Trump Loves Israel!

How do you neo-nazi racist, fascist fools feel now?

What happened to "America First", huh?

The fuck? Why is the Donald supporting these Kikes?

BUT HES HITLER OP
HITLERRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you got tricked by the juden to support a pro Israel candidate. Good job faggots

It's better than the alternative. I am glad that I did not vote for Hillary

Hopefully this pisses off enough of the stormfags to leave our movement

We don't want you racist dumbfucks as a part of the republican party

Wow just I wanted! The 50th fucking thread on this exact topic!

Use the catalog next time you fucking faggot.

I hate most Jews but I support Israel because left wing Jews hate Israel and Israel hates mudslides. Posters here forget that Israel has a far right wing government and would probably execute every last Muslim in the Levant if the UN didn't exist

It's obviously part of some greater scheme Trump is enacting in order to destroy the Zionist masters kick out the brown skins and bring back our jobs all before his first year in office is done. I mean what other explanation is there? That he's a lying business man who doesn't give a fuck about you or America and is really no different from any other establishment tool aside from his big mouth and personality?

Israel would execute ever non-Jew on Earth if they could and their entire history is filled with them fucking over their "allies" just as much as their enemies. Being Right Wing doesn't automatically make you a hero to the world.

RETURN TO THE GREEN LINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

itt: JDF

I'm having trouble following what's going on in the world now. Was this last election essentially zionist jews (trump) vs globalist jews (hillary)? I obviously hate the globalist jews but can zionists be trusted?

how is any of this a surprise. he made it clear early on he was pro-israel. his daughter is married to a jew. he operates out of jew york city. the islam problem is the bigger threat right now. trump is a stepping stone president. he shifted us back to the direction of sanity.

its easy to understand if you have two fucking brain cells to rub together. ignore the kikes who make these threads, alsothis

and this

Two wings on the same bird, cuck. Time to wake up.

>lock her up
>the Clintons are good people
He's a liar. Who knows what he believes

Sup Forums getting the kike shaft once again.

Damn, should have memed for Clinton... NOT!

>Israelis throw a huge tantrum because they arent getting their way
>trump appeases them
I support most of Trump's strategies but I'm pretty sure these Jews are Jews.

You do realize that US government runs the UN and will use it for their own interests right?
He's a politician that was running several companies and knows how to play his cards to get the most money for him even if it means fucking up every and any of his investors the guy is smart and has sweet tongue but has a history of decieving supporters and playing nigger shit on others truth is as long as he gets richer he doesn't really give two shits about making 'murrica great 'gain

t. mike cernokike

I guess it's your side the nazi, racist, fascist now

Good

Israel has a right to exsist, if Muslims love Palestinians so much why doesn't Israel and Jordan take them in???

Media elite Jews =\= Israeli Jews

hitler was a zionist. Israel is a good thing as long as the jews go there and stay there