WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

Seriously, I don´t understand why they let this shit happen (so de facto they wanted it to happen).
Why is Obama pissing of Nethanyahoo? Is it because he always hated him or is there a bigger picture I´m missing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/03/03/what-benjamin-netanyahu-just-did/?utm_term=.69397b2093be
youtube.com/watch?v=CUZaR3op1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=f3RypMScEMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=le2IPZMJC6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're trying to fuck up the world so Trump is one term

Netanyahoo isn't the all powerful wizard Sup Forums makes him out to be.

But wouldn´t the Jews just fuck up the Democrats by AIPAC-proxy?

Obama is throwing off the chains and spitting the bit. No more fucks are given at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

It's been 30 years too long. Someone had to have the balls to speak the truth. Now watch Trump gobble up that cut dick and spew some shit about Obama being a traitor to the jews.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/03/03/what-benjamin-netanyahu-just-did/?utm_term=.69397b2093be

when he went to DC to preach his anti obama policy without Obama knowing.

Always remember to never trust the U.S governement or any kike.

There is only your Race.

He's just a cutdick Erdogan. Nobody respects him, you just tolerate him as long as he doesn't get too uppity.

This.

They're trying to make as much of a diplomatic clusterfuck as they possibly can in their last weeks in office so Trump has impossible situations to deal with when he gets in.

if jews backed trump they are probably getting back at them but there must be something bigger happening beyond their infighting

Blacks don't like jews anyway, Obama thinks he's making things tough on Trump, plus wants to pander to muslims.
But Obama is retarded as this is actually a gift to republicans that don't like the UN blue helmet child rapists anyway and are tired of paying most of their costs. It will be more bipartisan to limit funding for the UN now.

>Why is Obama pissing of Nethanyahoo? Is it because he always hated him or is there a bigger picture I´m missing here?
They are trying to undermine Trump as much as possible.

It's esencially berserk move. They see that they lost control and by creating conflict they hope to redraw the lines. Like, for example (R) did when they turned congress into non-stop filibuster fest

Obama is playing 4D chess

LMAO at you Stormfags. I´d glass the whole MENA and let Shlomo Shekelstein sell it to me if it only meant that we stop giving a fuck about muzzies.
Fuckers like you think that Israel = Globalist. Go vote for the Dems if you think that fucking with Israel will stop the open borders shit.

Cause Israel is a bunch of birches who cry when they don't get their ways. Two state solution is the only mature way to go about this and Kerry is right.

Man does his face look weird though

with the world's smallest black dick.

If trump can win the election he can also handle this mess.

Apply what Kerry said to Europe and the West. Fucking apply it:
"Today, there is a similar number of Jews and Palestinians living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean sea. They have a choice. They can choose to live together in one state or they can separate into two states. But here is a fundamental reality: if the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic; it cannot be both. And it won't ever really be at peace."

APPLY IT TO EUROPE, YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

and the US*

They're trying to bait Trump into defending Israel so hard he falls out with the Russians over Iran or their vote.

Jews are the globalist you moron.
Nice try jidf.

They may be trying to do this, but I mostly agree with
Trump can now tell the UN to fuck off, be friends with Israel (he already appointed a one state ambassador) and fuck up muzzies (ISIS, Iran)

I'd rather the jews win than the shitskins

because with Trump in office. the jews won, and totally control the US.

I think they realized that getting Saudi money is better than paying Israel

Unlikely to work.

The kike media will make sure this isn't forgotten. This solidifies and improves trumps position with those that control a lot. Obama realised what legacy he had is now gone and is going for scorched earth.

Trump has already countered this speech and the UN.

Rather a kike than a fucking sandnigger muslim.

Kerry confirmed Globalist shill and Israel is good goys. Nice point, portubro.

Trump, again, is smarter then he makes it look

>support hardcore Izzys
>they shoa the palestinians
>Israel becomes the bad goy
>Arab world, once more, turns on Israel
>Trump can safely drop them because muh shoa

What is AIPAC?

Everything they do is just part of their goal to start a world war with Russia.

We saw the beginnings of this in the past 6 months, but they planned on Hillary getting in. Now their time is almost up and Trump is working to undo all of their setup that would have let the US declare war on Russia with a just reason, even if the reason was a direct result of democratic meddling and influence.

I'm scared what might happen in the very last days of his power.

good goy league

> asking for an honest opinion on a board with braindead proxyshills

W
E
W

It's Israel's fault that you're floodied with muzzies retard.

>Israel is literally a welfare state financially propped up by America
>Every year they make more and more demands and act like bigger retards stirring the pot in the M.E.
>We ask them to tone it down or we cut the money-flow off
>They start threatening war
>Somehow we're the anti-semites

Germanbro, your multi-kulti has made you permanently retarded. I'm so sorry. You've grown too soft. Enjoy your future cultural enrichment truck attacks.

The illegal settlements will burn with the blessing of Americans regardless of Trump...

They are setting up Trump for a tap in here. This only gets interesting if it snowballs into the whole world against Israel with only Trump supporting them

>Trump can now tell the UN to fuck off, be friends with Israel
Such action would risk loss of veto. Not sure if it happened before, but it could. Regardless, there is no better gift to China and Russia than US bickering with UN. Why? Because they are the only people that can in theory oppose US acting as a rogue state. EU can do so economically, but that's not enough if some ME conflict breaks out.

Do note, I'm not talking EU breaking up with US or anything like that. Just decrease of US and increase of Russia's and China's influence.

Did Israel tell my politicians to open the fucking borders or what? I think they hate Muslim even more than we do and are a fucking role model (built wall) if anything, Daniel.

Bibi is right wing, Obozo tried to get rid of him.

they want to start a world war and make obama into another fdr

Obama has been promised a beautiful harem of virgin white lolis of he helps stab israel in the back.

I´d welcome that. Without the US the UN would be a total shitshow, and we all know this. Maybe it would even stop existing.

Obama is dumb.

Obama's crippling narcissism is only exceeded by his superhuman incompetence.

Not public but the Israelis were caught trying to spy....again. The targets were a defense industry powerhouse, an advance weapons testing arsenal in Neu Jersey Staat and 6 diplomatic missions in foreign locations.

Actually if all UNSC permanent chairs fucked off, EU would produce more results. It would just be unable to enforce them. If just US leaves. That, would be interesting. But good? No it would not be good for anyone.

His name is Binyamin Mileikowsky.

Russo-German Alliance SOON, Fjodor!

>Is it because he always hated him or is there a bigger picture I´m missing here?
Yeah. Where the fuck have you been? They despise each other.

And Obama, being a Muslim, obviously has had issues with Israel from the start the same way he does with the UK.

I just hope it doesnt end like the last "russo-germanic alliance"

you know,when you both slaughtered each other over who gets my country?

Oh wait, I hope it does

ALLAHAHALALALALALALALAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2016 confirmed for best year ever

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

>Did Israel tell my politicians to open the fucking borders or what?

Yes. The new Germany exists only to ensure the existence of the Jewish state etc.

Christ you germancucks are bluepilled even when you think you're redpilled. Pathetic.

No, this time the russians can have you. I don´t think any German will ever again come to think that clay = power.

We give russian technology and they just zerg rush everyone with their unlimited manpower and ressources for us.

The establishment has been trying to start WW3 with all their anti-Russia rhetoric; Shillary constantly bitched about Russia during her failed campaign. Trump squashed their plans as he and Putin have a mutual respect for each other.

The globalist elites really, REALLY want perpetual war. Is this their last pathetic attempt to create worldwide conflict before Barak Hussein gets evicted from the White House?

What other tricks do these fucks have up their sleeves...?

The United States has no business dictating policy to Israel, or any country. Kerry's long list of demands is approaching North Korea-tier sabre-rattling.

>No, this time the russians can have you.

that really hurt...fucking hans :^(

and demonize white people.

AHAJAJAHAJAHAHAHA
TRUMP KEEPS SUCKING ISRAEL COCK
He will let Israel do whatever it wants
He'll keep supplying arms to Israel
Assad will die and be replaced by a puppet
Israel will keep taking more land past the Golan Heights.

No, that´s actually what the EU liberal jew shill said. No Israeli ever told him to do that.

>No Israeli ever told him to do that.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at you Hans. Germany is beyond saving at this point.

At least today we know for a fact that Obama is a Muslim.

Ivans cock will hurt worse than that, Pawel.

And Turkish cock will really be hard for Ivan to swallow, bet on that

You better cry, Abdullah. The Jews will shoa every whiny muslim in the 8 years to come.

what if this is 4d team chess by trump and obama?

obama is intentionally taking all the blame and looking divisive to nuke kikes off the face of the earth. he knows he has enough time to destroy them before trump is president.

trump can come along and just say "sorry fellas, i tried!" and proceed to destroy muslims. the world is now muslim and jew free.

just kidding this monkey is just nuts

Russia has just condemned Kerry for his speech.

Serious question though: Why are Poles still so butthurt about WWII? No one I know still gives a fuck about what happened back then. Or is it because we built death camps to glass of juice in your country? I thought you hate Shlomo more than you hate Russian and Germans combined.

>israel = globalist elite
lol

>Obama is playing 4D chess

No, he's playing Pigeon Chess.

eye for an eye

tooth for a tooth

and both of yous

owe us plenty of both

Graham and McCain were on Fox News this morning beating the drum against Russia. Muh hacking.

>but muh jews are different!

he's no doing anything to his
btw, why does the law and order ppl not give a shit about law and order?

Oh, come on. Its eye for an eye, not eye for my great-grandfathers eye. You can be honorary part of our alliance if you want. It´s not like anyone wants to invade your country ever again anyways. You should´nt have touched our toll bar anyways.

>he's no doing anything to him*

He's a good boy. Dindu nothin.

Germans still thought of Polish as subhuman. Some poles were killed along with the juice.

JIDF is pulling overtime here

>Netanyahoo

>all these attacks on the West
>they could be instantly ended just by saying "Fuck off Jews, fuck off Muslims", and then slaughtering both

-You may not know this, but obama is single most pro israely administration in US history. They gave it most money and let trough the least resolutions. And the one they did has less teeth than your average 90 year old hooker.

It's pretty much project bluebeam. Spells it all out

I think it is to move jews, mainly media/narrative, towards the new administration. The effects have been very interesting to observe. A lot of suspicious people outing themselves.

>project bluebeam

Elaborate?

There is no way Obama would be doing this right now if Hillary had won. That says it all right there.

>Why is Obama pissing of Nethanyahoo? Is it because he always hated him or is there a bigger picture I´m missing here?

Its the political game. Remember (((they))) have been painting Obama as a commie Muslim among the right for the last two terms, so now in order to solidify Republican support for Israel (((they))) make Obama And Kerry play the big bad goyim so that hasbara can point to the Democrats and scream "SEE, YOUR ENEMIES ARE OUR ENEMIES! WE'RE BOTH NATIONALISTS WE LOVE TRUMP TOO!"
When in reality Obama signed the 38 billion support package to Israel and asked for more military action against Assad for Israel. The only real "cucking" that he did against Israel was cutting the nuclear deal with Iran, but he obviously knew the Iranians (despite what Netanyahu screeches) aren't close to have a nuke yet.

Pic related, Obama sucking Jew dick for shekels and power, just like they all do.

doing this just before he leaves office will stop people from remembering him as israel's asskisser (which he was as every US president before him), and will stablish a greater contrast between him and trump, while trump makes sure US keeps being israel's friend and eventually goes to war with iran. it will ensure the public opinion is against trump and democrats win the next elections.

i just made this up but honestly it kinda makes sense

I love how /pol can't decide if to be with white nationalism or with the kikes and trump. Hahah

lefties hate Israel

It just drives me to hate the kikes more, between their thieving, lying, and scheming I can't ever find a reason to like them.

post your face when you realized that this is why christian evangelicalism was forcefully injected into Sup Forums

It's actually correct, Yellen will also fuck the economy up for Trump. By the end of his term, a Republican will never be elected again.

Nah, the kikes use the Repubs as warmongers now for their causes since the rednecks are easily incited toward patriotism and fighting sandniggers.

it's true, but most democrats parrot what the media tells them

youtube.com/watch?v=CUZaR3op1qw

youtube.com/watch?v=f3RypMScEMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=le2IPZMJC6U

Why do you care. Lets make isareal a third world shithole would be to fun.

israel is a liability. if your to dumb to get that then your a nigger and should go back to samolia

no doubt. unfortunately it doesn't look like trump is going to do much either, since he seems inclined to suck bibi's dick

Is Obama going for scorched-earth policy his final weeks in office?