The elephant in the room

Alright Sup Forums I am totally confused. Weren't we the ones that start foaming at the mouth by the mere mention of j00s? I mean the level of kikery around Trump is reaching absurd proportions. In what other situation would we have accepted this? Where is this overall consensus that this is OK coming from? "Our guy" seems like he is "their guy" more and more with each passing day. We know the level of deception j00s are capable of and yet we seem to be unable to even consider that we got royally fucked during the last year. I'm not saying all this is so but it seems to me that the level of trust we give him disables even our most basic skepticism. I mean ... what's the plan if he turns out to be a kike puppet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/donald-trump-israel-palestinian-neutral/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-gop-israel/418737/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump 1/5

Kerry is tearing Trump's masters a new one.

He just described Israel's situation as apartheid without actually using the word.

You stupid fuckers got played.

Doesn't make the least bit of sense. What do you reckon are trumps motives? I thought he was gonna approach this being president thing in a more pragmatic way? What possible reason could he have to support Israel? It's not like if the muddies start to swarm the j00s they are gonna abstain from using nukes on them?

bump 2/5

I'm sensing something over here

bump 3/5

Ruined it

you can't force memes nor know the will of Kek

you can not be both America first and Israel first

how much more retarded can you get? Do you have any original thoughts on the question?

From what I gathered everyone's forgiven his pro-Israel attitude because they want guns, low taxes and no immigrants. Unless he goes back on the reasons people supported him in the first place nobody cares about Israel really. Diaspora media kikes and currency speculators are the bigger issue (and were also the ones that opposed trump)

What's wrong with supporting Israel?

Keep your enemies even closer.

You have to understand, Glod, that Sup Forums is actually capable of accepting many positions along the

axis because cosying up with Schlomo necessarily means bombing Muhammed and vice versa.
Sup Forums tends to be happy just as long as at least one of the Middle Eastern groups get raped.
Cosying up with Israel is acceptable as long as it leads to the death of many snackbars.

Trump really isn't a hard book to read. He just likes strongman leaders like Putin, Duterte... and Bibi.

I have no problem with Israel its the European and American Jews I despise.

This has increasingly had me worried. Trump apparently is the zionist puppet, hillary was the globalist puppet. It was jews vs jews all along in this election.

>I have no problem with Israel

Neo-Sup Forums

I always go by what Trump says first before he has to triangulate. Did you forget when Trump said the Israelis don't want peace? I didn't.

cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/donald-trump-israel-palestinian-neutral/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-gop-israel/418737/

Trump is just covering his ass for now. He's aware of what the Jews are doing and he will slyly redpill the American people on what's actually going on.

And don't forget 83 billion on illegal immigrants.

This. Fox News is kvetching 24/7 over this bullshit.

Zionist >>>>>>>>>>>>> Globalist

Keep Schlomo in his containment state and i'll be a happy goy.

kek. Obama's brilliant plan to show the world Israel's relationship with the US upon leaving the White House. Now Trump doesn't seem like the All-American president. He is officially the All Israel president.

Which makes me think he has handlers who are a bit more complex

wut?? If a jew-baby's entire family tree got wiped out right after it's birth, the jew-baby got sent to the colony on mars, the jew-baby never found out that it was a jew it would still be a fucking manipulative parasite

And kykes are powerless to do anything about it?

>implying apartheid was a bad thing

Youvall do realize that Israel is on of the allies we have left to keep them Muslims Terrorist in check. Obama is trying to weaken Israel so his fellow Muslims can mop them up.

why hasn't he done it by now

MFW Sup Forums is just realizing the ones owning the 8750 D chess game are Putin and the Jews.

What can they do? Outside of the US and UK, the Jews have almost no support from world leaders. America will actually be respected again for not being a bitch of the Jews. Trump needs to just keep his private security with him alongside the SS.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies...closer

the jews are fucked now.

trumps been against them this entire time.

did you forget that he named the jew at a republican debate?

he has to act nice for now until hes president.

you kikes aren't keeping israel, its 100% of the reason muslims are pouring everywhere.

good try shekelstein.

Trumptards are useful idiots to the core.

We've always been a Pro-Israel board. It was only a handful of stormfags that weren't

> j-just like his cabinet...

As a humanist apolitic who has lurked Sup Forums for years, I'm surprised to feel sad about this board going for one of the worst downfalls in Sup Forums's history.

Trump does what he thinks is good for him, AKA getting the backing of Israel. I, however, would love to see 100 million muslims kill themselves and take Israel with them.