Sing song about not being able to walk straight from being fucked so hard

>sing song about not being able to walk straight from being fucked so hard
>complain about being objectified by men

fuse.tv/2016/12/ariana-grande-mac-miller-sexist-fan-story

How has feminism impacted the women you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpL9W9OYdEY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fan stuff doesnt belong on Sup Forums

Surprise surprise

Is she a queen Sup Forums?

Feminism has destroyed the west.

I want that comment in big letters over any music video clip from her.

Which song?

FUCKING SOURCE

another whore manufactured and brought to you by goldberg records

no one fucking cares kys you celeb following degenerate

My dick

youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

shes a coalburner

Have any of you Sup Forumstards heard of Honour Killings?

Well in Britain, we obviously can't just go around killing people, but Brits do allow us Muslims to have our own Shari'ah courts.

Instead of full blown Shari'ah law, we have invented a form of the Shari'ah named ''East London (Moderate/Modern) Shari'ah Law''

So, instead of Honour Killing, we do Honour beatings.

Just the other day, a Pakistani girl in my neighbourhood was caught fucking around and burning coal, so her father beat her up for 5 minutes solid. WE EVEN HEARD HER SCREAMS.

Meanwhile, her brothers and cousins were going around the estate trying to find the nigger. Then they found him and proceeded to beat the fuck out of him. The nigger ended up having to go into intensive care at the local hospital.

So tell me, Sup Forums. Why haven't you adopted East London Shari'ah law?

Shit test.

>Nigger makeup

Why do so many whitish American women like pretending to be black?

Mac miller is a white dude.

All that BBC she's devouring will get her killed or beaten like Rihanna style

That writer lmao, I can't even.

WE WUZ QUEENS N SHEIT
How many of these chicks who used to be on the Disney and Nickolodeon channels seem to turn out like this?

It's not progressive enough my yellow stained friend. Give me honorkillings or give me death.

t. Karel-Mohammad bin Maarten al-Hollandi

She is at least 1/4 black

She how she likes to objectify herself, yet when other people do it "IM NOT MEAT JUST TO GET POUNDED WAHHH." Fucking hell.

fuck you for making me google this shit

Well yeah she's half Italian

women are so stupid it's mind-boggling sometimes

She dated big sean for a while dummy, I don't think she's really about the race but rather the whole nigger/wigger lifestyle

(((Mac Miller))) you fuckin retard. Also (((Ariana Grande)))

>spic
>fucks a white dude
how is this a coalburner? If anything Mac Miller is the race traitor here.

*north african
she got her DNA testing done

Before Mac she was dating Big Sean

She's not white retard, a pure sexy waifu like that is nowhere close to fat American white wimmin

learn2read reply chains before posting you ingrate

which one was that?

She's half Italian. Quadroons usually have some identifiable negroid features like nappy hair, prognathism or small forehead, even if they're skin is white.

mac miller fans are simply based. Do you know what he raps about? lol

not white thou

Mac Miller is a jew, damn you guys are ignorant

twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832

She's North African

Who is this? Why is she famous?

she a bit of a skank tbf

Seychelles, Seychelles, down by the sea shore

Why do you guys give these whores attention at all?

kek

Please tell me this headline/image combo was from an actual article somewhere

I'm a teacher working in an American public high school and I have to tell you all that this bitch (Ariana Grande) has warped the views of some of my female students.

Beyond the fact that I am obviously older and don't listen to pop music nor did I grow up with modern Disney, it's ridiculous how blindly they follow this girl's lead.

This behemoth and the Kylie/Kendall Jenners of the world, via social media, are absolutely muddying the waters for young women. They become so obsessed with the vanity and the extremist double-standard politics where you can say one thing but do another (and it's all okay because you're an empowered persecuted woman!).

And the teenage boys chase after these girls so confused about what to do. They want to be the hormonal horndogs they always have been, and the girls lap it up. But at the same time, the boys get told all these conflicting messages! The girl is wearing a skimpy outfit and coming onto him, but if he texts her too much he's a pervert and if he saves her dirty snaps he's getting expelled. They're like sirens, all of them.

Day in and out I see teenage girls glued to instagram, snapchat, and whatever else trying to be more and more like these celebrities. Is this new in our culture? Of course not. It's par for the course. But at least Madonna and Christina had the sense to keep some of their shit private. It all seems so quaint now to be honest.

I assume he's talking about Side to Side or whatever its called, but I'm p. sure it's really just about swinging her hips while she walks.

Where? I need this

Ariana Grande - Side to Side ft. Nicki Minaj

Literally every pop song on the radio is blatantly about sex in one way or the other.

At least 10 years ago it was a bit more subtle

First of all, she is Italian, so she can't be a coal burner because her granny already was.

Second, she licked a cupcake ewwwwww fuck her she is nasty, only famous because jews made her fame

arianna grande is like 4 feet tall

Holy fuck radio is more and more cancerous. thank god a few places like WRTI exist.

RARE
A
R
E

>How has feminism impacted the women you know?
Most millennial ((women)) are either empowered sluts or frigid asspies that are "straight" but afraid of dick

holy shit i didn't know greenland had internet

>At least 10 years ago it was a bit more subtle
Don't kid yourself, user. You know it's not true. Just two examples

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpL9W9OYdEY

Philadelphia fag!

>beatings

Beta as fuck nigger tier behavior. Civilized man will laugh at the whore and remove all privileges etc. No need to get yourself in trouble over that kind of stuff. Just throw her straight out at 18.

literally who

I see hot young girls on okcupid who say they are "asexual" pretty often. it is amusing.

she sings about riding a dick bicycle, but this crosses the line?

I feel ya dog, i only know her because gawker would make fun.

Most of these new pop stars are molded by their (((managers))) and the ((((record companies))) who own them. They're a commodity now. Every bit of their personality is fake, and is by design. I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) told her to befriend or have relationships with who and who inorder to increase the value of her brand.

I can't stand her, plus she sounds like an absolute whore in her music and she can't even truly sing. She thinks her shit doesn't stink and that she's the most talented woman in the record business but she's half way between Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears. She should be executed by right wing death squads.

(Chorus)
I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, you got me walkin' side to side

[Verse 1]
I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin')

[Pre-chorus 1 - Ariana Grande:]
These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them, no, 'cause I...

[Chorus]

[Nicki Minaj]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

>All those replies saying
>"You can't be African, YOU'RE WHITE!"

But if I say

>"You can't be European, YOU'RE BLACK/ARABIC"

Then I'm a racist.

Why are libs such hypocrites?!

At least Britney Spears had respect for people and was nice most of the time even though she was also a hewr.

Then the whore will will find some beta cuck provider.

A Christ/athiest fag like (You)

>North African = Black

Amerifat education everyone

This is why Libertarian are cucks.

They allow this shit.

fellow eastender here

post proofs or didnt happen. the old bailey would've gotten hand of this

> song about not being able to walk straight from being fucked so hard
Sauce?

She can sing pretty well

See

some questions, you don't have to answer all of them but i'd be grateful

the new generation is always ridiculous until they grow up, but are kids today proportionately even stupiderer then usual?

how do social skills compare to older generations?

what understanding of the greater good do they have?

is there respect for authority? knowledge?

do they seem happy?

how many kids have normal families? (both parents present, straight, non abusive, steady work)

any horror stories from parent teacher conferences?

>43 million twitter followers

Nice leap of logic there, Abdul.
You come up with that while praying face down ass up?

I wonder how she was dressed at that time
And she hangs around niggers, who obviously don't give a shit about "their bitch" being objectified

liberalism

Police don't come here.

Your cuckvornment has allowed us to create our own autonomous authorities, so we pretty much have our own patrols.
>South MK
>Luton
>Tower Hamlets
>Harrow Road (London)
>Some residence in Bradford

apparently she was with mac miller, who is a jew.

>all of her songs are about getting fucked or attracting sexual male attention (seriously all of them)
>shocked and disgusted when men view you as a sex object

I knew she was retarded but goddamn. If some guy sung songs about getting fucked in the ass, he shouldn't be shocked when people think he's a fag.

>Is this new in our culture
Thank the 1960s my friend

wait until you are 20 years older. you will have seen like 15 of these "celebs" sing the same songs and come and go. its sickening

samefag please leave and never come back

What's the song's name?

Ironically it was the 60s and 70s where pop music reach its peak.

>Stop objectifying women!
>Objectifies themselves
>Muh freedom of expression

see

>its peak
In quality yes not in message. Mostly because they didn't have garbage autotunes and machines to fuck with sound so people had to be good. I'm a huge classic rock fan but the 60s was the beginning of the end for American society.

Well, I'll start by saying I'm probably not much older than Sup Forums on average (I'm 30). Been teaching 10 years now as well. Also, warning: EVERY generation says the one below them is functionally retarded.

That clear? Okay, cool. Let's answer some questions:

>the new generation is always ridiculous until they grow up, but are kids today proportionately even stupider then usual?
I'll answer it with a story. I asked my 9th grade (13-15 year olds) students to name monuments in Washington DC. The most common response was the Statue of Liberty, followed by the Empire State Building. Only one student was able to correctly name a monument. When I asked what was going on, they admitted they had no idea where DC was located and what went on there. Some of them even thought the President lived in NYC. I get incorrect responses on "softball" questions all the time, shit they should have learned in elementary school.

How much make-up does that girl have to wear to look presentable?

>Cultivates a whore image
>Always wears stripper clothing
>Every single song is about fucking some random guy
>Is surprised when she's objectified
That's why women shouldn't be able to vote.

>social skills?
About the same, with some major shifts. They still goof off and fuck in the bathroom and all that, but there's no visible cliques anymore. Since most teens have online personas that are separate from their real life persona, there's not really jocks or nerds or goths anymore. They only exist online. And even then, MSM and social media has made geekiness mainstream so all of the kids are into the same music, the same TV shows, comic books, etc. Even the pretty blonde girls will gush about how handsome Captain America is. Now that said, they have this awful habit of being on their phones constantly. They live on those things. They will hold a conversation or do their work while also using snapchat, surfing instagram, or changing their playlist on youtube. Almost every kid has headphones in while socializing. I kid you not -- it's a pandemic, really. I don't think a single kid doesn't walk in and out of class without headphones in their ears. They also have a nasty habit of looking at their phone while talking to their friends, and many hold multiple conversations at a time -- with the friends in front of them, the girl they're talking to on facebook, and their mom who's bugging them through text (for example), all being juggled at once without one in particularly getting the majority of their attention.

>what understanding of the greater good do they have?

Not much, if there is one. They understand concepts like "save the Earth" or "feed the homeless," but they're platitudes or knee jerk responses. Few of the kids get up of their own will to do anything that isn't immediately self-serving. I have to really put the gun to their head to make them volunteer or give a shit about things like class elections. They have a pretty good knowledge of politics and history in the sense that it's been filtered for them already and they can recite the basics, but if it isn't presented as a meme or an easy to digest soundbite they are very lost.

She used to be so cute too.

>perpetuate nigger language and behaviour in your music
>music is popular among young people
>be surprised when they emulate the behaviour you champion

How retarded are these people? They wouldn't have to worry about this shit under my rule, because I'd ban their degenerate filth and give them hard labour for making it.

>sings about being a living onahole
>"Hurr durr I'm not a piece of meat for you to objectify!!"
>"we wuz QUEANZ"

I swear to god, women

>is there respect for authority? knowledge?
Respect for authority? Yes. Respect for knowledge? No. They fear authority because it can take away their freedoms, but they don't always listen to it unless you are either extremely loud or if you "boil the frog" and they don't seem to notice they're being punished. They're quick to try and subvert authority once the law has been laid down, and often they will go straight to their parents (or a school-appointed representative like a social worker) to try and get their way. It doesn't always work, but usually it does. Basically, the only way to win is to give them no options. Even classic methods of running a class (like being a little sassy or calling a kid out in front of the class) tend to fail these days, as most of them (again) report you and you more often than not get in trouble for "poor judgment." I once got yelled at for stopping a fight from breaking out and tossing the perpetrator out of my classroom. He went home, told his parents what happened, and I was in the office the next day apologizing him for not being "more sympathetic" to why he was frustrated and felt it was okay to throw a desk at another student and proceed to punch them in the head repeatedly. Also, no, they have no respect for knowledge. If they can look it up, they don't care. Not that they don't like weird trivial shit or some of the stuff kids always like (like human anatomy), but most of them consider "everything" irrelevant. Literature, chemistry, history, civics, algebra... everything I've taught they consider a waste of their time and, unfortunately, they probably aren't wrong. They never have a use for this in their adult lives that seems valid to them or their families. I get the most complaints about why we don't teach kids how to balance a checkbook or do basic first aid. Funny thing is, we do. They just don't pay attention during that shit either.

>communism is individualism

Stopped reading there. Communism is all about subverting the individual to serve the state. It's a lot like islam that way. Both are totalitarian models that call for a total submission of the individual to the group. Hence, why "islam" literally means "submission". The word "communism" comes from the same root as "community". Group before individual.

>some whore cries about getting appropriate treatment
women are full of shit, what else is new

>I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) told her to befriend or have relationships with who and who inorder to increase the value of her brand

That is an old as fuck tactic going back to the 40's. They may not force them to like they used to, but certainly they try to sell them on the idea of how profitable it could be, and create opportunities for them to "accidentally" meet.