Did Pearl Harbor actually happen...

Did Pearl Harbor actually happen? I find it hard to believe that japs could get their planes across all that distance and manage to attack a US base.

Was it an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/doz8h9
zixaphir.github.io/appchan-x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah dude, basically Japan had one play in it's playbook. They did the same thing to the Russians just before WWII. They fucked up their Pacific fleet, and the Russians sailed their Atlantic fleet down the coast of Africa, around Asia, all the way to Japan to suffer a humiliating defeat.

So we did the smart thing, and just ignored them, fought Germany and nuked the nips.

Topkek.

How did they cross the bermuda triangle?

By doing a flyover the Costa rican decahedron

Is this...
the power...
of monkey shitposting????????

nice one

Brilliant

Nice b8. Simple, elegant. If you could effectively hide your intentions this would have cultivated a lot of (You)'s.

Flat Earthers BTFO

Beat me to it

FLAT-EARTHERS BTFO.

kek the earth is fucking flat huh guys?

tfw (You)s are gone

Fuck me, the world might not be flat after all.

Fucking stupid monkey.

They actually flew under the Earth.

>get their planes across all that distance and manage to attack a US base
They traveled though the center of the earth retard

I should have known it was an inside job.

They government let it happen to get into war, just like 9/11, they had prior knowledge.

They sent their aircraft carriers there beforehand, duh.
Same way American planes got to Iraq

The japs discovered wormhole technology, which is why america nuked them in order to destroy it to keep it out of russian hands

>brazilian intelligence

>I find it hard to believe that japs could get their planes across all that distance and manage to attack a US base.

The Japs had wormhole technology, which they kept in Hiroshima.

Fuckin kek

I hope this isn't bait

I want to believe

is the leaf not detecting the shitpost or am i being leafed? can't tell anymore

Just letting you know that I'm in Londonstan browsing on a big screen like a faggot, and we all just kek'd

Just turn off your brain and enjoy the ride

wew

I was not there so I do not know.

Where did they stop for gas?

>tfw the (you)'s are gone

excellent. Proxy?

(you)

get off already, Stejn

LOL stupid aquafresh sand nigger
he is troling flat earthers

That makes sense to me.

They're not though friend.

Giving a dead guy a (you) ...

Quality post

what did the retard say

You shoud dl appchan so you can see dead posts.

But

>LOL STUPID BRAZILIAN NIGGER APE XDDD
THE EARTH IS A SPHERE SO THEY CAN JUST FLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND, OMG BRAZILIAN STEREOTYPE IS REAL XD
MY SIDES ARE IN THE ORBIT RN YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB LMAO

prntscr.com/doz8h9

Very good

jej

Germany, duh.

>they flew right over central Mexico
Thanks for the warning, fuckers.

the hell is appchan, Manfred?

>LOL STUPID AMERICAN NIGGER APE XDDD
THE USA IS 9 833 517KM2 SO IT CAN'T CONTAIN ALL NORTHERN AMERICA, OMG AMERICAN STEREOTYPE IS REAL XD
MY SIDES ARE IN THE ORBIT RN YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB LMAO

zixaphir.github.io/appchan-x/

(you)
>(you)
(you)

fixed it

that was 1905, its pre WW1

America still has more white people in it than any other nation on earth.

(43%)
>43%
43%

No, but both Stalin and Bletchley Park knew about it long before and kept schtum.

Yanks came into the war to defend and rescue the Commies and Britcucks, who betrayed them, against a Germany that they could have ruled the world with in a righteous Christian fashion, and instead laid foundations for their own communemesis of the next half century, whose spiritual successors have subverted it from within ever since.

Almost like 9/11 which the Yids, Pakis and Saudis Abduls all knew about/aided. Yanks come in and take out their biggest enemy in Saddam as a reward, and aimed to aid them doubly by taking out their next biggest enemy Iran on top. And then proceeded to elect a muslim African Sleeper president. Fucking genius.

Tldr, America is possibly the most spasticated and boneheaded 'superpower' that has ever existed, and the rest of the world are such pathetic faggots that they allow this frankenstate to live.

the Earth is actually round so they just put balloons up and the Earth spun right below them until they were at Pearl Harbor

posting in epic bread