Could we use this to wipe out all of the mudslimes?

Read the thread, burgerbro, there's no rock that they're all touching.

>Read the thread, burgerbro, there's no rock that they're all touching.
No there actually is, that's the whole point of the hajj.. 7 times around the cube and touch or caress or look fondly upon the black stone meteorite.

The rock is inside the cube. Low-rent muslims don't get to see or touch the rock. They just do donuts around the rocks shed.

>the rock is inside the cube
sorry, wrong again, the star meteorite is at the outer corner of the cube encapsulated in a metal alloy. But you are right about people not being allowed to enter the cube itself which has various writings, and a door called "door of repentance".

By muslims own admission the star meteorite is a socalled bethyl/bethel stone (heaven stone) that fell from the sky. It is one of the oldest revered heaven stones that still is worshipped, there were many meteor cults in the old days that venerated star meteorites that fell from the sky.

Literally the hajj ritual is a praise to a stone that fell from heaven. that muhammad ordained and called the stone after placing it at the corner, the right hand of allah and as far as i understand it symbolizes the mahdi of islam which is a singular emperor they wait for to unite all the factions of islam and restore their empire.

If you are very antsy right now upon hearing that, that's a perfectly normal reaction because it doesn't take long to figure out the allegorical correlation of someone being cast out of heaven down to earth.

If by "inside the cube" you meant "mounted in a taillight of a '57 Chevy and attached to one of the exterior corners," then you'd be right.