Man shot by officer claims it was to test "theory" about police brutality

>In a jailhouse interview with Eyewitness News, the rifle-wielding man who was shot by a Bakersfield Police officer on December 19 said he intentionally approached police with the gun to test a "theory" he had about police brutality.

>29-year-old Jose Vaca had been driving down Oswell St. in East Bakersfield with a friend when he was pulled over by BPD.

>Inside his car he was in possession of a rifle he had recently bought at an auction which he says he planned to sell. As a convicted felon, he knew it was illegal to have the gun but he decided to bring it with him as he exited his vehicle.

>“I come to the front of the police vehicle and I put my butt of the rifle on the floor and I just like, put my hand up,” Vaca said.

>But within seconds, Officer Christian Hernandez opened fire. According to the police report, Hernandez fired 9 shots. Vaca disputes that, saying he was shot 12 times. 9 of those bullets were found inside of him he says, and 3 had exit wounds.

>“Soon as I hit the ground I just attempted to play dead and they fired a few more shots at me from the back as I was lying on the ground,” he said.

>Vaca was taken to Kern Medical and treated for 8 days before being transferred to the Central Receiving Facility on December 27.

>“It’s a blessing I’m alive.”

bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/man-shot-by-officer-claims-it-was-to-test-theory-about-police-brutality

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/01/the-county-kern-county-deadliest-police-killings

vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/bakersfield-police-department-killings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MrTomzebra
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjqIaYJDAM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mCVYxiTdBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e holé chingow mang

bumpo for interest

>known felon
>knew he shouldn't have a gun
>walks out of vehicle with gun in front of officer
>gets shot
>Police brutality!
>Fug da bolice :DDDDDD DD

WE WUZ RESEARCH PSYCHOLOGIST

Did he releas the YouTube video of his hilarious prank yet

While he's an idiot for walking towards a policeman with a gun after being a convicted felon and pulled over, I have to give the guy credit for being alive after being shot 12 times.
If he was black he'd be a god to the other wannabe gangster blacks.

what kind of small ass caliber are American cops using that you can survive 12 bullet wounds?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

no shit, we usually kill them

It's not a crime to be stupid.

9mm most of the time

So is his theory confirmed or what?

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

.17 HMRs? Because even .22LR would kill after 12 hits.

>a nonwhite criminal gets shot by a nonwhite police officer
Hmm

>american intellectuals

That's not how guns work you fucking morons

>provoke peaceful enforcers of the law
>get shot
>MUH BRUTALITY
>I TOLD YOU DEY WUZ RAYCIS AN MIEEEEEEEEEEERDA

>spic survives 9 shots
>nigger dies in 1 shot

Putos.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>was shot 12 times
>still alive
what the actual fuck burgers

Probably 9mm. Beaner was probably fat as fuck too.

Underrated

.17 hits harder than 22.

Cops are forced to use fmj and the 124gr. Which are known for over penitration at close range.

FUCK POLICE

They had NO right to do this, couldn't they tell he didn't even do anything?! Can you imagine at a bbq, meeting new people and they ask you "So what do you do for a living" and you have to reveal you're one of these assholes who brutalize the people?
Worse yet, imagine what it is like to be in high-school and being ask by your friends about your parent's profession: "Well my dad is a thug in uniform who terrorizes the people. He is part of the worst and most criminal police in the world. I'm ashamed but what can I do, he has always been a d-minus student and a bully. Just not a smart man. I will turnout better hopefully." PIgs

What kind of shit tier pea shooters did they give BPD?

wut

That's not true. Every leo I've ever seen uses hollow points

THAT NIGGA LOST ALL HIS HP AND STILL KEPT GOING HO SHIET HE MUSTA HAD DAT JUGGERNAUT PERK

Huh? So are you a leo? Last time i checked cops dont openly answer questions about their loadout or make it a habbbit to have their equipment exposed. What im asking is how in the fuck did you make this observation? Fmj 124gr. Is nato and cheap so im just making a logical jump where your claim is bullshit.

Are you mentally ill? LEO muderers PIGs always openly boast about their killing tools

Not who you were talking to but I've talked with several police officers about what they carry. They usually love guns and like me, love talking about them with people.

I live in the city though and city cops are more laid back and cool that suburban/rural police though, so ymmv

So no proof? Got it.

50 Cent survived 9 shots... same amount as this guy actually. Cop fired 12 but only 9 hit...

all cops are muderuos pigs who wouldnt bat an eye to beating you down to get you to "comply"

youtube.com/user/MrTomzebra

this man is real hero, you could learn a thing or two
he proves cops are just bullies in uniform

I'm an LEO and we carry hollow points. Almost every department carries hollow points because we don't want to hit civilians.

Heres your proof.

Gee, maybe this is why...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjqIaYJDAM

LOL COP desreved it! Thought he was tough enough to take on a real warrior, typical low iq!

hear how he scream like a real pig, thats what he gets for abusing his powers

Thats not proof nigger. Thats a magazine.

You're adorable.

>dont want to hit civilians

i dont belive that for a second, you people dont give a SHIT about the public safety

you just abuse and use people

It's my magazine. I'm literally posting from work. What more do you want. At the very least my department uses hollow points and every department in my state uses hollow points

What abortions of hollow points are those, I don't even see slits in the jacket and why aren't you carrying speer gold dot like a proper human being.

Wow, breaking your own laws inside your department by taking photos while us civilians arent allowed? typical dirty cop, did you drop out of college or something? how many innocent people have you arrested today? 10? 20? 30?

You're either a druggie or underaged so your opinion really doesn't matter.

If you're getting your shit kicked in every time you have an encounter with a cop it's probably your fault desu

Standard issue is 9mm, I wish they would push using .45s

LOL continue to pretend like it isnt true!

youtube.com/watch?v=9mCVYxiTdBo

this is all the proof i need

Female cops bitch.

6 million

Im pissed Hiro got rid of the (you)s. I could farm you all day.

And the hyper abortion shit tier milsurp stuff we get for free. Still works when it needs to though.

If you cant think of anything your either
A) too dumb to be leo as the edgyrarians in this thread claim
B) not leo
Ill give you a hint. Cover the numbers allthough thats not important as we have no idea where your located.

ok this is funny as all fucking hell. ty for making my day, cus holy shit i agree as a beaner!

Well fuck if it's free then whatever works.

Actually here the females don't mind carrying .45s it's just the department not wanting to shill out for a G21

It costs an arm and a leg just to get to carry a Sig

>cops use FMJ
Nope, they use HP so they don't punch through and hit civilians behind the guy.

I've got nothing to prove to you my man and I'm not about to post my badge. Not like this argument really matters.

A lot of departments carry .40

Milsurp? Hollow points are against the geneva convention.
T. Ex 21W

love how you avoided watching the video i linked, guess youre in denial or too stupid to figure it out

which would make sense since u decided to be a cOP

Same reason the FBI dropped 10mm, and is looking to drop .40. Women can't handle the recoil.

Not stateside they aren't. When I was in the chairforce we used JHPs