Should women be allowed to serve as front line soldiers?

Should women be allowed to serve as front line soldiers?

Bear in mind it's almost 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9632823/Female-medic-was-third-British-servicewoman-killed-in-Afghanistan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. No such restriction here in Belgium.

Why not, I'm Gay so I don't care

In the military, yes.
On the frontline ? No.

Should roasties be allowed to die for no good reason killing Muslims?

Yes

Yes. Women should have their own battalion so that the men don't end up doing +99% of the work while the women prance around and fuck shit up.

>men can't have inch long hair that almost certainly wouldn't be a hindrance
>women don't have to get theirs cut

Yup it's 2017
Women have evolved and are stronger than men now.

Don't you have lady liberties ass hole to suck on

If they can meet and excel in the physical requirements then sure. I don't think physical standards should be lowered so women can be on the front lines. Example would be the Marine PFT or CFT. I don't want to have some weak woman that can't drag my ass or someone else's ass out of a combat zone if I'm wounded

They need to do tests on how likely it is that an all female group will just surrender to the enemy if one is killed or something goes wrong

This. Make them all single sex regiments as that fixes almost all problems from thr get go and then send them to the front.
>WOMYN STRONK

sure
gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at

They need to mentally make them more like men as well. I'm sure our government could do it.

Not as infantry, but as vehicle crew? Why not. They are smaller, so you can even have some extra space to spare with an all-female crew.

Otherwise, they are better off doing background work. Men have a traditional/evolutionary place in the meat grinder, chicks can play soldier in administration/logistics/whatever.

>tfw leg blown off
>tfw squadmates all dead
>tfw you see something running for you in the dust
>tfw its a fucking women soldier
>tfw she takes your gun, leaves you to die
>she whispers muh patriarchy before she leaves
>tfw dead

The government can't do everything.

Yes, the muslims wont shoot at the valuable male soldiers while they're busy raping the weak women

>have a massive orgasm because you're a cuckold sven dying on the floor imagining her get fuck by a big black dinosaur

Is logistics on the front line ?

>Not as infantry, but as vehicle crew?

Can't wait to watch a crew of 120lb chicks try to service a tossed track on an M1 Abrams in the field. Or load shells.

> It'll be even funnier than Girls in Ranger School.

No, women can at most be camp followers. Furthermore, they should not be in the police/security.

No, don't buy into the posters we put out, they're all fake.

Whenever we try setting them up for actual armed forces, they end up getting the snowflake treatment.

No, they are physically weaker, and shouldn't serve on the front line, but they make good pilots and nurses and can do plenty of rear echelon type jobs just fine.

>Belgium
>Front-line combat

ok bro

Are Jewish women at the top of the human food chain?

As all female units, sure.

>Training and equipment can be better tapered to their physical capabilities instead of lowering the standards for men
>Inappropriate fraternization between male an female soldiers brought to a minimum
>Male soldiers won't have to pick up the slack for the women in their units and overall unit effectiveness will increase
>Women won't have to hide their bodily functions from their male comrades
>Any fuck up will be placed squarely on the women in the unit, not the men

Women are too valuable to society as breeders to waste in combat roles. Waste your young men for that and let them stay back home and make more cannon fodder.

>>Training and equipment can be better tapered to their physical capabilities instead of lowering the standards for men

>Just double my logistics senpai

Ladies first I say. Send photos of them with their brains hanging out and uteruses hanging out of their bodies to the media. Guaranteed feminism dies overnight.

Are you prepared to see them raped, tortured, burned alive, beheaded, shot in the face after being captured?

Are you prepared to let them die if it means completing a mission?

Are they prepared to put up with the complete lack of privacy in the field?

Are they prepared to to do as much shitty back-breaking work like men?

Requesting screencap of RAF women successfully suing MOD for alleged microfractures due to being made to march... LIKE MEN!! And the payouts greater than seriously wounded combatants get.

Fuck you, this is very unfunny and forced but I still laughed for some reason.

>le you only need 1 man to impregnate 100 women so like I think that means men are worthless

You realize a society with very few men and many women would immediately be taken over by some other group with more men right?

Yes
Yes
see No
No

Yes, it's better if they die first and expose the enemies position. Just like punishment battalions.

If they want to and are capable enough
but they shouldn't be forced to be front line soldiers

>service a tossed track on an M1 Abrams in the field

Dude... not even men can do this. That's why they have all kinds of recovery and engineering teams for almost every mechanical problem... except maybe for the commander's scope being dirty.

>load shells

What is an autoloader?

The only problem with all-female crews would be assigning them as camaraderie works in all kinds of weird ways between chicks.

delet or we delet her from Jew York

They realistically shouldn't even be in the military. Payroll and supply are like 1 generation away from being fiefdoms populated exclusively be negresses and a rotating cast of clingers.

>women are equal to men
>women should have a different set of rules to follow
fuck you, you limey fuck. no wonder a bunch of farmers wooped your ass and went on to make the best super power the world has ever seen. and now, you bin your knives and let ahmed rape your wives. your opinion on war, sir, is fucking discarded.

If they pass physical tests, then who the fuck cares?

Good do it you cucked faggot.

Thanks so much for giving us a giant vagina symbol to better accept the poor and huddled masses with.

If the Romans were to see our colossus they would laugh.

In fanfiction and animus? Sure, by all means, I support cute girls in army outfits fightan' and shootan'. Bonus points for romance subplots.

But in real life? Let's be honest, the men who join the army are predominantly morons and the women mostly harlots. It'd be a god damned mess no matter how it's implemented.

Not even mentioning that social equality only exists in aforementioned fantasy worlds - in reality, everyone just getting along is an impossibility.

The only role women are capable of serving on the front lines are as comfort women.

Don't know any jews.

No, they are dead weight and a huge waste of time and money

after reading Sniper on the Eastern Front I've learned that the battlefield is no place for women

when total war breaks out, even the strongest men break down

Abrams don't have an autoloader. Pros and cons of it and all that.

US tanks don't have autoloaders.

You also need to physically load the shells into the tank before they can be used.

Allowed? No. They sould be forced.
Just like men have for thousands of years.

It's not like they are having babies anymore anyway.

No. The year has nothing to do with it.

No. They should be removed from the military completely. Even in non-combat role 80% women are detrimental to the effectiveness of organization. 40% sluts, 40% useless attention whores and 20% something that aren't completely useless.

No.

> Bear in mind it's almost 2017.
I mean, come on. Of course they should be.

>What is an autoloader?
autoloaders are for faggots
try swapping rounds on the fly with an autoloader

Marine Corps tanks don't even have air conditioning

HEY YOU FUCKING FAG DON'T BE RUDE OK SHE'S COOL BUT BECAUSE OF AMERIFAT ENGINERRING, SHE'S ALL FUCKING GREEN YOU FAT FAGGOT

Traditionally, the army and the concept of soldiering has been a highly practical unambiguous thing.
Soldiers must defend the homestead. The homestead must replenish and maintain the army. There were obvious roles back then. Because the situation demanded pragmatism.
Now we have professional soldiers. People who voluntarily enlist, less to actually defend the state and more to participate in the latest social experiment.
The truth is that the pragmatic parts of the military only accept the best candidates. The loss of unit cohesion in a construction battalion was deemed acceptable over a SEAL team for example.

I've lost my train of thought now, I've been drinking a bit.

Actually the military is occupied by more soldiers with degrees than ever before

Lost it on filename.

Again I've said in previous threads like this as long as standards are not lowered for them

I know less women may be able to pass military standards but if you get a woman who can meet standards and be a capable soldier I see no point in restricting her because of a lack of a dick

Now standards should not be lowered ever and gays and trannies should not be allowed to enlist only being allowed in during a draft as front line cannon fodder and only so that straight people cannot dodge the draft by faking gayness which was actually very common during the time when faggotry was not illegal but was banned from the army

Better that than to drag down the quality of majority male units. Besides even if women were allowed to serve in all roles tomorrow it would still be a male dominated profession. Women could be relegated into smaller units: sections, platoons, companies etc to compensate for this.

Yes as you need as many numbers as possible for the front line cannon fodder however special forces should only be given to those who can meet the requirements.

>What is an autoloader?

A meme to reduce crew effectiveness.

>all kinds of recovery and engineering teams

Made up of male soldiers. Doing hard labor.

FUCK YOU MASSIF COQ

Bear in mind it's current year
Bear
Current
Year

Never in combat roles.

A society's ability to repopulate after a catastrophic war is bottlenecked by the number of birthing-age women there are. If we ever get in a full-scale conflict where the military is truly needed, having a generation of women dying on the front lines would leave us permanently fucked even if we won.

I think ONLY women should be in war. See how much they fucking like it for a while.

The part of this argument i dislike is that its always about combat roles. A Military is not just soldiers, guns and tanks. There is a HUGE portion of it dedicated to logistics, planning, support, research, legality, etc. These are things that ultimately win wars. Women serve in most of these roles already, but for some reason its always focused on being the frontline grunt, which is often a miserable job.

>Again I've said in previous threads like this as long as standards are not lowered for them

But standards are already lowered for them just so they can pass basic. Go look at the minimum passing scores for push ups and the runs. Women don't even have to do pull ups at all.

>ITS CURRENT YEAR
Actually yeah.IF they fit up to the physical strength of a male.

The first two are yes and it's irrelevant. Soldiers are soldiers and should not be protected specially because of what genitals they have

For the last 2 it depends on the individual. If their answer is no then they shouldn't get in

>Dude... not even men can do this. That's why they have all kinds of recovery and engineering teams for almost every mechanical problem... except maybe for the commander's scope being dirty.

I'm pretty certain that you have never even touched any kind of armored vehicle.

>What is an autoloader?

Communism.

Almost every single exercise into this has met with horrible failure. Women are just not as good at soldiering as men. It comes down to the physique and the body type. A typical Joe can only just be bested by a female athlete.

I have seen guys in the gym that can lift well over 100% of what female Olympians can. Women are also far more difficult to Armour for obvious reasons. They also have a much higher bleed-out effect as in they tend to bleed more when wounded.

In addition to this, women have often lacked the stamina to keep up with male counterparts and require special assistance to do so. In all reality, a male regiment will outperform a female regiment in almost all vital areas of combat duty.

Couple this with what would happen if a female regiment were deployed to a Muslim or African country- i.e. current and future theaters of war. Do we really think the locals would take the women seriously, even for a second? What happens if female soldier tries to order a male civilian around? You could get riots far more easily than if it had been a male soldier.

additionally, women in the regiments tend to degrade combat effectiveness. The male soldiers tend to disregard their own safety, the orders of superiors and combat cohesion in favor of a far more instinctive "white knight" approach.

finally, when women fall in combat, it has a massive effect on morale- both for the section and for the nation as a whole. During the afghan cnflict, Britain lost lots of soldiers, but only a few of them were female. these losses were front page news for almost 3 days. Example included below.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9632823/Female-medic-was-third-British-servicewoman-killed-in-Afghanistan.html

In conclusion, if women are up to the standards, then as far as I'm concerned they should be allowed in- but doing so will cause problems and we all need to accept this as a consequence and be prepared to face those consequences.

I want to see the rest of the clip as the girls make their attempt(s)

Military standards also means not getting sick from a yeast infection and being evacuated from a field exercise or combat for five days out of every thirty.

Which no woman can train to overcome. Sorry. There are just hard biological differences that can't be ignored.

No.

My my
At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself
Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo

My my
I tried to hold you back, but you were stronger
Oh yeah
And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight
And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you for ever more
Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo

So how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo
Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo

The fact they're Swedish just adds insult to the injury

Do keep in mind that degrees in Women's Studies are available.

More importantly, doesn't the US Army pay for college for enlistees? Let's not pretend a degree somehow makes you a smarter person - anyone with an iPhone can pass a college course. If you don't know something, look it up.

>These are things that ultimately win wars.

Men toting rifles win wars. All those other things support the point of the spear.

As someone in the military and who works with military women, no. And those women who I work with agree.

So other people have tanks that do have air conditioning?

I didn't know that was even a thing

I think it's fine for women to serve. However, there should not Ben different requirements. They need to be put to the same standards as men.

Absolutely. The more meat shields I have, the better. In fact, I'd like them to get drafter like men do.

It is because strong, independent and shieet female officers blame combat arms of being patriarchial glass ceiling. Lack of experience in combat arms and combat is seen something that prevents them of reaching higher command positions.

No I mean people with literal degrees, STEM, higher education that have options but choose to serve their country for debt forgiveness

Not only that but you only get education assistance after your service

if it takes a brutal beating for women to understand why men are here and not women, then I guess that's what it will take.

If they think they can, more power to them.

Also the army is the worst standard of us service due to the sheer vastness of it. The navy is the way to go.

Yeah, I don't want want to be the only one risking my life just because I was born with a penis.

They've been integrated into most of those roles for years and we've continually had to hire contractors to make up for their shit. There needs to be a pretty dramatic shift away from females and contractors.

Periods.
Also, they will fuck all of their fellow infantrymen. Infantry will fuck anything with a vag, especially after 3+ months of deployment where all they've done is jerk it.

>Belgium

No.

I doubt the public is ready to see those things though. Those are the people also pushing this crap.

Recovery is for the when the tank is seriously fucked. Repairs are often done by crews themselves in the field. Sometimes in direct combat. And its a tank, not a car. Alot of these components are very heavy.

People who think women are perfectly suited to tank crews have no idea what they are talking about.

yeah, US army Abrams have air conditioning. It can get hot as fuck sitting in a metal box in the desert

I don't know about tanks in other countries though

I think that, because armies for centuries have been comprised entirely or mostly of men, it's time to level the playing field by making it mandatory for every women over the age of 18 to do ten years of military service, including front-line combat.
#DraftOurDaughters

What about Jeanne d'Arc

Didn't women fight alongside men in Stalingrad since nobody was able to evacuate?

I heard something about them being decent snipers or something because the women there were way smaller than most men and could hide in literal drainpipes and shit

Yeah it sounds hilarious.