If Hitler cared about the German working class and hated exploitative capitalists, why did he suppress trade unions?

If Hitler cared about the German working class and hated exploitative capitalists, why did he suppress trade unions?

Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/caseforgermany/cfg17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump
>self bump
self bump

>Means of production being in control of an inevitably corrupt organisation that looks out for the minority of workers rather than the majority of people who benefit from their labour
>Implying if everyone was this selfless it would be a bad thing

>implying that being a slave to capital is a good thing

trade unions were launching points for communist parties

>implying that was the implication

Because of their ties to communism. Are you retarded?

Pick up a history book, You dont have to have read mein kampf to know any of this, just be vaguely familiar with history.

After the war there where many reactionary political movements emerging. Hitler was employed by the Army to 'spy' on such movements. One of these movements where the communists who where quite popular. Hitler despised the communists because they wanted to start germany anew culturally speaking at get rid of the old, sort of like what mao did. The trade unions where obviously closely associated with the commies, so he cracked down on them.

Secondly, he didn't hate capitalism, he recognised the need for capitalism but didnt like the predatory elements that affected ordinary germans, which hr blamed for germanys economic woes and termed 'international jewery'.

Thirdly he did a lot for the working GERMAN people and GERMAN middle class. He had a whole department of the government dedicated to making leisure activities more accesable and affordable for them; Strength through Joy Department.

But how are workers supposed to protect themselves from exploitation if they aren't organized?

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/caseforgermany/cfg17.html

trade unions have always supported communism and were open to have relations with the soviets.

forget all that malarkey. EVERYTHING hitler did was to achieve one goal: power for hitler and power for germany. EVERYTHING. He was planning for total war from day 1.

if the unions or the churches or whatever helped him, then good. but once he no longer needed their help, they were supressed.

take the autobahn. it was for one thing: efficient production and efficient movement of military vehicles.

he was actually a very simple man.

They are supposed to be exploited for the good of all. Left to their own devices, workers will not be as productive.

If everyone is society is held to a high standard for the good of all others, they will inevitably live in a better society. A Mercedes is better than a kit car.

>it's for the good of society that workers work themselves into the grave while being paid shit wages

So what was the plan for when he'd achieved his military goals? Would he have restored the unions?

> supress
holy shit, are you reatrded

Ever heard of the German Labour Front (Deutsche Arbeitsfront,DAF)?

Yeah, it exists. It was and still is the largest and most influential trade union in germany.

Now fuck off retard. you are not welcome here if you cant even google such basic things

>holy shit, are you reatrded

>>holy shit, are you reatrded
> I can dismiss everything he said by posting this smug meme
yeah, you are.

>Would he have restored the unions?

Why? That would give the workers power.

Every worker had a book that recorded his work history. He could not be hired or fired or anything without approval by the department in charge of whatever he did.

The nazis were about total control and nothing else. If it helped to give the workers nice vacations, which they did, it was only because they calculated that it would help the nazis.

I can't see any logic that says giving the workers collective bargaining power would help the nazis. If you complained too much, you were simply thrown into a concentration camp along with ministers and professors and everyone else who spoke out.

>It was a

during the third reich it had zero power. read a book that was not written by a stormie.

Suppress? I think you mean "nationalize". He also made membership in said unions compulsory.

>wages

Who needs wages? What use is money when everything is provided for by others?

>I don't want to work today, I want to smoke weed
Fuck you, work

>I can't work today because I'm injured
Free healthcare

>I'm creative, I can do other things that would help people in a 'different' way
Gut these fish or I'll gut you

>I'm smart, I can do other things that would help more people
You're already working on a cure for cancer because we selected you from an early age to attend the best schools based on your natural ability

If everyone works as much as they need to, not how much they want to, in the careers that are best for them, you would not need anywhere near 40 hours a week.