How do we stop young white boys from wanting to become girls?

How do we stop young white boys from wanting to become girls?

don't worry. he didn't become a girl. he just put on a dress

By having a father in the house

Remove the Kikes.

Holy shit

The freckles were shopped on

There is no M2F epidemic happening

Do you need the government to force you to adhere to your gender? Most of us don't give a shit.

As long as his dick was cut off and he can pass as 100% woman, IDGAF if a weak manling wants to become a cum-dumpster for someone who has seed to spare. Obviously its no loss if someone wants to dump some cum and gets him to do it, then goes later on to impregnate a white female. He was weak as shit degenerate and is capable of slurping dick, not producing worthy white offsprings.

This, ridicule and general disappointment from my father prevented me from doing alot of shit.

I'm still terrified of getting a tattoo and I don't live with him anymore.

The children in the pic are the same?

by beating the shit out of them

why stop it?

>he doesn't believe in freedom

You sound like someone who'd like to live in a 1984 dystopian world?

I bet you fap over stalin's form of communism

Lying to yourself is wrong but lying to me pissed me off you degenerate.

Gender is a discription of your body. Saying you can pick or change your gender is like saying you can change or pick your race.

Unless that boy mutilated himself and cut off his balls his masculine features are gana start coming out.

>this is a tranny
as if it weren't obvious enough

What the hell happened to (you)s???

A bit sensitive aren't we. You need to come out of the closet. Denial is not a river in Egypt you know.

Good. Don't get one. You have no need to deform, mutilate, or paint your body.

the back in the mirror is the most give away thing

We collaborate with Japan to create legitimate period makers that are implanted and last 4 months before biodegrading. Most mtf children won't make it out of month 1.

Leafs like (You) can't make b8

I'm also a femanon btw, so I hate this even more that you do.

Make a girl's life harder.

it's ............. now leaf

you can thank chink moot for that

>being this retarded

thats a real picture fag, reverse search if you have to

By not giving women all the power in society. Clearly the boy in OP is just exercising his will to power.

Stop telling them that being a boy is immoral.

The isn't (You) anymore.

But you can get them back.

1-Go to Settings at the top right of the page
2- Go to Miscellaneus
3-Enable "Custom css" and press edit
4- Paste:
a.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"
}

Society places white women on a pedestal. Why shouldn't little white boys aspire to be beautiful white women when they grow up? Why be another average white male when you can be a fabulous white woman?

>Leaf admits all he wants are (you)s

How shocking

What are he regular kids who grow up during this period going to be like?

Related to a previous thread how will they understand male and female, masculine and feminine, in appearance and in context? Will they at all, or will they rebel and demand traditional interpretations?

I'm not even a millennial, but even for me at this point, at first glance every woman comes with a question mark attached. Is this actually a woman, or some kind of man? It's not really possible to tell anymore. After a few seconds, you might get a more accurate assessment, but the question mark can take a long time to fade.

I can only imagine what it's like for millenials and generation-zers.

Sometimes I think this is where the THICC meme comes from. Whatever else about it, thicc provides certainty. A fat tranny or trap looks like a man. A fat woman looks like a woman. I wonder if gen-zers will instinctively seize on monikers and memes like this to escape the uncertainty and confusion of ubiquitous androgyny.

Or maybe they'll all just go mad.

Make you wonder what that girl with her arm around him looks like. Wonder if its his older sister who was cropped out.....

BASED HIROSHIMA

I tried it

Someone reply to me, test this out, please I need this

Push the belief that just because one suffers from the mental Illness gender dysphoria they don't have to pretend to be the opposite sex. Because of bullshit concepts like "gender identity" many people suffering from gender dysphoria don't realize that they can undergo treatment to reduce their dysphoria without pretending to actually be the opposite sex.

T. Gender dysphoric man who takes female hormones to deal with it while still maintaining his position as a man in society and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

>his masculine features are gana start coming out
Nah, there's synthetic puberty blockers/anti-androgens that stop that

Fag

So then strive to be above average as a man.

Jesus, I don't even care about trannies but the people who was a free pass are weak pieces of shit.

Block tumblr forever

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you based Spainanon

I have my (You)'s back

I THINK I KNOW WHAT IT IS
There is a high rate of both asian men and white men becoming trans because of the simple fact that the media is showing these too groups as "betas" and no woman wants a little "white boi" or gook
but while the media does that it will show white women as goddess's while also sexualising the Asian girl. notice how you rarely see black m2f's but i've seen a few female to male blacks.

>it works
thanks m8

>synthetic puberty blockers

I cant believe this is a thing. Doesnt this fuck them up for life?

What are you guys talking about?

can a nigger get a test?

This

notice anything missing? Or are you some dipshit kid on a mobile phone?

Delete Sup Forums

>tfw just met a qt trap on Sup Forums the other day
>now very close

They make my dick diamonds.

Nah. It's pretty reversible, stop the medication and puberty will start. it was already used on kids who start puberty too early beforehand. Tho it can makes them grow sooper tall because what stops peeps from growing is actually the hormones in puberty, so a lot of these kids wanting to be girls nowadays are on puberty blockers for ages 12-16 and end up six feet or more tall.

What?
see pic

I dont see a problem more ass to go around. Cum in her ass she cums on the sheets

you an always tell a tranny by his masculine structure. especially the shoulders and back.

ow i see, dafuq is this shit?

We make them eat eggs, bacon, butter and cheese.

The low fat meme is a plot to lower men's testosterone.

doesn't work, I've known transexuals with high levels of T which become a problem when they took hormones as they had to start off with a really low does to slowly knock down their T levels.

plz test me

ayy thanks my dude!

The low dose thing is a meme. I had high testosterone that took a combination of two of the most powerful anti-androgens to get it down into the female range, and my doc started me off on a normal dose. Just endocrinologists actually usually don't know what they're doing or how to treat trannies, so they bs. My doc even needed me to explain what some of the medications actually do.

thanks for the fix! why was the (you) gone tho?

Who knows...

/qa/ asked for it.

Wow that's strange. Did it become a meme because its cheaper to do rather than giving the person powerful Anti androgens? hrt is free in the UK if your willing to wait a couple of years to get it so if its to do with costs it might make sense why they do the low dose.

Really? what a bunch of cunts!

(you)

Nope, really doesn't do much of anything. Like the sudden change of going right into a full dose makes you feel a tad weird for a day or two, but after that you're fine. Starting off low doesn't do anything to get testosterone down, reasonably it'd just make everything take longer.

Except this one walks like a drunk club slut the way he slings that purse around. A hot mess.

Thanks for the advice!

I try not to think about it, to be honest.

A lot of my students, all Gen Z, make fun of the gender memes. We have plenty of kids who are trans or whatever you want to label them as, but most think it's a big joke like everybody else.

Doesn't mean they're homophobic or hate on people. They just don't see the big deal over it. They generally accept people who are trans or gay, and think it's rude to question them. However, they also think millennials (and xers and boomers) are making too big a deal over it. Many of them experiment with gender and sexuality now during their preteen and teenage years, but never go anywhere with it. It's not uncommon (especially for female students) to see them wearing opposite gendered clothes one week and going by a nickname, but switch back within a month's time. A lot of them also "feel out" whether they are gay or not, and surprisingly many describe themselves as "bi" now until they hit about 16-18 years old and "grow out of it."

Most remark about the experience as being "part of growing up" or "a silly phase."

If anything, Gen Z is hyper aware of the issues and adjusting well to them.

Mandatory military service

Also if you're planning on going tranny make sure you actually see your hormone levels results from your bloodtests so you can be sure they're in female range. Many endocrinologists are content to just put patients in the "menopausal woman taking one estrogen pill a day so her bones don't disintegrate" range, and that's no good for either feminization or emotional state(hormones greatly effect mood)