I'm a grumpy, retired old white man with plenty of disposable income, and plenty of time on my hands...

I'm a grumpy, retired old white man with plenty of disposable income, and plenty of time on my hands. Within the last year, I've become aware of Sup Forums and the culture that surrounds it, and I'm very impressed by this community's ability to subvert society and achieve results.

I'd like to try my hand at it, but I'm not keen to all the nuances of these that you kids seem to navigate with ease. Looking for some direction.

Here's what I'm trying to achieve. Trying "green text" for the first time here:

>I want more minorities in key positions in the DNC.

>Minorities don't perform well, so this would further degrade the DNC.

>improving "opportunity" for minorities fits in nicely with the pathological altruism of the DNC narrative, so they would be very receptive to the idea.

What advice can you give to a grumpy, semi-wealth retiree with plenty of time on his hands?

Note: there are plenty of us out there. Teach us your ways (your retired parents and grand parents) and you've got a massive, full time staff of well-to-do angry old white folks at your disposal.

Most of us are quite clever, we just need to be brought up to speed.

The attached photo is from another thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is satire you old retard.

Administering a "self bump." My grandson taught me how to cycle "airplane mode" off and on on my iPad which apparently forces the nearest cell phone tower to provide me with a new IP address or something along those lines.

go fuck a goat achmed

>How do you do, fellow deplorables?

From your responses I believe I've come across as a "shill?"

This.

I only supported Trump and the day of the rope ironically. Voting according to my ironic preferences just make it that much more kek-rich.

I can't support racism or even racist memes irl, as it's almost 2017. Getting minorities, especially intellectually under-performing minorities into positions of power in left wing political machines is just good social progress according to my world view.

No it is not you faggot

go back to plebbit you cocksucking CTR bitch

Lurk more. Just watch things here and a few other sites. You will start to pick up a feel for what is good and what doesn't work.

You will spot trolls much better and before long your instincts will guide you to do things.

No, just too ambitious/optimistic. Your goal seems far too complicated and lofty for a board dedicated to shitposting and bashing Jews.

This is very useful feedback. Thanks

>only niggers allowed to be democrats
>republicans win every time
I'm ok with this

Good shit gramps :^)

You have a few more layers of irony to pass through before you can be /ourguy/

It will be fun user.

Yes gut the democrats. Hang white democrats from trees.

Perhaps if my generation becomes too involved in your culture, the pendulum here at Sup Forums would swing to the left. You seem to resist whatever the institution is supporting, and my generation often represents the institution.

While this is all very alluring and exciting to some of us old folks, our role may be best served in letting you do your thing without our involvement.

Perhaps I'll just find a political group that tries to place minorities in key positions in the DNC and donate money to them, and encourage my friends at rotary to do the same.

Sup Forums creates memes and they spread to Facebook, Reddit, etc. We have no influence outside of that; this is primarily a place to discuss current events, to troll, to blow off steam, etc. Also, we aren't one monolithic political entity--some of us here don't even care about politics either way and just use this place to laugh at memes. Welcome to 4chans :^)

show dick

You're the man. Tell your friends. Teach them the ways of the Internet and we shall win this war.

My genitals would place you in a bad place, psychologically. You'd instantly become aware of your mortality.

Disposable income, eh? Send me a postcard.

Look old timer, you've probably been lurking longer than me. And here's what I've found out to be somewhat true:

>You can't force memes. While some memes are nothing more than humor for a quick laugh, some memes cut straight to the collective unconscious will of the masses, and as such are capable of manipulating public opinion and discourse.
>These memes, however partially nudged, are out of the control of any one faction.
>It becomes meaningless who begins these memes, as they become part of a stand-alone-complex, as in there are copies made and distributed without any means as to who made the original, or even beyond the original's purpose.
>Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Sup Forums will still rally behind a collective ideals for the lulz, but it has to seem organic. Usually a "so and so from the other thread" is better than "I have idea x" because it helps with the anonymous nature of the board, again, even if the original never existed and you are claiming to be producing a copy while you are actually the origin of the meme.

I think you have good ideas, and I think older generations can certainly be useful in the digital battleground. Good luck.

op did you at least raise a family?

don't buy things made in china

Yes. My grandsons exposed me to this during Christmas last year, when they configured my computer and gave me an iPad.

ok i'll give you some genuine advice, and it's the same advice everyone who has ever posted on this site has gotten: lurk moar.

this board is not a difficult to figure out puzzle. you'll understand it more fully after just a bit of browsing.

The only way to achieve your goals is to praise the God of Chaos, Kek.

Kek will grant some of his power called "meme magic" and will cause discourse in the DNC.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Good idea. The greatest impact is in:
1. Making viral images
2. Flooding target communities on social media with those images, using sockpuppet accounts
3. Paying people to do (2.) as CTR did in the last election.

This community has been shilled nonstop for years, and the 1st reply is probably another shill. Don't take it personally. If you're using Sup Forums correctly, dozens of people will call you a faggot and reply to your comments with "kill yourself". Being g called a shill means you're being heard.

If you want to prove you're really an old man:
> Write today's date on a post-it note
> Post the post-it note on something only an old man has (AARP magazine, alimony bill, etc.)
> Take a picture with your hand in the image
> Post the picture to start a new thread

Again, welcome. Rotarians have the power to insert memes into major events. I can't wait.

Meme magic is real.

Butt-chug a fifth of tequila, nigger

Top kek

Brexit and a Trump presidency wouldn't of happened on our time table without the power of Kek.

First post, best post as always.

I got you Gramps

First, most of us have a roadmap in our head. It starts with WWI and ends in the present day. Most of us are probably professor level when it comes to political and historical discourse.

You have to research Communism, NATSOC, Zionism and early Capitalism.

Sup Forums is just a reactionary think-tank operating on multiple levels of meta and irony.

Sup Forums has gone to shit mate. I don't know how long you have been browsing. It used to be a board with with somewhat intellectual threads. Most is shit now

White liberals are an absolute cancer upon society

White liberals are currently enjoying their power over minorities and it's disgusting

Once a minority group, especially black Americans, takes over the Democrat party, these white liberals will run for the hills

The biggest problem with black communities is they keep voting in the most corrupt, racist rich white liberals into power and then wonder why they being held back by whitey.

I will be more than happy for blacks to have a serious platform to address their issues. It's just not possible for this country to have another MLK jr, but maybe we can if we allow the Democrat party to implode on itself and give blacks a chance to take ti over.

Kys shill.

Start a not for profit to promote African American and other minority candidates, but only pick the most race-batiest of all those available. They can win the primaries, but not the generals, which is perfect.

Also if you really have a lot of money try to promote media which shits on white working people. There's a lot of idiots willing to push the narrative, "We don't need to focus on white working people's problems, we need to focus on oppressed minority's problems!"

first post best post

>1 post by this ID

we do it for free m8 so money means shit
CTR had 100 million in funding and they lost to a bunch of basement dwelling virgins who were making and spreading propaganda because it's funny and for no other reason. So money is irrelevant on Sup Forums.

About your question. Blame, divide, agitate.

More than half of white women voted for Trump. Think about that... Why should white women have any respect in the progressive movements from now on? Why should WE let white women be the leaders of progressive movements!? Now we aren't saying that white women should be banished from the progressive movements but I feel it's the right time for them to take the back seat and let us drive this bus.

Or something like that. Spread it around.

Make fake twitters, tweet it to leaders of blm and other movements. One will take the b8 and spread it around and then more people will see. Tweet it to media, to writers etc.. then you get news stories and articles urging white women to fuck off from progressive movements.

Read pic related if you want to understand how that machine really works.

You can go to /mistermetokur's twitter and see just how many times he got stupid news papers to write about whatever just by trolling their writers.

It's completely doable.

>More than half of white women voted for Trump. Think about that
>millennial white women were like 94% #for her

This kills the white knight.

No, it's not. I, for one, am a true blue red-pilled alt-right-wing trooper.

>1 post by this ID

If you really want to make a difference it starts at the grass roots. Im in illinois, where are you?

>#NoWhiteDemocrats

Do it.

I dare you. I double dare you. I triple dog dare you.

>we just need to be brought up to speed.

Stick to Fox news gramps, you wouldn't make it here. This is a new era of information exchange and we're practically a new species of human. Just doze off to O'Reilly until it's your time to go.

not true at all. Hillary only won with college educated white women and not by much, in total 54% of white women voted for Trump.

polls before the election are meaningless

>pathological altruism
perfect description

also
>I want more minorities in key positions in the DNC.
>Minorities don't perform well, so this would further degrade the DNC.
using their affirmative action bullshit against themselves. very clever

>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

I made a new /subgen/ but fucked up the OP. Last night we were making good progress. Follow through below if interested:

I don't know, I'm into foxy grandpas if you're not too saggy

This sounds like some sort of ploy, but in the off chance you're serious

Here's my understanding of the situation

>The Democratic party is the party of the reformist Left.
>This is where the 1st split happens: the radical/progressive end of that reformist spectrum (Sanders), and the radicals themselves (Green party to Maoists and in between), have gone elsewhere or were never part of it.
>What remained among "Centrists" were HRC types, which were in bed with neocons, and Webb types, who are creatures of Labor Unions through and through.

>Here is where the 2nd split happens:
>look at the major donor lists for both the Democratic Party itself and its candidates. They are largely populated by labor unions, and wealthy donors/corporate interests.
>What happens when the visions of these two groups differ? What happens when one donor can outspend an entire union?

>Here is where the 3rd split happens: look at the positions of the major union heads, and the positions of the workers they represent. Are they congruent? No? where does the split come from?
>Why do the union heads support mass immigration and amnesty, which atomizes wages?

What remained of the "Progressives" were people who focus on Economics first (DiaMat Marxians, post-Keynesians, MMT types etc.) and those who focus on social issues first (identity politics, prison system, access to education, etc. )

>Here is where yet another split comes in: which should be focused on primarily?

>And another: among those who are Econ wonks, what has empirical basis, and what does not(e.g. Free Everything vs. some government investment)?

>And a final one, among those who are social policy wonks, what has empirical basis, and what does not (e.g. slow down the drug war vs funding intersectional feminist propaganda)?

>being this british
go fix your teeth you bucktoothed fuck

>user uses measured, non-judgemental language to describe the opposition
this is a great post. I don't want to know anything else about you because right now I think you're a saint.

>muslim mayor

(you)
Because the older generations of white women off-set the (((conditioned))) white woman vote by that much. I heard it was 51%.

I'm going to impregnate a Latina a couple times and pay her alimony instead of a white women, just out of fucking spite for their borderline treachery and nig behavior.

>inb4 you couldn't afford any alimony payments you single parent-raised white boi

I'm going make it one day. You guise just wait and see.

With the last one, the Left has accepted heaps of Sociological theory that is hard to quantify, can be explained through other means or confounding variables, can be taken as true within reason but is far overblown, or is based on straight up GIGO data:

-Gun control
-Rape culture
-Systemic bigotry (racism, sexism, homophobia)
-The concept of "privilege" as its used in those circles.
-Anti-nuclear energy fear mongering

>Wat do?
Concern troll to widen these splits

>Hey progressive Democrats, the reason we lost was because of you and your idpol garbage, we need more HRCs
(not Jim Webbs)
>Hey centrist Democrats, the reason we lost was because of you and your corporatist garbage. We need more Shaun Kings and Laurie Pennys
(not Bernie Sanderses)

Then widen the Union/Corporate donor splits
>Why did all these corporatist support the FTAs but the unions opposed them?
>Why do union guys typically like gun rights but the rich donors typically do not?

And individual splits within unions
>Why the fuck are the union heads supporting amnesty and mass immigration?

Ask why the old White Working Class Democrats why the face of the party are some POC pink haired crazies on TV, and the POC pink haired crazies why the Democratic party is too in the pockets of Whites (Jews disproportionately but they don't know the difference). Point out the donor discrepancy.

Also, play up the split on Israel
>Why are you displacing poor brown Palestinians so (((White Russians))) can take their place?

>Why are you supporting anti-freedom anti-gay anti-woman Islamists ?

>What advice can you give to a grumpy, semi-wealth retiree with plenty of time on his hands?
Old man, simply lurk more.
And figure out how to get faster internet across America. The faster the internet, the faster the memes come in.

Thanks m8, posting from my laptop at work

Been trying to meme a happening for a while now.

Ever hear of Operation Hardhat? Of course not, it never really took off as I've hoped.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

OLD MAM, ONLY TRUST THE REPEATING NUMBERS

Your generations fucked us over.
Fuck off.
We are going to make history, you are just the spoiled no-good in-betweens.

YOU GAVE US LIBERALISM AIDS AND NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY NICE.
WE HATE YOU.

>Why are you supporting anti-freedom anti-gay anti-woman Islamists ?

This just sends them into hysteria. Or they'll try to re-frame the argumend compare the veil of some nun in BFE eastern Europe as the same level of oppression as the hijab.

These people are hive-mind evil cocksuckers and this sentiment is the only reason we won the election. Because they view us, traditional and/or non-cucked types as evil year-round. But we finally viewed them as evil and won because we didn't do that muh they're just misguided bullshit.

Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't

It would be hilarious. Power and control obsessed leftists moved away from positions of power by the very weapon of calling someone racists they have used for years.

This is disproven already by /leftpol/, JIDF, CTR etc etc and all the free lance shills that get paid nothing in this fucking thread a lone. I'm skeptical about OP being actually old, I think he's probing the shills for their response, and their response was immidiate.

-OP poster he was old, willing to divert time and money into creating actual political change through subversion of DNC retard moral code.

-He implied there are plenty of people like him willing to do the same

-He mentioned they're white and old (Shills and faggots hate old white people and irrationally fear them the most)

-And he made it clear that he wasn't quite sure about the site making it look like he could be easily drawn away from her because there is no actual power withing this board.

What happen? Immediate sliding, immediate detraction, "FBPB" to a retarded comment that wouldn't in anyway characterize the board. They feel threatened and they do this every time this sort of thread happens.

We are being raided constantly and relentlessly because they know we have an effect on the real world - not in a big way, but we cause ripples that grow and grow, this is why they come here in force, it's not because there isn't power here but it's because it is one of the biggest projectors of power in the social media landscape in the methods we use. Watch the shills react.

Organize, ignore shills and trolls.

White liberals are children and they see blacks and other minorities as their toys.

You know what happens when toys are taken away from children. They have temper tantrums.

So black / hispanic / female conservatives are hated and reviled by white liberals because they no longer function as their toys to be played with.

So they will burn those down to the ground and warn the other toys they better stay on the plantation or they will join them.

get thee to the grave you racist old fuck

It is already happening fluidily. Many people in the DNC are saying that white people destroyed their chances and that the DNC should be all nigger all we'd have to do is ignite the fire, support oldfag-newfag op (if he's not just shitposting) and it will happen. These people are oversensitive moral busy-bodies they will do it and the DNC will crash and burn under nigger leadership.

Yeah, the reason they could wrap all this cognitive dissonance all in a neat bow is they think

>what do I hate the most?
>White, Western, middle to upper class, heterosexual, cisnormative conservative men

*Supports Feminism*
*Supports Islam*
*Supports Gay Rights*
*Supports POC*
even when such support isn't congruent with each other, it's all against what they perceive as the big bad.

be careful Sup Forumsacks
this could be a lefty roleplaying to acquire your tactics

All we did was take their identity politics and subversion tactics and flip them back around on them. Plus memes

sort of
many of our tactics require devotion and conviction
something leftists will always lack as their standpoint requires a weak mind to be easily manipulated
I learned much by just lurking and the true desire to fight the leftist... OP should do the same if he's that dedicated

and memes requires that we lack a filter on what we say or portray in them
leftists all have a personal filter that prevents them from admitting niggers dont belong here, etc

top kek like they /leftypol/ and CTR couldn't know about our tactics just by paying bare attention for the past year and a half. Let's look at two options
>The Left learns from what we're doing and fights back, by purging itself from shitty elements
They win, we win.
>The Left learns from what we're doing and fights back, by putting forward corporatist or intersectional garbage
They lose, we win.

>Look at me
>we da Alinskyan nao

Get a load of this rabbi

Op...The context on your pic made me bite.

Seriously...that is a movement...?
The African people want to divide political parties so they can have their way of making the race card a political weapon. That is hypocritical and ironical that they have an idea and using social media to push it further and Imbed it to their minds. We know that America wasn't built by that.

Friendly reminder to ignore all "euros", they don't exist anymore. They are Ahmed now

Meme with a pure heart and kek will guide and protect you.

>Seriously...that is a movement...?

Seriously, is it?

; n }

America was built on racial purity. The founding fathers greatest debate was actually on if german migrants should be allowed in or not. If they had any idea of the problems the nogs would cause, they would have imported them all to canada.

The person is the frog, the pond is the internet.
The frog hopes that the ripples in the water will reach another frog that will keep its rhythm going through another pond. I the weather is right, and the rhythm resonates with enough frogs their croaks can ripple through a lake.

60% white

FIRST POST WORST POST

Meritocracy should be above equality.

There has been a disservice done in the education of the population.

Equality and equity have been conflated.

Fuck im 39 and i thought i was the oldest, grummiest motherfucker on here. Thank you for making my day gramps. And from an older persons pov just google anything yoy don't get. And lurking is helpful. Also anytime you see a canadian flag you call 'em leaf. Oh and also hitler is good, jews are bad and we worship a frog. He gave us MAGA.

That is some sexy af info

go to infinity chan if you want to get anything done. this board has been taken over by redditors

You fucking kick ass grandpa. This thread made my day.

My grandparents died before I got to know them. I hope they were as cool as you.

I'm 50, I come here because it's the biggest free speech site on the 'net. I stopped watching TV over a decade ago and have stopped reading traditional news sites as they all want to suck immigrant dick.
Most of Sup Forums is youngsters, but they give us hope that things will change for the better, and give us some lulz along the way.