What's a good place to catch up on all the latest news without having to put up with the anti-white bullshit of CNN...

What's a good place to catch up on all the latest news without having to put up with the anti-white bullshit of CNN, Yahoo, etc? And don't say Sup Forums, which is 80 percent posts by sliders and Canadians/Australians.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rabbilieberman?lang=de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RT News

R/The_donald

cuck

Sup Forums

drudge report

RT

nakedcapitalism

The problem with RT is their articles are mainly about what might happen, what something that happened might mean, and articles talking about past events.

I want a source that tells me what actually happened in real life, and without telling me what to think about it.

A Tel Aviv Jew publicly, wanting to destabilize the West

He writes WHITE countries
twitter.com/rabbilieberman?lang=de

Pro Israel, fighting antisemitism, enemy of the right wing. Liberal, pro LGBT and immigration for all white countries. Backup acc incase the antisemites get me!

watch a bit of everything.

>pic related
is that for real?

Why should I have to read everything and sort out the bullshit? Why can't there be one single news site that just SAYS WHAT HAPPENED. Not what might happen or what something that happened means to the future.

Far as I know, it's real.

RT is an unmatched source in the sheer quality of journalistic reporting and their commendable lack of bias. Their purely objective stance on everything makes them far superior to western media outlets. I highly recommend you buy a monthly subscription.

r/news

Good lad

Thank you.

I
N
F
O
W
A
R
S

I____________I
N__N________N
F___F_______F
O____O______O
W_____W____W
A_______A___A
R_________R_R
S___________S

INFOWARS
N
F
O_INFOWARS
W
A
R
S

At RT they are respected, so I suppose they're ok.

RT is the gold standard. Watch the Kaiser Report on RT at 6pm GMT tonight!

But that doesn't flatly state what happens. It tells you which news is more important than other news and tells you what to think about things. Also too much fear mongering.

WAKE up and smell the coffee for God's sake, man!

INFOWARS
N_______R
F_______A
O_______W
W_______O
A_______F
R_______N
SRAWOFNI

Can't we have a single day each year on this forum where Canadian and Australian IPs aren't allowed to post here? Isn't there a way to block them at the source.

Why would you want to do that?

Russian hackers detected.

Is this Herschel Lieberman real? I thought it was a troll account, it looked like some ironic Sup Forums 'good goy' shitposts

Fark. Com is decent for news. Its links to major sites but it is a blue pilled place.

I try to balance my news by looking at both sides and then forming an opinion.

That is false. I am just a normal Canadian who enjoys RT.

Canadians that slide or grossly shitpost should be banned, there would still be some decent leafs that actually contribute, like

>listening to western propaganda

Thank you sir.

>"news"

>t. Fake news CNN shill

Dat clear as fuck data mining

You guys are retarded, Hershel Liebermann is the most obvious Sup Forums fun account

You must be legitimately as far removed from reality as you could possibly be if you don't recognize that. Go outside once in a while

CNN is the fake news, buddy.

>being a shill for state managed propaganda

No agenda podcast

More importantly about Sup Forums....

The mods are liberal too... I got banned for three days for making a political thread about conservative contributor Tomi Lahren.

Yet they allow 35 threads RIGHT NOW about Trump and Jews.

The only state managed propaganda is Clinton News Network. RT is as serious and real as you get.

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

Indeed. But the mods let pic related go unpunished because it suits their agenda.

drudge
daily caller
breitbart
jeesh i should open another site

Don't be retarded hans, it's obviously a parody account made by a poltard

He's in deep cover, dummy.

The Intercept.
You can also read what RT, Fox and BBC/CNN have to say, and piece together reality.

Sup Forums

I too enjoy the intellectual pursuits that RT offers. Their hard hitting journalism makes all western outlets look like high school papers in comparison.

>The Kremlin tells me how to think and that's ok

>Washington tells me that The Kremlin tells you how to think and that's ok

Stop buying dog whistle conspiracy theories.

There is no place. You have to work for it and learn how to detect bullshit.

Get a feed reader, subscribe to a bunch of news sites, read the same story from multiple sites with opposing viewpoints, learn the truth

>not just finding their source and going there
>if anything has no named source and a bunch of different unnamed sources from different sites say different things, disregard entirely

>i suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and Kremlin Today is great journalism.

You should read a multitude of sources, especially foreign

I don't have my full list of sources with me but start here:

PressTV (yes it's Iranian but these people are actually quite good at reporting news accurately and without opinionated spin)

www.allsides.com (site is very good, but it is missing lots of very good foreign sources so don't get all your news from here)

spidr.today (my favorite news site of all time. However, there's no archive for old news and not sure how much the owners plan to update it. It's really awesome though)

>I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and everyone who disagrees with me are ruskies out to get me

It's called Russia Today, not Kremlin Today.

coming from someone who is recommending a website known for pushing dog whistle conspiracy theories.

How much does the Putin botnet pay you to shit up the internet with pro-RT nonsense?

>t. the washington post

I do it at my own will...

There is no "paid troll army". That too is an absolute western myth and fake news.

Well the mods are likely millenials and millenials are a high percentage liberal. So it makes sense

I prefer RT to Sup Forums for listening to discourse. RT has a certain professional flare that is utterly unmatched. You should watch the Kaiser Report on RT today.

>finding their source and going there
Here I'll change it for you.
read the same story from multiple sources with opposing viewpoints, learn the truth

its not about "viewpoints" its about how many hands the information has passed through before someone wrote about it. I'll take first hand information over a variety of third hand information. If the only information is 20 different varieties of people playing telephone, I'll just ignore it.

In the West, there are no "opposing views". Just slightly different variations on the same viewpoint... and everything else, like RT, is discredited as being "propaganda".

zerohedge.com

Drudge is pretty good.

that's actually been confirmed for fake news and russian propaganda

I agree with you. But my point was that there is always a viewpoint or spin. Actual reporting doesn't exist any more. In order to know what's going on you have to work for it

What a horrible hell. I can't even browse to see what happened today without being offended by Jewish pictures of blacks with white women, LBTGBBQ, or Trump Is Satan

You're a White HOUSE shill

Too right you are mate. Anyone who knows anything is smart enough to filter out the bullshit.

>tfw Trump loves the kikes too

> Sup Forums
>New york times
> your mom