Why do majority of white nationalists hate jews?

Why do majority of white nationalists hate jews?

Do they realize how retarded the Jewish conspiracy sounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>JPG infographic

Hi drumpftard

Why do the majority of SJWs hate whites?

Do they realize how retarded the white privilege conspiracy sounds?

SJWs are just as retarded as stormfags though. Opposite side of the same retarded coin.
I did and I've been here for years and seen all that and still don't believe that bullshit.

I dislike them for the same reason I hate islam.
They dont add to our culture. they create their own within ours and try to control us.

>I did and I've been here for years and seen all that and still don't believe that bullshit.
If you don't believe facts, what do you believe?
What's the source of your worldview

cp is banned on here.

Samefagging/bot. Ported

All the known figures within the alt right and coincidentally Zionist. Really makes you think.

>""""conspiracy""""

>no you

It's called "dumping", newfriend

Yes, they are aware. No, it doesn't make the truth go away.

:^)

moar

they're lying Neanderthal scum

Would fuck/10

it doesnt sound ridiculous to me. and im jewish-american

How dumb are you?

KYS

Based bozgor

fuck off jidf

who is this Simonne de Monn?

y y yeah it's not like the most powerful persons are Jews, Politics, Banks, Media are all jews, but that's just a coincidence goyim.
It's not like Rockefeller and Rothschild are Jews ore anything

andandand and they surely dont want revange against the goy for "gasing" them six trillion did fall dont you know?
Like Hitler had all the time to gas Six million jews in just 7 Years with camps that are way to small and with out any Gasing showers, and its just shock that every holocaus surviver tells a diffrent stroy and they all contradic each other. Also Hitler of coursed gas a worker force that produced ammunition and other things for free, why should he keep slave workers in Camps with Football fields?

Now be a good goy and watch some TV

Then try to give an argument

mods help!!1

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM

WHAT'S HIS NAME?

Pedo Jew?

I'm talking to the sheriff right not to arrest you mister

t. buttblasted Moisha

When will the mods start doing their fucking job and ban jailbait posters? That shit's for Sup Forums if anywhere, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for absolutely serious shitposting.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider.

>Do they realize how retarded the Jewish conspiracy sounds?

do you know anything about jews?

Dan "This Joke's worn out but that cunny sure as shit ain't" Schneider.

Burn

It's the free market/capitalist system (you don't have to be left to be against "muh free market" and capitalism) aswel as usury/banking
that encourage and reward kike behavior.
Ashkenazis are the most intelligent ethnic group and they also have a history of banking (because catholics wheren't allowed to do usury in the medieval era) so they are the elites spreading degeneracy.
Get rid of jews and they will just be replaced by other elites that behaves the same.
Just look at the whites in high positions, do people think they would care about whites if jews didn't exist.
Blaming jews is pretty counter productive instead we should focus on the real problem

I don't know jews are very nice in my experience

Everyone dumping pics realize you can get permabanned by mods for it

me too but it's illegal

>(((conspiracy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

When you stop seeing the jews as a mere ethnic group, and start seeing them as something akin to freemasons or other secret societies, you'll understand.

They're not all in on it. However the highest jews work to keep ALL jews elevated, so the cumulative power remains higher than the average power of the country they have infiltrated.

Think about how that scenario would play out, time after time.

AI will id the list of 5k jews that should be killed so that society can go back to being functional

>Do they realize how retarded the Jewish conspiracy sounds?
>tries to explain
>PFFFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DRUMOF TARDS THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY "LISTEN"? TO "FACT" AND "DOCUMENTS"? LOLOL UR A RETARD BUT I'M THE ONE WHO HAS ONLY TESTED ONE SIDE OF THE WATERS LOLOLOLOOLMAOLMAO DA JOOS LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU TEEHEE

take your (You) and never return.

Not for achmed

Also the Holocaust is a lie. I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. It's not easy walking around knowing a truth you can't speak. But then again, that's what Sup Forums is for.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING PROPERTY OF THE ILLUMINATI

Damit dude its a meme.

It doesn't sound weird if you bring up some valid points. Most mainstream people dislikes jews thanks to the Palestine/Israel bullshit.
But more Sup Forums people should read more about the Saudi family that is almost as rich as Rothschild. They are currently influencing the "refugee" wave to head to western Europe, they finance mosques all over Europe, etc etc.

UNDERRATED DOUBLES OF TRUTH

You guys are as bad as the left in this sense.

You just throw a mountain of "facts" at someone knowing anybody isn't going to sift through that.

It's all correlative - unfalsifiable claims, meaning that there is no smoking gun in any jew conspiracy material that's ever been posted that can be proven or disproven.

The foundation of this school of thought is shaky at best, and dangerous at worst.

You know damn well if you started going off about this in any normal social setting you'd be insta-pwned.

I hate lib tards but lazy thinking on both sides is embarrassing.

It's great Lexee is a common pic nowadays

It's a natural response to being attacked daily by Jews.

Hitler knew.

what were in Hillary's deleted emails Podesta?