Actual Cuckolds Are Pissed Off at the Far Right Using 'Cuck' as an Insult

vice.com/en_us/article/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult

Are you guys going to stop using the term cuck, now that you know how misleading and harmful it is?

Plus, not all cucks are even betas, the article even interviews an "alpha cuck" named Dave.

It's about time seeing them speak up against abuse. There is literally nothing wrong with having a fetish, keep out of their business.

Landwhales get angry for being called landwhales, niggers get angry for being called niggers, sluts get angry for being called sluts, cucks get angry for being called cucks, liberals get angry for being called cucks, globalists get angry for being called cucks, leftists get angry for being called cucks... People don't like to be reminded what they are, what else is new?

when you call people what they actually are, you might start noticing some unpleasant things.

> Alpha cuck
Will they interview a unicorn next?

So they want to call other people Nazis, bigots, white supremacists, racists, far-right, etc. with total impunity, whether the terms apply or not, but when someone calls a cuckold a cuckold, there's a problem? What a bunch of fucking faggot little pussies. All this did was make me up my daily usage of the word "cuck" by 50%. So glad these goddamn retards are eating their own now.

>cucks are angry
What are they going to do about it? Prep me?

I'm really scared guys. I might only get to fuck his wife only three times a week instead of four.

>Vice
ahhh, part of Bob Iger's liberal, degenerating, cultural marxist Disney empire I see.

It saddens me that people still haven't worked out that all these Disney owned companies have a massive liberal agenda basically handed to them from the Hillary shillers at the top.

Well they like to be humiliated, so they should like being called cucks as an insult

don't worry he's a cuck, you don't need his permission

Nope, they'd let you fuck their wife.

>cuckold as a word is so mainstream it doesn't feel so humiliating anymore

What are they going to do about it? Convince their girlfriend that their bull should try and start shit with the people saying cuck? That would take some spine.

what are they gonna do? let us fuck their wives?

>Do other cucks share your political views?
>I don't know any other than myself that are non-partisan. I do know that most people in the scene tend to be [politically] left.
>most people in the scene tend to be [politically] left.

Well would you look at that. They get cucked out of their own nickname.

>vice

hey faggot

keep your stupid fucking fetish out of everyone else's business
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I don't know what's more disgusting. Cucks or the women that actually are ok with being worthless, virtueless, completely devoid of morals or ethics and coalburners to boot.
Always kill a traitor before the enemy.

>"Behind every good woman is a devoted cuck."

Is this real?

>First they said it wasn't an insult but a compliment
>Then they said it annoyed them
>Now they are pissed

that means there's far less of them than we think

>misleading
Helping out the people who want to harm/replace you, and who do not have your best interest at heart. It's raising another's child, who will be nothing like you.

It's a useful term because fetish cucks, actual bird cucks, and political cucks all share this trait.

>taking it this seriously

Basically this for everyone:

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

honestly i worry that the generous use of the word memed more cucks into existence than anything

here's hoping identifying and weeding out the undesirables makes the world a better place and we didn't just magic together a world full of useless fucking shits

Somebody please nuke us.

at least you're not Canada

I think i might start using the term cuck now

why do newfags do this? you have to go back