This man now has 23 little dindus under his command. How do we stop shit like this from happening?

This man now has 23 little dindus under his command. How do we stop shit like this from happening?

Deport them back to Africa.

At what point do you start to question your hypothesis? Child 3, 5, 20? Or do you just try not to slap your balls as much while you fuck and hope not to wake them?

I honestly believe someone can be this stupid. I will assume this image is true based on that.

WE WUZ SLEEPING CUM 'N SHIIEEET

Make abortion not only legal, but at least cheap or free for people in the ghetto.

fucking christfags are going to lead us to over population. Just look at how they fucked up Africa and their birth rate because "omg condoms are evil!"

This.

Killing babies is abhorrent but stopping future crime and reducing the prison population is an absolute necessity.

As a civic nationalist, there's literally nothing wrong with this. His children will be raised around plenty of family and therefore have a better chance growing up than most people here.

Give niggers the most welfare for having no kids and less for each niglet.

It's already cheap you dumbfuck, 40% of black pregnancies are aborted

They just have way too many fucking kids, largely because in the inner cities 1 out of every 2 highschool girls will get pregnant each year because the government pays you money for 18 years for each kid you have and in their nigger brains they think "dayum sum of money paltry compared to what I would make if I wasn't a retarded nigger? Sounds great imma need me a baby".

Restrict entitlements for children, change food stamps so they can't buy liquor if they're a mom and you'll see abortions among blacks jump from 40% to 60% because niggers will definitely prioritize luxuries (lol) like liquor over having a screaming nigglet running around with no monetary benefit.

I can't distinguish genuinely stupid leafs from troll leafs anymore.

It doesnt sound like he got all of those children with one woman.

>Sup Forums is upset when black kids are raised by single mothers
>Sup Forums is upset when black kids are capable of raising each other in a loving environment

You hicks are fucking retarded. These are honorary whites.

Welp, that answers my question. Carry on.

they've gotten really good at trolling

all that safety squad shit really rustled the the hornet's nest

Statisticly half of them will be dead or in jail by age 20

He's got a point you know.

would be funnier if real.

Didnu didn't know that sperm stay woke.

>>How do we stop shit like this from happening?
You put something in their water to make their sperms sleep... forever.