Be like Sweden

Be like Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_revenue_as_percentage_of_GDP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing in this world is free you cuck.

Free? Wow. Where did they get all the people to work for free to provide this?

Sorry, but I like my wife being faithful to me, and not get gang raped by niggers and dune coons

The US is too busy making sure that fucks like Trump don't pay taxes.

>americans not understanding the concept of a welfare state yet again

you deserve to get fucked by Trump

>Sweden allowes your daughter to get raped by mudslimes and niggers for free!
Sweden has such wonderful offers

Doesn't Sweden have the highest rape rate?

Add that to the list.

the funny thing is that countries like sweden that achieved such feats could do so because of a homogenous, cohesive population with the same ideals that collaborates.

by opening their gates they are destroying the foundation of what allows them to have a good lifestyle.

retards.

I'd rather be fucked by Trump than Muhammad. Stay mad nigel.

Sweden takes up to 5 black cocks in his ass daily

>free (((education)))

Most people pay less in taxes then they would in healthcare costs, so yes, it is free for the majority of the population.

Sweden has a population of 10 million.

Be like Sweden.

>Be like Sweden
so a huge beta cuck having his gf prept by some sandnigger

Both the britbongs and the germans are a lot worse of right now when it comes to niggers

germany: nigger everywhere
britain: niggers everywhere

We might be going faster down the drain though. There may still be time.

England has free education from 6-19
England has free Healthcare

I really respect the lack of corruption and tax evasion sweden has, but where the fuck does the money come from? how the fuck do they have so much money, can can provide such insanely large welfare checks? I mean someone HAS to pay for it? do big business just pay 70% in tax or something? Or is it like germany where they import 200k people from poor countries to work in factories to generate revenue?

>what is economy of scale

very high levels of taxation throughout scandinavia

they just have slightly higher tax rates than most countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_revenue_as_percentage_of_GDP

All that parental leave and they still have to import people becase no one is having kids.

>implying that welfare states are good
Here is your (((You))).

t. Döner Al-Hakim

Sweden only has 10 million people.

Sweden has accepted a number of refugees that is not economically sustainable because they are way too generous and suck at planing so their integration is a huge failure.

Due to this, Swedish police, fire department and ambulances are underfunded, undermanned and overworked. Public servants are overworked. Swedish people in genuine need of help from the public are having their payments delayed because of this.

Young Swedes see no future in Sweden. So they move en masse to Norway, doing the shitty jobs that we don't want to do, because we are so filthy rich we don't have to do it.

Sweden pays to put Swedish youth through a three year nursing degree in their universities, only to see them move to Norway for better salaries and better working conditions, because the Swedish system has been slowly neglected over time. Norway saves money and imports competent labor, because our nursing schools are literally the same. Sweden loses a ton of money and has no nurses.

The Swedish media and politicians has spent the last few years obsessing over Norway and Denmark, hurling insults at us and alienating their country from their Scandinavian brothers. Both sides of the political spectrum in Sweden made a pact to not talk about any issues related to immigration. No debate. No asking questions. The result: The Swedish Democrats, a bunch of retards and gambling addicts, poll in the 20s, and all because they did not allow an outlet for the concerns of the Swedish people.

Don't be like Sweden. Be like Norway and Denmark.

Just like Germany.

DUDE FREE

substantially higher

also, it's worth understanding how their tax structures work. reasonably low corporation tax levels, but high personal income taxation, and 25% VAT.

Hope you starve in the streets tbqh.

Denmark
Don't they have a reputation for being racists?

>free
It's not free, you're forced to pay for it by the government even if you don't participate and the people getting that money have no incentive to do better.

Yeah Africa! Get your act together and be like Sweden, jeez.

>Be like Sweden
>The rape capital of Europe

>dune coons

>480 days of parental leave

There's only 365 days in a year tho

Sweden also kicks out old people of their homes so they can fill the houses with refugees, they also do it to hotels and B&B's

>FREE STUFF
>I'M MORAL BECAUSE I SUPPORT POLITICIANS INIATING VIOLENCE AND COERSION BECAUSE IT'S FOR MUH (((GREATER GOOD)))

Fuck off Sosialdemokraterne.

>american education

Regardless of how you feel about the Nordic model, it would be cool if Sweden stopped insisting on importing mass numbers of migrants from the Middle East and Africa for no practical purpose, and no reason at all other than white guilt. That should be added to the OP image as something not to do.

I'm sorry. 365.25 days in a year. Is that better?

they do, yes

mainly because they ran strict anti-immigration policies years before any other western nation

Total days, I'd assume.

Not per year.

>Sweden
>Rape capital of Europe
>Beautiful country, cucked by refugees

haha judejävel åker över gränsen till Sverige bara för att kunna köpa ett 6 pack pepsi för 20 kr mindre

>he fell for the danes are racist meme

They are not. They take in like half what Sweden takes in, and you have to keep in mind that Sweden is twice their size. So they're basically as fucked as we are.

Free =/= public

Fordi vi har råd.

Careful what you wish for, the only reason the autists in Europe have muh free shit is because the American taxpayer has essentially flipped the bill for every Western European country's Defense Budget for the past half century.

The gibmedats are already within your grasp, nigger.
All you have to do is cut-off Europe and watch the ensuing madness as the entire continent collapses, it's be great.

>be like Sweden

Serbia's not the best place on Earth, but at least it's not a lawless shithole and the world's rape capital.

Where is your evidence?

Sweden has been am ethnically homogenous nation for thousands of years, lmao

>sweden doesn't have to pay for its national defense
>Sweden has taxes out the wazoo