I just found out that my dad is a cuck and that my older sister has a different dad, my whole fucking life is a lie...

I just found out that my dad is a cuck and that my older sister has a different dad, my whole fucking life is a lie. Me and my little sister are related to my dad. How the fuck do I process this? I am literally son of a cuck, should I just kill myself? I'm thinking about it really fucking hard. I lost respect for my father and mother now, I don't know what to fucking do, I wanna kill myself.

post dik pix, then kill self.

yea, do this instead

Don't kill yourself user.
Run away to a Buddhist monastery and become a monk.
Seek enlightenment.
Don't spread your cuck genes.

Haha. Feels good to be from a normal family.

But (srs ) don't kill yourself my man. Did your father know about the affair?

man up. just because your dad is pathetic doesn't mean you have to be

Don't do this Buddhism is satanism.
Become a Templar.

This means you can now fuck your sister.

It wasn't an affair, my mother had my sister and her ex husband left her, my dad knew this all and decided to settle for this used goods anyways, fuck.I don't know what to do, this is the only place I can relate to people.

I will concede, this is a superior choice.
Deus Vult!

depends
what does the sister look like?

kekek

Fuck your older sister.

>kill myself

ok here is the plan
>convert to islam
>go to rapecube
>explode

You know what you have to do

[spoiler]fug your half-sister[/spoiler]

>I wanna kill myself.
That's loser talk.
Turn that disappointment into anger and make it work for you.

Past about 30 years of age, you aren't going to find a woman that hasn't already shit out a kid or is batshit crazy.

Was he suppose to kill the child and then have two children with your mum?
we're humans not lions.
he probably knows how shit it is for a child to be raised by a single parent and filled the gap because he loved your mum.
he also had two genetic children afterwards.

Wait, they kept that truth from her? That's fucking savage.

Still, nothing to kill yourself over. I get being mad for them not telling the truth, especially on your older sister's behalf, but come on. It's nothing to kill yourself over.

Stop letting Sup Forums into your head. Healthy people don't do that.

This. It's only half incest now, which isn't that bad.

Me and my siblings didn't know anything about this until my grandma who is visiting told us, the parents dont know that we know, it's fucked up man. I feel like killing myself because I'm basically a son of a cuck

Incest stories thread?

there is only one solution, and it sounds a little like this: BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

So wait

You're mad your dad married your mom, who had a child before they got together?
OP i don't think you know what a 'cuck" is
My wife married me and i already had 2 kids, does that make her a cuck? C'mon man

>How the fuck do I process this?

Fuck your older sis

no that makes her a cuck. Read the manual.

Impregnate her OP

FPBP

do it faggot.

OP You're taking this place way, WAY too seriously if your first thought is to kill yourself because you found out one of your siblings is a half sibling.

dude you take pol way too seriously

Your grandma is a cunt desu. How long are your parents together? Were they good to you? Most single moms are obvious traps, but there could be exceptions and considering your father sired another two children and he kept your sister's father out of your life he couldn't be considered so much of a cuck.

An Hero now pls

You are not your father. Perhaps swearing a life of celibacy and devoting yourself to self improvement and your nation might help restore pride in yourself. Or you can swear chastity until you have made something of yourself so that when you have children you have redeemed your bloodline.
My pervious post was just bantz

Just kys if you can't handle the fact that your mother had a relationship with another man besides your dad.

Sounds like you've got some serious Mommy issues OP.

My dad was married to a woman and had 3 children. They divorced, he married my mom, had me, then divorced her. My mom remarried and had my 2 little brothers. Families aren't perfect, but I am still happy to alive and happy for all of my brothers and sister.

This isnt political you fucking faggot go awaY

But he got his own children with your mother. If him adopting your older sister lead to him getting 2 (?) children it's not cucked behavior.

Do it, faggot

I have father issues, I beat up my dad before, that's how bad my father issues are.

what's this shit i'm hearing about (you)s and dots? what did gookmoot do?

This is a lot of talking and not a lot of you posting prime dik pix. Do you think perhaps, you could do something useful in your otherwise woeful life and assist us here, user?

>OP complains about his dad being a cuck
>tell OP to convert to cuckstianity

>Your biggest role model in life watches a nigger fuck your own mother
A FUCKING LEAF

Did you even read the thread?

are you brown?

if so, then yes kill yourself

if not then no, stop being a faggot and deal with it

you faggots are too retarded to sage this Sup Forumstier garbage?