>vulnerable to sun
>weak
>freckles
>soulless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like the average scandi to me

Did paddie O'Famine shag your girlfriend abdul?

They do have higher pain tolerance, though, but that's probably just the consequence of having to deal with being a ginger all their life.

sorry that that scottish bloke fromn down the street is fucking your mom achmed

They're literally the whitest people.

But isn't England filled with redheads? If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure they came from your shithole

>white vs ginger

Redheads came from gaels, a race that inhabited ireland and raided what is now england and scotland, hence all the rape babies.

they came from denmark to england and scotland with the saxon and anglo invasions

>aquafresh education.

There nothing hotter for me than slim ginger. Their faces drive me crazy. I wish it would be easier to find here a ginger gf.

No they're master race.

Reminder that copper cab is now a woman named claire amd that society accepts this

inb4 that pic with the dick out and the ass spread on the show

Why would they revert back? I get it if they're rape babies but it wouldn't make sense, especially saxons to return without spreading their seeds and killing off the alphas

So I'm right, are you a Angelo Saxon rape baby?

Attention whores sure do some crazy things.

No, I have dark brown hair so i'm most likely pictish or brythonic, but irish culture and language overtook native culture in scotland.

no i meant that lots of danes have red hair

Fun fact: turkish gingers are the result of inbreeding.

Ginger here.
>I produce vitamin D more efficiently than none gingers and therefore need less exposure to the sun to remain healthy.
>Before 'cracking it' I worked physical and manual jobs for around 15 years, i also swim and cycle regularly, im no body builder but im far from weak.
>I like my freckles and so does my gf, even the 3 i have on my cock.
>Proven to have a higher pain threshold and higher tolerance to electricity to non gingers.
>I got more soul than sahng tsung bitch.

Did the Irish immigrate down to England during the Saxon times when everyone was in a clan? Or did the English go to them?

>tfw when you will always be white germanic
that is if you have red hair

Didn't this guy become a tranny?

these seem like two well balanced and rational adults.

im a celt you minty fresh bastard.

Celts are a culture not a race lad. You're a gael.

well im not you druid sheepshagger

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

delet this
Verwijder dit

That's hot, just tuck his weiner back and go to town

>thought I was ginger free until my facial hair starting going ginger
Fucking ginge genes.

People with ginger facial hair don't go bald so you have that going for you.

You can say for certain, that you aren't a paki. That's something to be proud of son.

Now run, spread your seed before Ahmed does

being ginger is pretty great besides the bullying

This.
How so?

No idea, might be a myth so citation needed but it's what i've always heard and i'm in scotland so I see them quite a lot and it's always be true thus far.

Speak for your self, in school I was 6'2" 225 lb fit ginger. People left me the fuck alone. The few that did stopped after other students warned them for me.

Be nice to gingers or they get radicalised by Muslims.

>tfw hd red hair until 16
it turned to brown by 19, i feel like i dodged a bullet tho

Fuck it , I'll accept that as fact and be happy.

I mean I got the normal stuff like "you got no soul haha". Nothing terrible

>are the irish niggers

wow great thread OP

sage

I don't know why the angry ginger meme is so true.

the male ones I knew always bullied everybody and they were so full of rage and hate and just fucking douchebags and retards in every single way.

the potato nigger gene is doing that apparently.

that isn't true

its like you want conor mcgregor pictures posted everywhere for a week straight again, please stop.

i am bald and have ginger beard

Part potato, can confirm.

Aw you tit. Well I'll take confort that none of my family are bald...thining but then again in their 70s now.

This user gets it.
I will find a redhead qt so I can pass on my redhead gene